FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[App][4.4+] Street Media - TV Show Streaming App

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi everyone! I am a newbie developer and just trying to learn whatever I can and along the way I am putting it all together to craft something better. I must tell you I am not good with UIs so if you find the app's UI, rather, not appealing please don't hesitate to give me some pointers on how can I make it better.

This post will be updated every once in a while for any news or updates regarding the app. You will be able to update the app from XDA Labs so I don't think I should post any links here unless absolutely necessary otherwise. There have been a couple of updates already to the app but the app is being continuously updated as I find enough time to do so.

One thing in particular I wanted to say is that "Please do NOT give lower ranking to the app unless you have talked to me about the issue you are having". If you have any concerns, feel free to drop me an email or reply to this topic (email is a faster way).

My email: [email protected]
From v2.0.1 and onward the source code of the app is available @ Github and any problems/issues should be tracked here or if you are in a hurry then please email me.

Before you ask for any help, have a look at this. It can solve most of your problems.

App Versions:

Version 1.0.1:
- Initial launch

Version 1.0.3:
- Added a little changed header for Tabs
- Added a few settings
- Improved views for Episodes and Seasons

Version 1.1.0:
- UI updates
- Added Genres section
- Added about section
- Fixed an issue with the apk which may have prevented users from opening the app at all, it should be working now

Version 2.0.1:
- App created from scratch, new features improvements will be provided soon
- Source code available at https://github.com/ahmar20/com.aa.tvshows

Version 2.1.1:
- Fixed UI issues
- Added About section
- Removed Settings (for now) because not really needed
- Added User Favorites (experimental), feedback is appreciated
- Bug fixes and improvements

Version 2.1.2:
- Fixed app crashing on startups
- Fixed some UI bugs

Version 2.1.4:
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Fixed an issue with favorites that resulted in a crash
- Added support to update tv shows saved in favorites
- Added support for ascending order in favorites
- Increased main activity cache to store at least 3 tabs at the same time, so it should fetch new data less often

Version 2.1.5:
- Fixed an issue with favorites update where it caused all favorites to corrupt
- Minor bug fixes

Version 2.1.6:
- Fixed a bug which caused the app to crash when removing saved favorites
- Fix EmptyView not showing when underlying data gets updated/removed during runtime
- Improve favorites storage code behavior
- Fix UI overlap of ProgressBar and TextView

Last Update (01-21-2020): You can also get a new update from GitHub releases because sometimes XDA doesn't let me upload apk due to some error. Latest stable version is also available here as a zip file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip com.ahm.tv.show.media.v216.zip - [Click for QR Code] (14.46 MB, 28 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahmar16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ahmar16 Ad-Free
14th December 2019, 06:26 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lahore

More
Reserved
14th December 2019, 06:26 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lahore

More
Reserved 2
7th January 2020, 06:27 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmar16

Hi everyone! I am a newbie developer and just trying to learn whatever I can and along the way I am putting it all together to craft something better. I must tell you I am not good with UIs so if you find the app's UI, rather, not appealing please don't hesitate to give me some pointers on how can I make it better.

This post will be updated every once in a while for any news or updates regarding the app. You will be able to update the app from XDA Labs so I dont think I should post any links here unless abolutely necessary otherwise. There have been a couple of updates already to the app but the app is being continuously updated as I find enough time to do so.

One thing in particular I wanted to say is that "Please do NOT give lower ranking to the app unless you have talked to me about the issue you are having". If you have any concerns, feel free to drop me an email or reply to this topic (email is a faster way).

My email: [email protected]

App Versions:

Version 1.0.1:
- Initial launch

Version 1.0.3:
- Added a little changed header for Tabs
- Added a few settings
- Improved views for Episodes and Seasons

Version 1.1.0:
- UI updates
- Added Genres section
- Added about section
- Fixed an issue with the apk which may have prevented users from opening the app at all, it should be working now

Version 2.0.1:
- App created from scratch, new features improvements will be provided soon
- Source code available at https://github.com/ahmar20/com.aa.tvshows

Please provide feedback and report any issues at Github page because it will be easier to track and fix. Thank you.

The app doesn't ask for any permission and says no data on the front page. Can't load into about or settings page.
8th January 2020, 04:52 PM |#5  
Flag Tirupati
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Great app
But only works with WiFi
But not works on mobile data
14th January 2020, 05:27 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lahore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsunny

The app doesn't ask for any permission and says no data on the front page. Can't load into about or settings page.

I am aware of that, please download the new version. For 'no data' issues please see this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokesh ganesh

Great app
But only works with WiFi
But not works on mobile data

I have tested the app myself and it works with WiFi and Mobile Data. You should also consider this.
17th January 2020, 10:11 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have downloaded it from xda. The latest one. It's the same. No data. And confirmed that it doesn't work on mobile data.
18th January 2020, 11:02 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Lahore

More
Well if that's the case then can you access www1.swatchseries.to?

if you can access the website then the app should work fine for you. If you cant access the website then you need to consider using a VPN.
The Following User Says Thank You to ahmar16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ahmar16 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)