[APP][TOOL] TeMeFI comprehensive system Administration

Search This thread

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
TeMeFI
Banner.png

This app provides/returns a bucket load of information regarding your device and the currently running ROM, and much, much more. And hence the name "TeMeFI"; as its Too Much F????? Information. The F stands for whatever your comfortable with.;)

BETA has a small menu bug, just click on home to get back to normal.
Download: TeMeFI v1.2.03-BETA
MD5: 9FFF4BDCBC843A2207E4430BA175C60A

Download: TeMeFI v1.2.02
MD5: ED4DD65A9719BB4EA2D579CA29441C1A

Simply download the APK and install as normal, and allow root when asked, and grant storage permissions. I *think* the very first time you run it, there possibly may be an issue with the menu. Simply stop and restart the app.

You can use it without root, but you will be HEAVILY limited in what you can do. Also, installing busybox opens another menu for you, and so does Magisk (17.*+). SQLite3 is also a HUGE feature adder (ie if you have it, it enables many many methods). Can be installed via Magisk if your ROM does not have it by default.

If you are unrooted, have a read of the following post, regarding a recently added feature for non-root users

The "search" function is very useful for finding what you need, but it does not search inside dynamic menu's. Its the magnifying glass in the slide out toolbar/menu

The current menu can be viewed within the app at TeMeFI Configuration>Show Whole Menu or a historic example at:
CURRENT MENU [as at 2023-10-27]

XDA:DevDB Information

Contributors

DiamondJohn

Version Information
BETA
Current Stable Version: 1.2.03
Stable Release Date / Last Updated: 18 Nov 2023
First Beta Release Date:
2018-06-21

Current Stable Version: 1.2.02
Stable Release Date / Last Updated: 27 Oct 2023
First Beta Release Date:
2018-06-21

Created 2018-06-19

I will fill in this page as I get around to it.

Last edited:

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
Fly-out Toolbar items and their Actions

The fly out toolbar has had its buttons and their corresponding actions change over time. However of recent, they have been pretty stable, and as they have changed over time, and I probably said what / how their function changed, its probably all over the thread. So, I thought it might be best to have a single location / doco of what the current buttons actually do.

Firstly, to display the toolbar, simply click on the menu. If it isn't already showing.
MenuButton.png

EVERY button, has both a "short-press" and "long-press" action.

The icons kind-of relate to their short press action.

NB The following are from v1.0..19 The main difference are a long press on the [<] arrow goes back to the previous results, and a long press of the [HOME} icon reloads the current menu (useful if you filtered the menu items), and a long press on the pencil icon saves off the action as a favourite. Also, the long press on the exit icon [X] acts to filter a menu list that was generated by code. eg any list of installed apps
For Short-press actions:
Shortpress menu actions.png

For Long press actions
Longpress menu actions.png

If you get an error, a toast will be shown which is HEAVILY CUT DOWN, so please no screen shots! :mad: Also, in a recent release a Bomb Icon will appear on the screen after an error. Short press to display then FULL error, or long press the bomb to clear the error. It will not clear by itself.

And again, NOT a screen shot of the results. Save off the results using the save button (ie the pencil icon explained above), then get the log text file from /sdcard/TeMeFI, and attach it to a post.

please stop with the screenshots of a cut down error message :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
Reserved

A quick explanation of "Dynamic Lists".

These are built live on the phone at the time you click on them. For example, the "Traces" menu item lists all the trace files contained currently in your "/data/anr" directory. The results will be different between users and even at different times for the same user. It is not a fixed list.

Another example (which is a little different) is the dumpsys menu item, which makes a call to
Code:
dumpsys -l
to retrieve a list of running services for which a call to dumpsys is then valid for

Last edited:

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
V 1.0.2 released

Some changes include, but are not limited to:
* internal system improvementrs
* Better display of when its busy
* Added warning confirmation on a few longer running processes
* Handle the back button to go "up a menu" Previously it exited the app :eek: oops
* Enable "Up a menu" from "Dynamic lists"
* Faster Load of Dumpsys calls to create menu
* Added numerous new items inc, but not limited to Dropbox files, Tombstones, A few extra Busybox & others

NB:although it was there in the previous version, you may be interested in the "Duplicate files" report, which is based only off the Media DB. And off of the display_name (basically the filename) and the file size. It can be found at: SQL Based > Duplicate Files

Again, if anyone has any ideas for other details that can be added through a specific shell command, please let me know.

