FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Smart Pokémon Go (Showing nearby pokemon is now working !!!)

771 posts
Thanks Meter: 444

By cyrilp, Senior Member on 30th July 2016, 01:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd August 2016, 03:43 PM |#101  
Flag Jaén
Thanks Meter: 10

More
"Logout" or "Quit" option could be nice, yes, because even if you go out from the app, still working (location).

So, it means also so much battery drain.

But... New update also works good om Nexus 5 6.0.1 rooted.
The Following User Says Thank You to xitopodo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xitopodo Ad-Free

2nd August 2016, 05:21 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xitopodo

"Logout" or "Quit" option could be nice, yes, because even if you go out from the app, still working (location).

So, it means also so much battery drain.

But... New update also works good om Nexus 5 6.0.1 rooted.

Yes, please add an option to "stop the app" that would be great. Maybe a "stop button" so that GPS is not running in the background killing my batt and future. 😂

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app
2nd August 2016, 06:11 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello, how are you doing to have Pokemon go And Smart Poke both on screen ??

Thanks you in advance
2nd August 2016, 06:20 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
App sounds fantastic, I've got it installed, logged in with a new account, it finds my location on the map, but nothing else happens, I don't see any pokemon. I'm in a city, there should certainly be something showing up....
2nd August 2016, 06:37 PM |#105  
Flag Richmond
Thanks Meter: 11

More
ThankS bud works like a charm can't seem to get my android wear to work just right but that could be my slow network. Is there anything I have to select to get the notifications on my watch or does the watch just act as a map
2nd August 2016, 07:30 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzeroismine

App sounds fantastic, I've got it installed, logged in with a new account, it finds my location on the map, but nothing else happens, I don't see any pokemon. I'm in a city, there should certainly be something showing up....

Weird, for me it worked instantly. Try giving it a minute or two.

Skickat från min SM-G920F via Tapatalk
2nd August 2016, 07:57 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaxx24

Weird, for me it worked instantly. Try giving it a minute or two.

Skickat från min SM-G920F via Tapatalk

It's been a few hours....
2nd August 2016, 08:02 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i got my first snorlax yesterday! thank you!
but maybe there is a bug. sometimes, i could see a pokemon on the notice. when i click it, it turns to the map but new pokemon loading in this screen. i have to restart the app. sometimes one time sometimes several times.
2nd August 2016, 09:00 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Excellent work on the app and the watch integration! Very impressive. A way to close/quit the app should be towards the top of the development list. Force stopping the application can not be good for the program.
The Following User Says Thank You to uncegila For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift uncegila Ad-Free
2nd August 2016, 09:21 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
It's getting better but the app is STILL letting GPS persist even after closing out and killing the app on Recent Apps screen. Can you please add a quit function that turns off the program and therefore turns off the GPS usage? Right now the only way I could find to turn off the program's use of GPS is to literally uninstall the app. I don't want to keep doing that, obviously, I want to use your app but only if you add a Quit function that then stops tapping your GPS when you're done with it. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to minmongoblin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift minmongoblin Ad-Free
2nd August 2016, 09:40 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi cyrilp

Once locked on to a pokemon nearby, is it possible to have the option to open the google maps app to get exact route to the pokemon? That would be awesome especially for someone like me who goes out exploring but not the best at reading a map without directions.
Thankyou
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)