[App][Root][5.0+] SmartPack-Kernel Manager

Search This thread

sunilpaulmathew

Recognized Developer
Please Note: Due to personnel reasons, I'm not updating this thread anymore (except in urgent situations). For those who wish to stay updated with the development of this project are requested to reach us on GitHub or Telegram. Thank you very much for the understanding.

/* Introduction */

SmartPack-Kernel Manager is a heavily modified version of official Kernel Adiutor (KA), which is originally developed by Recognized Developer @Grarak. All the credits goes to the original developer. This app is initially developed as a companion app for my kernel projects (SmartPack-Kernel), to achieve better control by implementing features that are not yet available in the official KA. After extensive development for nearly a year, now I feel that SmartPack-Kernel Manager improved a lot (though it look alike) and contains a bunch of useful features to that of its base app. Hence, I decided to share the app here for anyone interested.

/* DISCLAIMER */
Code:
Please use this app at your own risk.
I am not responsible for any damage to your device.
Everything you are doing on your device is at your own risk.
This app is so powerful to mess up your device/OS if you use it incorrectly.

Further, before using SmartPack-kernel Manager, please be aware that,
  1. This app requires ROOT ACCESS.
  2. Most of the features available in this app require kernel-level support.

/* Features */
  • Most of the features available in the official KA.
  • Option to flash recovery zip files while running Android OS, that is even without rebooting to custom recovery.
  • A simple and user-friendly Custom Controller, which is totally different to that of the official KA.
  • A Script Manager to easily create, import, edit and execute any properly formatted shell scripts.
  • CPU Input Boost (Sultanxda).
  • Simple MSM Thermal (Sultanxda).
  • K-Lapse Support (tanish2k09)
  • Advanced Control for Fast Charge (yank555.lu) & Boeffla Charge Level Interface (Lord Boeffla).
  • Boeffla Sound Control with per-channel headphone gain (Lord Boeffla)
  • Significantly modified Faux Sound (Faux123) Implementation.
  • In-built Spectrum Support (frap129), contains 4 different profiles namely Battery, Performance, Balanced & Gaming.
  • Adreno Boost (flar2).
  • Largely modified CPU Hotplug page (e.g. added MSM Sleeper (flar2) & advanced tunables for Alucard hotplug).
  • A bunch of other advanced features added to the thermal page.
  • Boeffla Wakelock Blocker (Lord Boeffla).
  • Real-time Charging Status
  • Display Backlight Control (Min & Max).
  • SELinux Switch.
  • WireGuard version information.
  • App version information and Auto-updates in About page.
  • LED Blink/Fade support.
  • Auto kernel updates (download and auto-flash proper kernel in few clicks) for SmartPack-Kernel
  • Also compatible with stock & other kernels
  • And much more, please check the change-logs

/* Downloads */

Please note that package id of PlayStore and GitHub versions are different. Which means, you can't simply switch between them easily. You may consider the PlayStore version as the stable one and the other as a beta. Please stay on the one you like the most.

/* Important Links */

Home Page ! Documentation ! Change-logs ! YouTube video ! Telegram Group

/* Translations */

Please help me to translate this app using POEditor localisation service.

/* Feature Requests */

I am generally open to feature requests as long as you provide enough information. Please make sure to provide all the relevant information, either in this thread or in the GitHub page. If you are a developer, please consider contributing to this app by sending pull requests.

/* Special note to Kernel/ROM developers */

You are allowed to include this app in your ROMs or free to suggest this app to your Kernel users. Giving proper credits to the original developers (including me, if you considered me as one among them) are, however, highly appreciated. Feel free to contact me, if you need any assistance from my side.

/* Donations */

liberapay_logo_black-on-yellow_1024px.png

If you like to appreciate my work, please consider donating to me (by either via PayPal, Ko-fi, or by purchasing the donation app from playstore) as it is helpful to continue my projects more active, although it is not at all necessary.

/* Acknowledgements */

@Grarak for the official Kernel Adiutor
@frap129 for the original Spectrum App
@morogoku for MTweaks from where I took some code
@osm0sis for helping me with Auto-Flashing
@Lord Boeffla, @Sultanxda, @flar2, @franciscofranco, @arter97 many other developers in xda and GitHub for coding useful drivers.

