These days people expect instant replies to their instant messages & it's not always possible to oblige.
Texting & driving is dangerous, your boss probably isn't keen on your messaging at work, you might be in a meeting, you might have left your phone to go workout.. Fortunately, in any given situation, Can't Talk will respond for you.
Let people know you're busy, you're driving, you're in a meeting, you'll get back to them later.. You set the message, you set who & via which apps to respond to & Can't Talk does the rest.
It's "out of office" but not just limited to email. Whatsapp, Slack, SMS, missed calls, Telegram, Hangouts, Allo.. any app that let's you send a quick reply via it's notification - Can't Talk can respond to.
Features of note:
- You can auto reply to sms & missed calls as well as app notifications
- You can specify which apps can be replied to
- You can specific which contacts can be auto-replied to (this includes across apps like Whatsapp etc..)
- You get to specify the message that gets sent.
Features of note to come:
- Multiple profiles - so you can create a "work profile" or a "home profile" or a "driving profile" with specific responses/settings
- Contextual Switching - the ability to automatically turn profiles on & off depending on whether you're driving, in the office, at home etc..
- Contact specific responses
At this stage I'd really love your feedback on the app so far (this is a beta so there may be bugs) & more specifically what more would you want from an app like this?
Any and all feedback/suggestions would be hugely appreciated!
Beta on the Play Store here