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
New version uploaded. v1.0.3 See first post (ie OP) for link
Changes include, but are not limited to:
* Numerous internal stability/speed & delivery improvements
* Phone standard back button goes up a menu, instead of exiting app
* Numerous new items added. I checked on one of my phones, and found that it now reports on over 650 items
* Added long press on menu item for more info (usually the shell command that will be run)
* Improved error/warnings reporting (slight red to page background if an error code is returned OR there are any warnings or errors messages)
* Bug fixes (some were of course introduced while adding the above features...)

Last edited:

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
New build v1.0.5 see OP for link

Some of the improvements

Long press the menu/exit button to search. NB: It does not search within dynamically created lists
Long press the "Menu Up" to return to the root/starting menu
Long press the top text boxes between the menu and the "save to" (ie ">>") to get a report of the actual script run to return the last selected results
Many many new items added
Some improvements in the menu (eg Busybox items moved to their own menu)
It now tests if you actually have root, or busybox or the specified folder before display the respective menu item.
added the ability for the user to enter added parameters/filters (see busybox>PS User Limited)

Last edited:

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
New Build 1.0.6

New Build! With some MAJOR additions.

See OP for download link.

Version 1.0.6 is now available, and its a BIG release

this version now allows more than just reporting, but also actionable items. Like freezing and defrosting apps!

These items have been added unrestricted, and therefore, if used incorrectly can render your phone inoperable. Any actions and results of such will be done at your own discretion and you are responsible for such action and results. You have been warned! and no need to say it, but I take no responsibility

In Oreo, I have noticed that the reset battery stats function has been removed, it can be done within TeMeFI. YEAH! Find it under "Current State"

Find the following under the menu "Application info / Manage"
.... List Frozen apps
.... Freeze apps, including system apps
.... De-frost apps

.... Hibernate apps

.... Uninstall apps

.... Hide Apps (form the system)

.... Search for a package

Find the following under "Current State > SELinux"
.... Return and switch SELinux status

Find the following under "Configuration"
.... Manage TeMeFI log files (ie list / delete)

Get the root files ie the boot/statup sequence found in RAMDISK

Find the following under "Logcat"
.... Logcat, Last KMSG, DMesg and getting the logs are much easier than most other ways

many many MANY more items added.

And to make it even easier due to just how much there is, there is a "Search"functionality built into the menu. But note, it does not return results from Dynamic lists; ie ones built at runtime.

Attachments

• Zoom_TeMeFI_20180829-134324.jpg
    Zoom_TeMeFI_20180829-134324.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 2,412
  • Screenshot_TeMeFI_20180829-133435.jpg
    Screenshot_TeMeFI_20180829-133435.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 2,385
  • Screenshot_TeMeFI_20180829-134359.jpg
    Screenshot_TeMeFI_20180829-134359.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 2,295
  • Screenshot_TeMeFI_20180829-134449.png
    Screenshot_TeMeFI_20180829-134449.png
    99 KB · Views: 2,285
Last edited:

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
New Build!

New Build!

See OP for download link.

Version 1.0.7 is now available.

This version has a number of additions, too many for me to track. Making the existing search functionality a BIG plus until you get use to where to find what you wish to do.

The following is a general list of the menu items. Items that have a * at the end are "Dynamic" menu items that build up a list of things to perform the action against, based on your device/setup.

For example, the "App Hibernate" item pulls up a list of apps you have installed; in addition to a list of the system apps installed as part of your ROM/firmware.