XDA:DevDB Information
SmartPack-Kernel Manager, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
sunilpaulmathew, Grarak
Source Code: https://github.com/SmartPack/SmartPack-Kernel-Manager/

Version Information
Stable

Created 2018-10-16
Last Updated 2020-09-20

Last edited:

sunilpaulmathew

Recognized Developer
Useful Tips...

For users
  • Auto app-updates are implemented into the overall page of this app meaning you will get update notifications once you open the app. Please give access to Internal Storage upon the first launch, which is necessary to download new updates to the internal storage, to avoid crashes. Alternatively, a manual update check is also available in the About Page (no more applicable after the release of this app on Play Store)
  • While development, it is highly probable that I break (accidentally or intentionally) something which is available in the official KA. If you find something, please report here.

For Kernel developers
  • If you are planning to add support to Boeffla Sound to your kernel, you have to do some additional work to make it fully compatible with this app. Please have a look here.
  • Maximum Backlight control should be accessible for many devices. However, to get access to Minimum Backlight, you have to do some work to add the respective sysfs. Please have a look at this commit (should work on many devices).

Last edited:

sunilpaulmathew

Recognized Developer
To-do

• Fix Performance Tweaks quick tile (Battery tile) not showing properly (Fixed in v6.2)
  • Improve Profiles
  • Improve Boeffla Sound and Charge Level Interface (Fixed in v6.6) implementations to work without special patches
  • Improve Custom Controller (Fixed in v9.2)
  • Improve per-channel gain implementation for Boeffla (Fixed in v6.10) and Faux Sound (Removed)
  • Suggest me?

Last edited:

justjr

Mar 24, 2013
Cuiaba
Samsung Galaxy A21s
Hey @sunilpaulmathew nice to see a topic only for the manager. Is a nice fork, been using it instead of the ex manager mainly cause of your kernel.
I shall take this opportunity to say that the settings enabled when you load a profile does not stick after you import one. After a reboot it will go back to previous settings.
So, maybe some people using my profiles on klte may be having this issue without notice (may be worth to advertise to them).
The way I do to make them stick is to go on all the settings, one by one, they will be at the values set by the profile, then I edit and click the ok button, only that way they are written into the on boot script, as shown on the On Boot tab.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunilpaulmathew

sunilpaulmathew

Recognized Developer
Hi, thanks for the info. Do you mean the profiles are not applied after a boot even after setting "on boot" as shown in the attached photo? If so, I have to look at it more... I know that there are enough rooms for improvement here and there ;)
Hey @sunilpaulmathew nice to see a topic only for the manager. Is a nice fork, been using it instead of the ex manager mainly cause of your kernel.
I shall take this opportunity to say that the settings enabled when you load a profile does not stick after you import one. After a reboot it will go back to previous settings.
So, maybe some people using my profiles on klte may be having this issue without notice (may be worth to advertise to them).
The way I do to make them stick is to go on all the settings, one by one, they will be at the values set by the profile, then I edit and click the ok button, only that way they are written into the on boot script, as shown on the On Boot tab.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181018-092854.jpg
    Screenshot_20181018-092854.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 3,691
Reactions: duttyend and justjr

justjr

Mar 24, 2013
Cuiaba
Samsung Galaxy A21s
Hi, thanks for the info. Do you mean the profiles are not applied after a boot even after setting "on boot" as shown in the attached photo? If so, I have to look at it more... I know that there are enough rooms for improvement here and there ;)
Not exactly. I didn't tried that option. This option would conflict somehow with the changes I make all the time probably. I mean they didn't get saved to be applied next boot as if Ihad made input myself. There's a on boot tab next to the profile tab, all changes I make go there.

Enviado de meu SM-G900M usando o Tapatalk

sunilpaulmathew

Recognized Developer
Not exactly. I didn't tried that option. This option would conflict somehow with the changes I make all the time probably. I mean they didn't get saved to be applied next boot as if Ihad made input myself. There's a on boot tab next to the profile tab, all changes I make go there.

Enviado de meu SM-G900M usando o Tapatalk

Ahh, I got it. Unless you made the changes in each tab, it won't be added to the profile, right? I think it should be like that. Anything else, other than the stuffs you edited, is beyond the scope of the app. Anyway, I'll look at the possible options to deal with it...

justjr

Mar 24, 2013
Cuiaba
Samsung Galaxy A21s
Ahh, I got it. Unless you made the changes in each tab, it won't be added to the profile, right? I think it should be like that. Anything else, other than the stuffs you edited, is beyond the scope of the app. Anyway, I'll look at the possible options to deal with it...

