FORUMS

[APP][5.0+] Super Status Bar - Ticker Text, Gestures, Icon Styles, Brightness Control

204 posts
Thanks Meter: 280
 
Post Reply Email Thread
17th March 2020, 06:16 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Another idea would be the possibility to enable the battery bar only when charging.
18th March 2020, 01:13 AM |#22  
corybucher's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Awesome app, love the simplicity of it. Any promo codes left?
18th March 2020, 08:20 AM |#23  
kam333's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 455
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by corybucher

Awesome app, love the simplicity of it. Any promo codes left?

It cost next to nothing, just support quality apps.

But here's your answer:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...php?p=82013749

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
18th March 2020, 09:42 AM |#24  
Member
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
This and Tile Shortcuts are just fantastic.
Even without the full features the free versions are enough for most users,even if I needed the the paid features I wouldn't ask because
devs need to be supported.
As all users of any app or works done by devs the more we support them, we benefit more.
If you have a smartphone that's worth hundreds surely a few quid won't kill you.
Just to be open not everybody has spare cash especially in the current pandemic and I have benefited from promotional codes.

No digs at anybody just my opinion
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel021 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rebel021 Ad-Free
18th March 2020, 10:41 AM |#25  
corybucher's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kam333

It cost next to nothing, just support quality apps.

But here's your answer:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...php?p=82013749

Thanks for the reply, you're absolutely right though. What a great price for a great app. Just purchased it. Thanks again to the developer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to corybucher For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift corybucher Ad-Free
18th March 2020, 07:41 PM |#26  
Junior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Found a very tiny bug. If I rotate my phone, the custom status bar adapts to the new screen width very nicely - except for the battery bar! The battery bar stays the same size, so it looks like my battery is much less charged in landscape than in portrait!

Edit: Looks like this got fixed in the last update. Now if I rotate the phone, the battery bar may be the "wrong" size for a second or two, but if so it quickly corrects itself. Thanks!
22nd March 2020, 03:52 AM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 280
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by polo_naref

Another idea would be the possibility to enable the battery bar only when charging.

I'll add this option to my list.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Snot Here

Found a very tiny bug. If I rotate my phone, the custom status bar adapts to the new screen width very nicely - except for the battery bar! The battery bar stays the same size, so it looks like my battery is much less charged in landscape than in portrait!

I've noticed this too. It'll be fixed soon
26th March 2020, 09:00 AM |#28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
I'm using a phone with notch, so the ticker display at the wrong place (at the right side of the notch), and very short too, as the space can only be occupied by one or two words. I suggest that we have an option to push the ticker down one line so it can be displayed in full
26th March 2020, 03:17 PM |#29  
sansnil's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 240
 
More
Hi @TomBaley1 the status bar ticket shows when AOD is on even if I've disabled the "show in full screen" option. Is it possible to change this so it doesn't show our is it a limitation? This is on a Note 10+ with Android 10.
27th March 2020, 02:31 AM |#30  
sansnil's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 240
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by veatesia

I'm using a phone with notch, so the ticker display at the wrong place (at the right side of the notch), and very short too, as the space can only be occupied by one or two words. I suggest that we have an option to push the ticker down one line so it can be displayed in full

I like this. Or even have it display the ticker over the notch. If you use the scroll seeing I think that would be pretty decent.
27th March 2020, 09:54 PM |#31  
biustech's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
this app is really nice! purchased the pro version as soon as I downloaded
i just have to problems that would be awesome if you could fix it
1. Using Nova launcher when I pull the notification shade and pull it back SSB is gone and the original status bar is showing + not showing at all on Lockscreen
2. I use Holey Light (led alternative for S10 devices) and the status bar background is on top of the circle of pixels used around the camera cutout to show notifications. Any chance to change the order of the layers?

S10 Pie Rooted

TIA, keep up the good work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes