Post Reply Email Thread
25th March 2020, 02:51 AM |#281  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 2,630

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

I have been running the Detach method 2 on YouTube, to check just how sturdy it was, and too my surprise, the auto- update of other apps has been happening.

I am guessing that I was just so used to the immediacy of an update-all.

although YouTube did appear once in the list, it did not get updated.

So, Method 2 of detach still allows for the auto updates to proceed. I am now testing method 3 in case I was also wrong (ie impatient) on that as well.

Well I have been running Method 3 on YouTube, and I have seen some updates make it through! so, neither Method 2 nor Method 3 actually block auto updates! but NOT YouTube!

It seemed like a long wait, but I normally run manually updates anyway. And I think it was the old "a watched kettle never boils". Its possible that it does delay the updates using Method 3 But Method 2 felt the same, and there is no real reason that should affect when an update occurs (Method 3 will raise an error into PlayService if it tries something I don't allow, which may then trigger PlayServices to give up that attempt, and try again at later time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crok.bic

I'm not using the factory ROM, I'm using AICP pie - Android Ice Cold Project - and
the base ROM is "Ground Zero Open Source Project" (GZOSP) Pie.
Output of the --help attached - but I guess you only want to know whether it's running or not..
So, the binary is running on my ARM64 phone

ARggghhhh! I had a response all typed and i lost it...

Long and the short. I'm working on including it. It did not work for me on an Android 10 ROM. But still, if it works for some, it may save a few from having to install an extra module from the Magisk Repo. Or more to the point (ie its all about me ), repeating the same question in this thread
The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
25th March 2020, 02:56 AM |#282  
Flag Sydney

More
of course if it does not work they are no worse off, they still have to install the sql module from the repo.

Just more work for me....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
25th March 2020, 08:42 AM |#283  
Flag Sydney

More
Service New Build!
New Version v1.0.75

Download: SEE OP!

The big change here is additional info (ie the source raw data I use to plot) doze cycle graph and the battery history graph. See below for a few added items as well. And you may be interested in the COVID-19 status ;(.
also added "a" version of SQLite3 with TeMeFI. Appears to work for people running less than Android 10 but give it a try before installing the Magisk Module. IF you don't already have SQLite as part of your ROM.

Totally New Items. within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Latest Added Menu Items"
Quote:

Database>SQLite Location and Version
Various Ungrouped Extras>COVID-19 Status Update
TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI XDA Page
Various Ungrouped Extras>COVID-19 Status Update>COVID-19 Status Update Desktop [ did i just create a web browser.... ]
Various Ungrouped Extras>COVID-19 Status Update>COVID-19 Status Update Mobile
Currently Running>Doze>DumpSys Device Idle History
Current State>DumpSys>Dumpsys Device Idle>Device Idle History

Updated Items. within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Latest Updated Menu Items"
NB: A lot of the following database based methods are changed because of the change to the delivery of an SQLite alternative. But some are actual specific changes for the method.
Quote:

