SmartPack-Kernel Manager is a heavily modified version of official Kernel Adiutor (KA), which is originally developed by Recognized Developer @Grarak. All the credits goes to the original developer. This app is initially developed as a companion app for my kernel projects (SmartPack-Kernel), to achieve better control by implementing features that are not yet available in the official KA. After extensive development for nearly a year, now I feel that SmartPack-Kernel Manager improved a lot (though it look alike) and contains a bunch of useful features to that of its base app. Hence, I decided to share the app here for anyone interested.
/* DISCLAIMER */
Please use this app at your own risk. I am not responsible for any damage to your device. Everything you are doing on your device is at your own risk. This app is so powerful to mess up your device/OS if you use it incorrectly.
- This app still retains almost all the donation requests by Grarak. Those are, however, intended to express my respect for his original work. Please be aware that this app is no way supported by him and buying his official donated version will NOT unlock any hidden features in this app.
- This app requires ROOT ACCESS.
- Most of the features available in this app require kernel-level support.
/* Features */
- Most of the features available in the official KA.
- CPU Input Boost (Sultanxda).
- Simple MSM Thermal (Sultanxda).
- K-Lapse Support (tanish2k09)
- Advanced Control for Fast Charge (yank555.lu) & Boeffla Charge Level Interface (Lord Boeffla).
- Boeffla Sound Control with per-channel headphone gain (Lord Boeffla)
- Significantly modified Faux Sound (Faux123) Implementation.
- In-built Spectrum Support (frap129), contains 4 different profiles namely Battery, Performance, Balanced & Gaming.
- Adreno Boost (flar2).
- Largely modified CPU Hotplug page (e.g. added MSM Sleeper (flar2) & advanced tunables for Alucard hotplug).
- A bunch of other advanced features added to the thermal page.
- Boeffla Wakelock Blocker (Lord Boeffla).
- Real-time Charging Status
- Display Backlight Control (Min & Max).
- SELinux Switch.
- WireGuard version information.
- App version information and Auto-updates in About page.
- LED Blink/Fade support.
- Device & android version specific kernel download & Auto flashing for supported devices (SmartPack-Kernel exclusive).
- Also compatible with stock & other kernels
- And much more, please check the change-logs…
/* Downloads */
Latest version ! All versions
/* Important Links */
Home Page ! Documentation ! Change-logs
/* Feature Requests */
I am generally open to feature requests as long as you provide enough information. Please make sure to provide all the relevant information, either in this thread or in the GitHub page. If you are a developer, please consider contributing to this app by sending pull requests.
/* Special note to Kernel/ROM developers */
You are allowed to include this app in your ROMs or free to suggest this app to your Kernel users. Giving proper credits to the original developers (including me, if you considered me as one among them) are, however, highly appreciated. Feel free to contact me, if you need any assistance from my side.
/* Donations */
If you like to appreciate my work, please consider donating to me as it is helpful to continue my projects more active, although it is not at all necessary.
/* Acknowledgements */
@Grarak for the official Kernel Adiutor
@frap129 for the original Spectrum App
@morogoku for MTweaks from where I took some code
@Lord Boeffla, @Sultanxda, @flar2, @franciscofranco, @arter97 many other developers in xda and GitHub for coding useful drivers.
@apophis9283 for including this app in his ROM.
@jprimero15 & @KazuDante for recommending this app for their Kernels.
SmartPack-Kernel Manager, App for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/SmartPack/SmartPack-Kernel-Manager/
Last Updated 2019-04-20