*** Disclaimer I have no liability for any damages or side effects caused by this application. By choosing to use this application, you and only you will be responsible for what you do with it.
SysctlGUI is a GUI application to modify kernel parameters at runtime.
This app's main purpose is to provide a graphical way to edit kernel parameters. These parameters are those listed under /proc/sys and they are edited using sysctl. Read more about sysctl here.
Sysctl GUI is a work in progress, feel free to write your comments or contribute to its development
Source code is available here.
- Browse filesystem for specifc kernel parameters
- Select parameters from a searchable list
- Get information about known parameters directly from kernel documentation
- Load parameters from a configuration file (json or conf)
- Reapply parameters at startup
Make sure you meet the requeriments:
- Android 4.4+
- Root access
Download and install the .apk file or get the app in Google Play. See post #3 for downlod links.
* Busybox is not required but I kind of do recommed it for better compatibility and ensurance.
* @topjohnwu for libsu which is based on @Chainfire's libsuperuser
SysctlGUI, App for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/Lennoard/SysctlGUI
Current Stable Version: 1.0.7
Stable Release Date: 2020-05-22
Current Beta Version: 0.3
Beta Release Date: 2019-08-29
Last Updated 2020-05-22