Currently Running>Battery>Battery History Graph
Application Info / Manage>Detach Package from Playstore>List all configured detached apps
Application Info / Manage>Detach Package from Playstore>Remove ALL TeMeFI detach artifacts
Application Info / Manage>Detach Package from Playstore>Select Package then Protection Level
Application Info / Manage>Detach Package from Playstore>Enable One App for re-attachment
Currently Running>Battery>Battery History Graph
Currently Running>Doze>Doze Cycle Graph
Database>SQLite 3 Test & Help
Database>Return an Objects SQL Create
Database>Admin Actions>PRAGMA ".DOT" Command Help
Database>Admin Actions>PRAGMA ".DOT" Commands Against a dB
Database>Admin Actions>Database .DUMP (ASYNC)
Database>Admin Actions>OPTIMIZE statement against a dB
Database>Admin Actions>Individual PRAGMA statements against dB
Database>Admin Actions>Run ALL PRAGMA statements for a Database
Database>Admin Actions>REINDEX statement against a dB
Database>Admin Actions>Database .SCHEMA
Database>Admin Actions>VACUUM statement against a dB
Database>Admin Actions>Individual PRAGMA statements against a Table
Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Complex Filtered Table Data
Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Filtered Delete Table Data
Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Filtered & Grouped Table Data
Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Filtered Table Data
Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Grouped Table Data
Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Two Field Table Filter
Database>Dynamic DB Queries>All Table data
Database>MediaDB SQL>Duplicate Files by Count
Database>MediaDB SQL>Duplicate Files by Size
Database>MediaDB SQL>File Use Count
Database>MediaDB SQL>Duplicate Album Art References
Database>MediaDB SQL>Top 1000 albums with no songs attached
Database>MediaDB SQL>Last 1000 files added to MediaDB
Database>MediaDB SQL>Last 1000 music files added to MediaDB
Database>MediaDB SQL>MediaDB Music Count
Database>MediaDB SQL>Media Record Use
Database>MediaDB SQL>File Size Distribution
Database>MediaDB SQL>Songs missing Album Art
Database>MediaDB SQL>Song Count / Size Per Album
Database>MediaDB SQL>MediaDB Format Breakdown
Device Details>Kernel>Kernel CPU All Time in State - Tabulated
Dynamic Lists>Media Scan>Media Scan File(s) [Java] - Start Character
Dynamic Lists>Media Scan>Media Scan File(s) [Java] - Date Range
Magisk>Root Requests
Magisk>Root Requests Summary
Magisk>Policies
Magisk>Repo List
TeMeFI Configuration>Get default Blob Config
TeMeFI Configuration>Latest Added Menu Items
TeMeFI Configuration>Updated Menu Items
TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Action Type Breakdown
TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Duplicate Sort Order
TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Missing Action Command
TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Menu with No Children
TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Missing Expand Prefix
TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Missing Parent Menu Item
TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Count of Child Menu Items
TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Menu / Action Shortcuts
TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI About
TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI XDA Page
Various Ungrouped Extras>COVID-19 Status Update
Various Ungrouped Extras>COVID-19 Status Update>COVID-19 Status Update Mobile
Various Ungrouped Extras>COVID-19 Status Update>COVID-19 Status Update Desktop
Currently Running>Doze>Doze Cycle Graph

It is recommended that you delete ALL your existing favorites and re-create them, as they will run the old code/version.

Enjoy and stay safe.

PS: I also enabled a SWAP partitioning to be enabled. However, i do not format / create the swap partition, as it is a destructive step for the data on the sdcard. You need to prepare your SDcard manually, yourself.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_TeMeFI_20200325-183922.png
Views:	198
Size:	244.9 KB
ID:	4978487   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_TeMeFI_20200325-184325.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	218.7 KB
ID:	4978489  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 01:24 AM |#284  
Flag Sydney

More
I would be interested to know if people are able to use the SQLite I have installed. ie does the SQLite based reports (Such as the doze graph) work without having SQLite as part of their ROM and they do not have the Magisk Module
The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 03:01 AM |#285  
Thanks Meter: 1,355

More
Quote:

...SQLite based reports (Such as the doze graph) work...

not sure if i have SQLite as part of the ROM i use. i do not have the Magisk Module. see screenshots. thanks for your work.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_20200326-071237.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	229.7 KB
ID:	4979041   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200326-071335.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	4979043   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200326-071821.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	195.3 KB
ID:	4979045  
The Following User Says Thank You to m0han For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m0han Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 03:43 AM |#286  
Flag Sydney

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0han

not sure if i have SQLite as part of the ROM i use. i do not have the Magisk Module. see screenshots. thanks for your work.

If you are certain that you do not have the Magisk Module, then the first page you went was the absolute correct page to check

If your ROM has SQLite (which appears it does) then the binary (ie the file sqlite3) will appear somewhere on your system partition. which in your case is /system/bin/sqlite3

If you have the Magisk SQlite module, then it will also appear in the same or similar location. However, you can always check in Magisk, or, stay in TeMeFI and go to:
Magisk>Modules>Installed Module Documentation>*

If you have neither, then it will appear at:
/data/data/diamondjohdroid.utility.temefi/cache/sqlite3

This is the case I am concerned about. But your results show me that it works ok for other people than me. ie Adding the "fallback" does not break the sqlite functionality.

So, your results in the 1st screen shots means your ROM does have SQLite built in; I would of been very surprised if i was the only one, even though I explicitly built my own ROM from source to include it.

