FORUMS

[APP][5.0+] Super Status Bar - Ticker Text, Gestures, Icon Styles, Brightness Control

204 posts
Thanks Meter: 280

Post Reply Email Thread
15th March 2020, 09:51 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBayley1

Sorry, I don't just give out promo codes like this.

If you know any other languages and could help translate part of the app, I'll be happy to give you a promo code though. Just PM me.

Great apps , may i translate to bahasa indonesia, it will more user friendly for indonesian
15th March 2020, 11:41 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Works great, worth the price. I have a feature request though, the possibility to increase the long-press delay. I often open the associated app when I swipe along the status bar. I need to practice to make it not happen.
The Following User Says Thank You to polo_naref For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift polo_naref Ad-Free
16th March 2020, 07:33 AM |#13  
Flag Morgantown
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Definitely worth a buck fifty for sure! It a bit rough around the edges as any initial release would be, but the functionality is there and I'm sure it'll 'smooth and improve' over time. I'll post up and ask questions after using it for a while PLUS hunt down any other apps that may not be compatible or cause glitches etc....so far, for me, Powershade (ofc ) had to go, as well as Battery Overlay. Overall tho, a great app so far!
16th March 2020, 06:34 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snot Here

Great app! My Android 7.1 TV box finally has a status bar. I bought the $1.49 upgrade for the copy on my Android 6 phone. Pretty low cost for lots of cool customization options.

It would be even better if the "custom" status bar could be made transparent or semi-transparent.

Thanks for the support!
Unfortunately the "Custom" status bar can't be made transparent because it is just an overlay.
If it was semi transparent, you'd be able to see the original icons behind it.
There's no way to actually change the icon styles without adding an overlay, like the Custom status bar
The Following User Says Thank You to TomBayley1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TomBayley1 Ad-Free
16th March 2020, 06:45 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuhajip

Great apps , may i translate to bahasa indonesia, it will more user friendly for indonesian

I replied to your PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo_naref

Works great, worth the price. I have a feature request though, the possibility to increase the long-press delay. I often open the associated app when I swipe along the status bar. I need to practice to make it not happen.

I'll add this in the update after the next 👍 (I'm getting ready to release an update tomorrow, it'll be in the update after this)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaxx32

Definitely worth a buck fifty for sure! It a bit rough around the edges as any initial release would be, but the functionality is there and I'm sure it'll 'smooth and improve' over time. I'll post up and ask questions after using it for a while PLUS hunt down any other apps that may not be compatible or cause glitches etc....so far, for me, Powershade (ofc ) had to go, as well as Battery Overlay. Overall tho, a great app so far!

Glad you're liking it!
What parts of the app do you think are rough?
16th March 2020, 07:32 PM |#16  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 455

More
Hi Tom,
Yet another great app from you!
I have a few suggestions I hope you'll consider.

1. Option to view battery % inside battery icon (see screenshot)

2. Option to blacklist certain apps, I understand why it can't be transparent so I would like to disable it on my launcher, which is the only place my stock status bar is transparent.

3. Possibly allow per app custom colours, maybe long press option to set the colour whilst in the app. The auto theme doesn't match a few apps.

Besides these points, really liking this & I've been looking for something like it to bring some order to my status bar because of the big notch.

ThanksClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200316_181933.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	4972817

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
16th March 2020, 09:08 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:

The dialog issue should be fixed in the latest update.
I've also made the battery bar color free. It should have been free in the first place, so thanks for asking!

Yeah, noticed on the update but needed more time to "review" lol , app is great I like simple and useful light apps, so gonna get pro stuff
17th March 2020, 01:43 AM |#18  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Thanks for the support!
Unfortunately the "Custom" status bar can't be made transparent because it is just an overlay.
If it was semi transparent, you'd be able to see the original icons behind it.

Yeah, that wouldn't be good!

Ironically, it would work on my TV box, because it has no status bar! But that's a pretty unusual situation.

Besides, I found a better solution for my TV box: MIUI-ify, which is another of your apps! It can create a mini-status bar at the bottom, where it can be transparent without letting something unwanted "show through." And of course it adds a notification shade, which I never had before (lacking a true status bar).

I'm keeping the Super Status Bar on my phone though. Thanks again for both great apps.
17th March 2020, 03:52 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kam333

Hi Tom,
Yet another great app from you!
I have a few suggestions I hope you'll consider.

1. Option to view battery % inside battery icon (see screenshot)

2. Option to blacklist certain apps, I understand why it can't be transparent so I would like to disable it on my launcher, which is the only place my stock status bar is transparent.

3. Possibly allow per app custom colours, maybe long press option to set the colour whilst in the app. The auto theme doesn't match a few apps.

Besides these points, really liking this & I've been looking for something like it to bring some order to my status bar because of the big notch.

Thanks

I replied to you on Telegram, but incase others were interested:
1 & 2. I'll add these to my list
3. This'll be coming soon
The Following User Says Thank You to TomBayley1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TomBayley1 Ad-Free
17th March 2020, 03:57 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Also, for anyone waiting for updates, Google has stated that any new app updates can take 7 days to appear on the Play store, as a result of COVID-19.
So updates may be a bit delayed, for the next few weeks.
17th March 2020, 06:16 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Another idea would be the possibility to enable the battery bar only when charging.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)