Well, it will not be added to the profile too, but the issue is that it will not be enabled on boot as if I had input them manually. If when I import a profile and the app would import the settings as if I was inputting them, they would be saved to be enabled at boot.
I didn't test it but I'm not sure what would be actually applied, the profile set to be applied on boot or the actual settings I input manually. Some have to take precedence or they will conflict somehow I imagine.
I don't want a profile to be enabled on boot, because I change things a lot when I'm testing, I ratter my manual inputs to be applied, and, I hope you got me now, I wish when I import a profile I didn't have to go option by option manually setting (although I don't need to actually input the numbers are already there) them so they can be applied by the app itself, not the profile.

Reactions: sunilpaulmathew

sunilpaulmathew

Recognized Developer
Thanks for the message. I recently noticed that issue. I'll try to fix that issue in the future updates. Meantime, please use the "Battery" button under "Performance Tweaks"...
Hi I noticed that the spectrum quicksetting tile only switches between performance and balanced; is this intended and why? I really miss the battery profile there. Hope you can add it in a next release. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: Deep Space

sunilpaulmathew

Recognized Developer
SmartPack-Kernel Manager v6.2

A new version of SmartPack-Kernel Manager (v6.2) is now available.
Changes:
  1. Performance Tweaks: added Gaming profile.
  2. Performance Tweaks: Fixed battery quick tile's not working properly.
  3. Build tools: Updated Android Studio and gradle tools (v3.2.1).
If you are on an old version, simply open the app and follow on-screen instructions. If not, download and manually install from my GitHub release page. Enjoy...

Last edited:

justjr

Mar 24, 2013
Cuiaba
Samsung Galaxy A21s
A new version of SmartPack-Kernel Manager (v6.2) is now available.
Changes:
1. Performance Tweaks: add Gaming profile.
2. Performance Tweaks: Fix battery quick tile's not working properly.
3. Build tools: Update Android Studio and grade tools (v3.2.1).​
If you are on an old version, simply open the app and follow on-screen instructions. If not, download and manually install from my GitHub release page. Enjoy...

You know what would be awesome? If we could save our profiles as actually gaming, performance, or battery profile so I could change between them with the quick settings tile buttons.
Also, where can I find the configurations made by these profiles?
I'm trying to find the profiles settings on the source code, but failing at it, can you help me on where can I find them?

Thanks for your work!

sunilpaulmathew

Recognized Developer
The idea is good, but seems really difficult ATM. The thing is that the spectrum settings actually works more likely an independent app to that of the rest of the part.
Anyway, here is the current tweaks
https://github.com/SmartPack/SmartP.../anykernel_SmartPack/ramdisk/init.spectrum.rc

Please be noted that Gaming profile is not added yet to none of the SmartPack kernels. So, only 3 profiles ATM, and the changes are very limited. The balanced profile is made to accomodate the tweaks suggested by you. Further suggestions are most welcome (especially for Gaming, and anything you like)

You know what would be awesome? If we could save our profiles as actually gaming, performance, or battery profile so I could change between them with the quick settings tile buttons.
Also, where can I find the configurations made by these profiles?
I'm trying to find the profiles settings on the source code, but failing at it, can you help me on where can I find them?

Thanks for your work!

Reactions: justjr

justjr

Mar 24, 2013
Cuiaba
Samsung Galaxy A21s
The idea is good, but seems really difficult ATM. The thing is that the spectrum settings actually works more likely an independent app to that of the rest of the part.
Anyway, here is the current tweaks
https://github.com/SmartPack/SmartP.../anykernel_SmartPack/ramdisk/init.spectrum.rc

Please be noted that Gaming profile is not added yet to none of the SmartPack kernels. So, only 3 profiles ATM, and the changes are very limited. The balanced profile is made to accomodate the tweaks suggested by you. Further suggestions are most welcome (especially for Gaming, and anything you like)

Ok, so it only changes that, but I'm puzzled on that virtual memory configurations. They don't seem to be right? Although I don't know much about it, but battery, balanced and performance don't seem to follow a logic progression. For example, dirty background ratio of 70 on balanced? Performance is 5 and battery is 10, while the default here is 20. 70% starting to write dirty data while on background, I don't see why. From my understanding, the sooner it starts to write it, the sooner it releases more free memory but also it'll use cpu/power/battery doing it. And also it will spend less time per flush session? Unless it's doing it all the time.
Dirty ratio of 90 on balance, 20 performance and 10 at battery. Again balance value is way weird.

