This post will be updated every once in a while for any news or updates regarding the app. You will be able to update the app from XDA Labs so I don't think I should post any links here unless absolutely necessary otherwise. There have been a couple of updates already to the app but the app is being continuously updated as I find enough time to do so.
One thing in particular I wanted to say is that "Please do NOT give lower ranking to the app unless you have talked to me about the issue you are having". If you have any concerns, feel free to drop me an email or reply to this topic (email is a faster way).
My email: [email protected]
From v2.0.1 and onward the source code of the app is available @ Github and any problems/issues should be tracked here or if you are in a hurry then please email me.
Before you ask for any help, have a look at this. It can solve most of your problems.
- Initial launch
- Added a little changed header for Tabs
- Added a few settings
- Improved views for Episodes and Seasons
- UI updates
- Added Genres section
- Added about section
- Fixed an issue with the apk which may have prevented users from opening the app at all, it should be working now
- App created from scratch, new features improvements will be provided soon
- Source code available at https://github.com/ahmar20/com.aa.tvshows
- Fixed UI issues
- Added About section
- Removed Settings (for now) because not really needed
- Added User Favorites (experimental), feedback is appreciated
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed app crashing on startups
- Fixed some UI bugs
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Fixed an issue with favorites that resulted in a crash
- Added support to update tv shows saved in favorites
- Added support for ascending order in favorites
- Increased main activity cache to store at least 3 tabs at the same time, so it should fetch new data less often
- Fixed an issue with favorites update where it caused all favorites to corrupt
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed a bug which caused the app to crash when removing saved favorites
- Fix EmptyView not showing when underlying data gets updated/removed during runtime
- Improve favorites storage code behavior
- Fix UI overlap of ProgressBar and TextView
Last Update (01-21-2020): You can also get a new update from GitHub releases because sometimes XDA doesn't let me upload apk due to some error. Latest stable version is also available here as a zip file.