[humor]And don't you feel a little jealous you have all that "dirty blue" in your doze graph v's nice (low battery drain) bright green...[/humor]

Its also a little surprising that more people dont adjust the screen layout / colours to suit. As you can see in the screenshots I post, I have the fly-out toolbar at the bottom, to be near the navigation buttons, to make it easier to reach. And i personally prefer the look of the throw-back green CRT screen for my results. You can find these adjustments under:
TeMeFI configuration>Default Startup Config>
then
Toolbar at Bottom

and then
Results Screen Colours
Green CRT Results Screen
NB: it will only apply on your next report run, or simply click it again to see. There about 11 options, and you can always go back to the default.
But its a personal preference.
26th March 2020, 05:18 AM |#287  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 312

More
I guess my rom doesn't come with SQLite.

Without using Magisk module getting this error.

CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "/data/user/0/diamondjohndroid.utility.temefi/cache/sqlite3": cannot locate symbol "u_setDataDirectory_58" referenced by "/data/data/diamondjohndroid.utility.temefi/cache/sqlite3"...

No problems using SQLite from Magisk repo

Device:
Samsung S8
Android ver 9
Lastest stable Magisk/Manager
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spawnlives For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spawnlives Ad-Free
26th March 2020, 04:18 PM |#288  
Thanks Meter: 1,355

More
Quote:

If you are certain that you do not have the Magisk Module...stay in TeMeFI and go to: Magisk>Modules>Installed Module Documentation>*

If you have neither, then it will appear at: /data/data/diamondjohdroid.utility.temefi/cache/sqlite3 This is the case I am concerned about.

.....your ROM does have SQLite built in....people dont adjust the screen layout / colours to suit.....prefer the look of the throw-back green CRT screen....

just trying your suggestions... couldn't post earlier due to xda app playing up.

Name:	Screenshot_20200326-131012.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	245.4 KB
ID:	4979365 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200326-131101.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	133.9 KB
ID:	4979367 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200326-131215.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	203.7 KB
ID:	4979369 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200326-131248.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	4979371 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200326-131525.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	4979373
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m0han For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m0han Ad-Free
27th March 2020, 12:23 AM |#289  
Flag Sydney

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0han

just trying your suggestions... couldn't post earlier due to xda app playing up.

and another ROM with SQlite built in.

However, with all the covid-19 stuff, I think I will simply include the magisk sqlite. I was a little misleading in my original post about the size. Even though the sqlite assembly IS 3mb, in the APK it is compressed, but will be expanded to the full 3mb regardless if you use it or not.

Its interesting people are posting the COVID-19 page. For clarity, i am not generating this page, it is simply a web page I display in TeMeFI. If you wish to view or bookmark it on your desktop, use the URL:
https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...23467b48e9ecf6

Even within TeMeFI, there are a LOT of clickable regions to drill down into the data. The only issue I have with the page (by my opinion) is that there is no reference to the population of the region.

The other benefit/driver for TeMeFI being able to displaying a web page, is to possibly include help pages from the web.

Its also good to see someone else likes the green-crt days of yesteryear, and the menu at the bottom; even though I think Googles Material design guidelines would keep it at the top.
27th March 2020, 12:28 AM |#290  
Flag Sydney

More
oooo.... just noticed the bottom info text (ie next to the menu) shows the item that was previously clicked on, and not the current details, for the covid-9 pages.
27th March 2020, 09:29 AM |#291  
Flag Sydney

More
Plug Detaching An App From the Playstore
SQLite is now distributed with the app.
NB: to use any of the below, your ROM needs to support SQLite3, or you will need to install the SQLite Magisk module. You can test if your ROM supports SQLite3 by default by first running the method from the menu:

The following is an example of detaching an app from the playstore. In this example, I will do YouTube, as most have issues with detaching Vanced Youtube. This method has worked 100% for me for the last few weeks.

Step 1 - From the first menu screen, click on the item as below

Name:	0.Screenshot_TeMeFI_20200327-184701.png
Views:	316
Size:	151.5 KB
ID:	4979811

Step 2 - Select the sub menu as shown

Name:	1.Screenshot_TeMeFI_20200327-184707.png
Views:	306
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	4979813

Step 3 - Select the sub menu as shown

Name:	2.Screenshot_20200327-173048.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	193.8 KB
ID:	4979815

Step 4 - Select the app, which in this case will be YouTube. NB: I always put YouTube at the top of the list, unless it is already detached.

Name:	3.Screenshot_20200327-173314.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	172.7 KB
ID:	4979817

Step 5 - Select the method. I would suggest 2 or 3 for YouTube, maybe 1 for non Google Apps. The higher the number, the more aggressive the voodoo. Method 1 WILL eventually fail for YouTube. and let an update sneak through.