Well, I need to study more about virtual memory, that's only what I could think right now reading some explanations about it. I have to experiment on it but have no idea on how to directly see the results..

I'm totally against the believe in that limiting max freq we would be saving power. If the governor is well configured, it would never climb to higher freq unless the load tells it to do that, when necessary, if it's necessary it would spend less time doing it's job (well in most cases, it depends on the job, if it's doing high load job like, installing apps, or loading a app/game, is what I said before, but if, as an example, the job is to scroll the screen, as soon as you stop scrolling there's no more job, doesn't matter if was lagging or not, not lagging would be the only benefit of a higher frequency and consequently higher power usage) , and therefore go back to idle faster and save more battery. That's the philosophy behind my settings, don't climb higher then you need to do the job, and go back to idle ASAP, as I read on all the 'internet literature' I could find about it.

I researched about virtual memory to tweak it to klte and I'm sharing my findings on the kernel topic, so you can use them on the app if you want.
But I believe this setting highly depends on memory amount, so it may not be good to put them on the spectrum profiles, if you ask me, I would like to have governor tweaks and nothing else there, because it really is a matter of compromising, and having 2 choices we could choose between 'I don't care about a little lag while browsing instagram' and 'I need my game not to lag' right from the quick settings tile, would be greeeeeat. Be again, it is device dependent also. Not a great setting to put on there, unless they are really generic tunables like the ones that come by default.

BUG
There's a bug on the manager, when I change any value on the Virtual Memory tab it goes insane, and changes all the values, but is only visual, cause if you changes tabs and go back, the values are all ok and what you changed persisted. But if you change it again it happens again.

sunilpaulmathew

Recognized Developer
Ok, so it only changes that, but I'm puzzled on that virtual memory configurations. They don't seem to be right? Although I don't know much about it, but battery, balanced and performance don't seem to follow a logic progression. For example, dirty background ratio of 70 on balanced? Performance is 5 and battery is 10, while the default here is 20. 70% starting to write dirty data while on background, I don't see why. From my understanding, the sooner it starts to write it, the sooner it releases more free memory but also it'll use cpu/power/battery doing it. And also it will spend less time per flush session? Unless it's doing it all the time.
Dirty ratio of 90 on balance, 20 performance and 10 at battery. Again balance value is way weird.

Well, I need to study more about virtual memory, that's only what I could think right now reading some explanations about it. I have to experiment on it but have no idea on how to directly see the results..

I'm totally against the believe in that limiting max freq we would be saving power. If the governor is well configured, it would never climb to higher freq unless the load tells it to do that, when necessary, if it's necessary it would spend less time doing it's job (well in most cases, it depends on the job, if it's doing high load job like, installing apps, or loading a app/game, is what I said before, but if, as an example, the job is to scroll the screen, as soon as you stop scrolling there's no more job, doesn't matter if was lagging or not, not lagging would be the only benefit of a higher frequency and consequently higher power usage) , and therefore go back to idle faster and save more battery. That's the philosophy behind my settings, don't climb higher then you need to do the job, and go back to idle ASAP, as I read on all the 'internet literature' I could find about it.

I researched about virtual memory to tweak it to klte and I'm sharing my findings on the kernel topic, so you can use them on the app if you want.
But I believe this setting highly depends on memory amount, so it may not be good to put them on the spectrum profiles, if you ask me, I would like to have governor tweaks and nothing else there, because it really is a matter of compromising, and having 2 choices we could choose between 'I don't care about a little lag while browsing instagram' and 'I need my game not to lag' right from the quick settings tile, would be greeeeeat. Be again, it is device dependent also. Not a great setting to put on there, unless they are really generic tunables like the ones that come by default.

BUG
There's a bug on the manager, when I change any value on the Virtual Memory tab it goes insane, and changes all the values, but is only visual, cause if you changes tabs and go back, the values are all ok and what you changed persisted. But if you change it again it happens again.

Fully agreed with your findings in the Spectrum script. Because of my ignorance, it could be highly possible that I made many mistakes there. Regarding under-clocking, I was also against to restrict the power of CPU until I found that it has benefits if it used properly, although the extent of underclocking in my Battery profiles are still debatable. Anyway, let's talk more kernel stuff in the kernel thread.
But the VM part, I can't see that issue. What feature you changed and the whole insane things happened? Anyway, I don't think that it is a bug of the app, rather VM page is designed to show changes instantly (of course, with a refresh time).

