Connect, Transfer Files, Control your Windows, Create Custom Commands and much more!
Since I don't have access to Google Play Developer Console (Not available in my country), My dear cousin @minooch published it for me.
Swift Remote is an application for controlling your desktop computer.
Send and receive files remotely, control your windows such as power controls, volume controls, set a shutdown timer, capture a screenshot and send it to your phone remotely, control your Windows Media Player and Media Player Classic remotely, control mouse, etc...
This program uses NirCmd tool from NirSoft
This application needs Swift Remote desktop application to work. Please download desktop application from here:
(You need Java Runtime version 8 update 40 or higher to run this application. please update your Java Runtime to the latest version)
If you want to write your own custom commands, you can check NirCmd's manual:
- Connect multiple phones to desktop application
- Auto Server Discovery. No need to manually add you host IP and port!
- Transfer Files between desktop and phone
- Control your Windows from your mobile. Power Controls, Shutdown Timer, Volume and Brightness Controls, Take a Screenshot, ...
- Control Windows Media Player (WMP) and Media Player Classic (MPC) with your phone remotely!
- Control your mouse cursor with your mobile's touch screen! You can change mouse sensivity from settings
- Write your own Custom Commands and save them in application! You can do almost anything remotely with the help of NirCmd! Check NirCmd's manual
- Send message from phone to desktop and vice versa and copy them to clipboard
- More features coming soon...
PhoneArena Review of Swift Remote
Thanks to my friends who helped me, gave me ideas, tested the app and supported me:
Also thanks to Paul Asiimwe for his (Android multiple file selector dialog) source code on Github
If you have any suggestion, complaint, anything... please let me know
Also if you found any bug, tell me so I can fix it as soon as possible.