Name:	4.Screenshot_20200327-173326.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	4979823

Step 6 - Select the confirm item, which will randomly appear in the list

Name:	5.Screenshot_20200327-173132.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	192.9 KB
ID:	4979825

Step 7 - The following confirmation will appear. Select "OK". NB. It says it will break other auto-updates, however, in my recent testing, they actually still do occur (if you have it turned on), Except of course for the app you chose to detach.

Name:	6.Screenshot_20200327-173341.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	4979827

After running the above, the following results will show. NB: I already have a number of other apps detached using the different methods.

Code:
#############################################################
###  DETACHING com.google.android.youtube USING METHOD 2  ###
#############################################################

Killed com.android.vending(9376) with signal 9
The Signal KILL has been sent to the PlayStore...
The Playstore appears to have been successfully killed at 2020-03-27 17:33:47
Disabling background services at 2020-03-27 17:33:47
Stopping service: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] cmp=com.android.vending/com.google.android.finsky.dailyhygiene.DailyHygiene$DailyHygieneService }
Service not stopped: was not running.
Stopping service: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] cmp=com.android.vending/com.google.android.finsky.hygiene.DailyHygiene$DailyHygieneService }
Service not stopped: was not running.
Disabling clean-up service at 2020-03-27 17:33:47

#####################################
###  Detach registrations BEFORE  ###
#####################################
source      update_date           create_date           doc_id                                              title                                                                                                 method   status
----------  --------------------  --------------------  --------------------------------------------------  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  -------  ------
appstate    2020-03-18 23:17:53   2020-03-18 23:17:53   org.torproject.android                                                                                                                                    1        A     
library     2020-03-18 23:17:53   2020-03-18 23:17:53   org.torproject.android                                                                                                                                    1        A     
appstate    2020-03-18 23:16:13   2020-03-18 23:16:13   com.synprez.fm                                                                                                                                            1        A     
library     2020-03-18 23:16:13   2020-03-18 23:16:13   com.synprez.fm                                                                                                                                            1        A     
appstate    2020-03-18 23:15:08   2020-03-18 23:15:08   sikpenguin.games.dontpulltheplug                                                                                                                          3        A     
library     2020-03-18 23:15:08   2020-03-18 23:15:08   sikpenguin.games.dontpulltheplug                                                                                                                          3        A     
appstate    2020-03-18 23:14:01   2020-03-18 23:14:01   jackpal.androidterm                                                                                                                                       2        A     
library     2020-03-18 23:14:01   2020-03-18 23:14:01   jackpal.androidterm                                                                                                                                       2        A     
appstate    2020-03-18 23:12:16   2020-03-18 23:12:16   com.appspot.soundmodule                                                                                                                                   2        A     
library     2020-03-18 23:12:16   2020-03-18 23:12:16   com.appspot.soundmodule                                                                                                                                   2        A     
appstate    2020-03-16 13:18:18   2020-03-15 23:16:52   aws.apps.usbDeviceEnumerator                                                                                                                              2        A     
library     2020-03-16 13:18:17   2020-03-15 23:16:52   aws.apps.usbDeviceEnumerator                                                                                                                              2        A     
appstate    2020-03-16 13:16:29   2020-03-16 13:15:51   com.longexposure2                                                                                                                                         3        A     
library     2020-03-16 13:16:29   2020-03-16 13:15:51   com.longexposure2                                                                                                                                         3        A     

####################################################
###  Applying the Voodoo at 2020-03-27 17:33:47  ###
####################################################

Re-enabling the PlayStore background services at 2020-03-27 17:33:48
Starting service: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] pkg=service }
Error: Not found; no service started.
Starting service: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] cmp=com.android.vending/com.google.android.finsky.dailyhygiene.DailyHygiene$DailyHygieneService\ }
Starting service: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] cmp=com.android.vending/com.google.android.finsky.hygiene.DailyHygiene$DailyHygieneService\ }