Finally, to all, I added a To-do list in post#3. Please suggest if you like to see any specific features in this app. Although I'm not a super experienced developer (adding most of the features are pretty simple though), and I do not have infinite time to invest for this, I will try my best to satisfy all.

justjr

Mar 24, 2013
Cuiaba
Samsung Galaxy A21s
Fully agreed with your findings in the Spectrum script. Because of my ignorance, it could be highly possible that I made many mistakes there. Regarding under-clocking, I was also against to restrict the power of CPU until I found that it has benefits if it used properly, although the extent of underclocking in my Battery profiles are still debatable. Anyway, let's talk more kernel stuff in the kernel thread.
But the VM part, I can't see that issue. What feature you changed and the whole insane things happened? Anyway, I don't think that it is a bug of the app, rather VM page is designed to show changes instantly (of course, with a refresh time).

Finally, to all, I added a To-do list in post#3. Please suggest if you like to see any specific features in this app. Although I'm not a super experienced developer (adding most of the features are pretty simple though), and I do not have infinite time to invest for this, I will try my best to satisfy all.

Any feature that you change on the VM page will cause all the values to change, it looks like they all go one setting bellow. It's weird.

sunilpaulmathew

Recognized Developer
SmartPack-Kernel Manager v6.4

Another minor update (v6.4) of SmartPack-Kernel Manager is now available.
For detailed change-logs, please visit here. If you are on an old version, simply open the app and follow on-screen instructions. If not, download and manually install from my GitHub release page. Enjoy...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please Note: Due to personnel reasons, I'm not updating this thread anymore (except in urgent situations). For those who wish to stay updated with the development of this project are requested to reach us on GitHub or Telegram. Thank you very much for the understanding.

/* Introduction */

SmartPack-Kernel Manager is a heavily modified version of official Kernel Adiutor (KA), which is originally developed by Recognized Developer @Grarak. All the credits goes to the original developer. This app is initially developed as a companion app for my kernel projects (SmartPack-Kernel), to achieve better control by implementing features that are not yet available in the official KA. After extensive development for nearly a year, now I feel that SmartPack-Kernel Manager improved a lot (though it look alike) and contains a bunch of useful features to that of its base app. Hence, I decided to share the app here for anyone interested.

/* DISCLAIMER */
    Code:
    Please use this app at your own risk.
    I am not responsible for any damage to your device.
    Everything you are doing on your device is at your own risk.
    This app is so powerful to mess up your device/OS if you use it incorrectly.

Further, before using SmartPack-kernel Manager, please be aware that,
    1. This app requires ROOT ACCESS.
    2. Most of the features available in this app require kernel-level support.

/* Features */
    • Most of the features available in the official KA.
    • Option to flash recovery zip files while running Android OS, that is even without rebooting to custom recovery.
    • A simple and user-friendly Custom Controller, which is totally different to that of the official KA.
    • A Script Manager to easily create, import, edit and execute any properly formatted shell scripts.
    • CPU Input Boost (Sultanxda).
    • Simple MSM Thermal (Sultanxda).
    • K-Lapse Support (tanish2k09)
    • Advanced Control for Fast Charge (yank555.lu) & Boeffla Charge Level Interface (Lord Boeffla).
    • Boeffla Sound Control with per-channel headphone gain (Lord Boeffla)
    • Significantly modified Faux Sound (Faux123) Implementation.
    • In-built Spectrum Support (frap129), contains 4 different profiles namely Battery, Performance, Balanced & Gaming.
    • Adreno Boost (flar2).
    • Largely modified CPU Hotplug page (e.g. added MSM Sleeper (flar2) & advanced tunables for Alucard hotplug).
    • A bunch of other advanced features added to the thermal page.
    • Boeffla Wakelock Blocker (Lord Boeffla).
    • Real-time Charging Status
    • Display Backlight Control (Min & Max).
    • SELinux Switch.
    • WireGuard version information.
    • App version information and Auto-updates in About page.
    • LED Blink/Fade support.
    • Auto kernel updates (download and auto-flash proper kernel in few clicks) for SmartPack-Kernel
    • Also compatible with stock & other kernels
    • And much more, please check the change-logs

/* Downloads */

Please note that package id of PlayStore and GitHub versions are different. Which means, you can't simply switch between them easily. You may consider the PlayStore version as the stable one and the other as a beta. Please stay on the one you like the most.

/* Important Links */

Home Page ! Documentation ! Change-logs ! YouTube video ! Telegram Group

/* Translations */

Please help me to translate this app using POEditor localisation service.

/* Feature Requests */

I am generally open to feature requests as long as you provide enough information. Please make sure to provide all the relevant information, either in this thread or in the GitHub page. If you are a developer, please consider contributing to this app by sending pull requests.

/* Special note to Kernel/ROM developers */

You are allowed to include this app in your ROMs or free to suggest this app to your Kernel users. Giving proper credits to the original developers (including me, if you considered me as one among them) are, however, highly appreciated. Feel free to contact me, if you need any assistance from my side.

/* Donations */

liberapay_logo_black-on-yellow_1024px.png

If you like to appreciate my work, please consider donating to me (by either via PayPal, Ko-fi, or by purchasing the donation app from playstore) as it is helpful to continue my projects more active, although it is not at all necessary.

/* Acknowledgements */

@Grarak for the official Kernel Adiutor
    @frap129 for the original Spectrum App
    @morogoku for MTweaks from where I took some code
    @osm0sis for helping me with Auto-Flashing
    @Lord Boeffla, @Sultanxda, @flar2, @franciscofranco, @arter97 many other developers in xda and GitHub for coding useful drivers.

XDA:DevDB Information
    SmartPack-Kernel Manager, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    sunilpaulmathew, Grarak
    Source Code: https://github.com/SmartPack/SmartPack-Kernel-Manager/

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2018-10-16
    Last Updated 2020-09-20
    SmartPack-Kernel Manager v8.6

After a short break, here is a new update. Enjoy...

Changes:
    • GPU: Added GPU Power Level Control.
    • Display & LED: Added support to control LED Flash Intensity.
    • Misc: Updated haptic feedback control (Credits to @khusika).
    • Gestures: Updated dt2w for xiaomi devices (Credits to @khusika).
    • build: Updated gradle to 3.5.0-beta05.
    If you are on an old version, simply open the app and follow on-screen instructions. If not, download and manually install from my GitHub release page.
    SmartPack-Kernel Manager v9.4

Here we have a new update of SmartPack-Kernel Manager, the very first one in this new year 2020.

Changes:
    • SmartPack: Manual Flash: Directly catch and show the flashing output.
    • SmartPack: Manual Flash: Removed file size limit with a warning message.
    • VM: Hide VM tunables by default.
    • Scripts & Backups: Workaround to avoid failing create scripts/backups in certain cases.
    • Custom Controller: Switch: Updates for supporting more boolean values.
    • Misc: Fully redesigned about page.
    • Miscellaneous changes
    Simply open the app and follow on-screen instructions for auto-update. Alternatively, download and manually install from my GitHub release page.
    Enjoy...
    SmartPack-Kernel Manager v8.5

Changes:
    • SmartPack: Flasher: Updated file Size check.
    • Custom Control: Fixed "Create" option not working.
    • SmartPack: Added option to view (last) Flasher log.
    • Misc: Added haptic feedback control.
    • build: Updated gradle to 3.5.0-beta 04.
    • Overall: Simplified file extension check.
    • SmartPack/About: Check for internet availability.

PS: I will be busy, both personally & professionally, for the next few months (up to 2-3 months). The development of all of my projects (including this one) will be on hold, or at-least slow down during that time. To know the full story, please visit https://smartpack.github.io/announcements/
    SmartPack-Kernel Manager v7.1

Changes:
    • Battery: Added thunder charge controller.
    • Partially reverted the recent UI changes by considering user feedbacks (The app should now launch much fast).
    • Wakelocks: Initialized boeffla wakelock blocker at launch for that the wakelocks blocked by default will be listed properly.
    • Wakelocks: Fixed some wakelocks not showing up.
    • Wakelocks: Added support to more wakelocks.
    • Virtual memory: Updated title display style.
    • Misc: Updated Chinese traditional translations.
    For detailed change-logs, please visit here. If you are on an old version, simply open the app and follow on-screen instructions. If not, download and manually install from my GitHub release page. Enjoy

Please note: I'll be on vacation for the next three weeks. Visit the announcements on my webpage to read more...