##################
###  COMPLETE  ###
##################

####################################
###  Detach registrations AFTER  ###
####################################
source      update_date           create_date           doc_id                                              title                                                                                                 method   status
----------  --------------------  --------------------  --------------------------------------------------  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  -------  ------
appstate    2020-03-27 17:33:48   2020-03-27 17:33:48   com.google.android.youtube                          YouTube                                                                                               2        A     
library     2020-03-27 17:33:48   2020-03-27 17:33:48   com.google.android.youtube                          YouTube                                                                                               2        A     
appstate    2020-03-18 23:17:53   2020-03-18 23:17:53   org.torproject.android                                                                                                                                    1        A     
library     2020-03-18 23:17:53   2020-03-18 23:17:53   org.torproject.android                                                                                                                                    1        A     
appstate    2020-03-18 23:16:13   2020-03-18 23:16:13   com.synprez.fm                                                                                                                                            1        A     
library     2020-03-18 23:16:13   2020-03-18 23:16:13   com.synprez.fm                                                                                                                                            1        A     
appstate    2020-03-18 23:15:08   2020-03-18 23:15:08   sikpenguin.games.dontpulltheplug                                                                                                                          3        A     
library     2020-03-18 23:15:08   2020-03-18 23:15:08   sikpenguin.games.dontpulltheplug                                                                                                                          3        A     
appstate    2020-03-18 23:14:01   2020-03-18 23:14:01   jackpal.androidterm                                                                                                                                       2        A     
library     2020-03-18 23:14:01   2020-03-18 23:14:01   jackpal.androidterm                                                                                                                                       2        A     
appstate    2020-03-18 23:12:16   2020-03-18 23:12:16   com.appspot.soundmodule                                                                                                                                   2        A     
library     2020-03-18 23:12:16   2020-03-18 23:12:16   com.appspot.soundmodule                                                                                                                                   2        A     
appstate    2020-03-16 13:18:18   2020-03-15 23:16:52   aws.apps.usbDeviceEnumerator                                                                                                                              2        A     
library     2020-03-16 13:18:17   2020-03-15 23:16:52   aws.apps.usbDeviceEnumerator                                                                                                                              2        A     
appstate    2020-03-16 13:16:29   2020-03-16 13:15:51   com.longexposure2                                                                                                                                         3        A     
library     2020-03-16 13:16:29   2020-03-16 13:15:51   com.longexposure2                                                                                                                                         3        A     

If you have finished detaching apps, then a reboot may be required to engage all the changes applied.

██▀███  ▓█████  ▄▄▄▄    ▒█████   ▒█████  ▄▄▄█████▓
▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▓█████▄ ▒██▒  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒
▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ▒██▒ ▄██▒██░  ██▒▒██░  ██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░
▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄ ▒██░█▀  ▒██   ██░▒██   ██░░ ▓██▓ ░ 
░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒░▓█  ▀█▓░ ████▓▒░░ ████▓▒░  ▒██▒ ░ 
░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░░▒▓███▀▒░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░▒░▒░   ▒ ░░   
  ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▒░▒   ░   ░ ▒ ▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░     ░    
  ░░   ░    ░    ░    ░ ░ ░ ░ ▒  ░ ░ ░ ▒    ░      
   ░        ░  ░ ░          ░ ░      ░ ░           

███▄    █  ▒█████   █     █░ ▐██▌ 
  ██ ▀█   █ ▒██▒  ██▒▓█░ █ ░█░ ▐██▌ 
 ▓██  ▀█ ██▒▒██░  ██▒▒█░ █ ░█  ▐██▌ 
 ▓██▒  ▐▌██▒▒██   ██░░█░ █ ░█  ▓██▒ 
 ▒██░   ▓██░░ ████▓▒░░░██▒██▓  ▒▄▄  
 ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▓░▒ ▒   ░▀▀▒ 
 ░ ░░   ░ ▒░  ░ ▒ ▒░   ▒ ░ ░   ░  ░ 
    ░   ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ▒    ░   ░      ░ 
          ░     ░ ░      ░     ░    

------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Execution Time: 2.373 seconds
# Produced at: 2020-03-27 17:33:49
For YouTube (and other Google Apps) I would suggest at least method 3. or maybe method 2.

Things to note:
  1. Once you do the detach, TeMeFI does not run in the background, it could even be uninstalled and the detach sticks
  2. If you clear the playstore data, the detach will be lost
  3. You can detach multiple apps, using one of the three different methods
  4. Even though I say to reboot, I dont think its necessary, just extra cautious
  5. Other non detached apps continue to be updated, but, maybe slower, or its simply a watched kettle.

Let me know how you go. Its been working for me, and some others 100%
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)