Big items to notice are:

* the AAPT (Android Asset Packaging Tool) which will not be available to you through standard shell commands.
* the OOM and reNICE of running apps. The reNICE is wrapped so you can actually set the final layer instead of trying to work out the delta (ie the way it actually works).
* A big one for me is the ability to reset the battery statistics without having to charge the phone > 90% on Oreo custom ROMs!!!
* Retrieving & Switching the ROM between permissive and enforcing NB: It only is set till a reboot, the app does not auto start and reset it on each boot.

There are a bunch more (as seen in the list below), including Hibernating, Freezing, Defrosting apps

The following list is not really in any logical order, but simply an easy way for me to list each item. NB: I also added this same list to the OP.
Code:
PM Actions
	PM Dump calls*
	PM Features
	PM Instrumentation
	PM Libraries
	PM Permission Groups
	PM Permissions
	PM Users
	PM Path on Installed Packages*

Various Ungrouped Extras
	DumpSys Dropbox Files
	Hosts file check
	build.prop
	GPS Conf
	NSLookup of Host
	Possibly Unnecessary Files
	Bug Report

Android Asset Packaging Tool
	Dump Permissions*
	Specific App Badging Dump*
	XML Tree*

Application Info / Manage
	Package Features
	Install Downloaded APK*
	Asynch PM Dump of all packages
	DumpSys Activity*
	App Name, Code, Version
	ART Profiles*

Nice
	Retrieve The Current App NICE*
	Nice an app to Highest [-20]*
	Nice an App to -15*
	Nice an App to -10*
	Nice an App to -5*
	Nice an App to 0*
	Nice an App to 5*
	Nice an App to 10*
	Nice an App to 15*
	Nice an app to Lowest [19]*

OOM
	Retrieve The Current App OOM*
	OOM an app to Superman [-17]*
	OOM an app to High [-16]*
	OOM an app to -10*
	OOM an app to -5*
	OOM an app to 0*
	OOM an app to 5*
	OOM an app to 10*
	OOM an app to Lowest [15]*

Packages
	Sorted Installed Packages
	All Installed Packages
	DumpSys on Installed Packages*
	Find Packages
	System Packages
	3rd Party Packages
	Packages with paths

State
	Hibernate App*
	Kill App*
	Kill More Apps*
	Uninstall App*
	Unhide & Defrost*
	Enabled Apps
	Frozen Apps
	Defrost App*
	Freeze App*
	Freeze App Until Used*
	Hidden Apps
	Un-Hide App*
	Hide App*

SQL Based
	MediaDB Format Breakdown
	Duplicate Files by Count
	Duplicate Files by Size
	File Use Count

Current State
	CPU Gov Details
	Date
	User Name
	Device Uptime
	Network Name
	Reset Battery Stats
	LSOF
	LSOF Regular Files
	Netstat
	Bulk
	DumpSys Dropbox Print
	IFConfig
	IP Tables List
	Ping Google
	Full DumpSys
	Asynch DumpSys
	Asynch dumpstate
	$PATH noroot
	All SysCtl
	Env no root

Current Running
	Free Memory
	Max Users
	SU Top
	PS Mine
	PS All Detailed
	PS All Super Detailed
	PS All Filtered Super Detailed
	GFX Info*
	Services List
	ID
	SU id
	DumpSys CPU Info
	DumpSys Activities
	DumpSys Activitiy Services
	Wakelocks
	Stat of /SDCARD

Device details
	Mounts
	USB
	Block Details mmcblk0
	Block Details mmcblk1
	FDisk All
	DF All in Human Readable
	DF
	Pedantic df all
	AM Get-Config
	Get Properties
	Get Selected Properties
	Density
	Display Size
	Kernel Version
	Machine Harware Name
	CPU Info
	Memory Info
	Mounts Info
	Kernel Info
	Parrtitions Info
	ProcStat Info
	DumpSys Activitiy Displays
	DumpSys Window
	DumpSys Window Windows
	Devices

Dynamic Lists
	SYS Kernel File join
	Dropbox Files*
	DumpSys calls*
	Run boot scripts*
	System ROOT Files*
	System etc*
	Tombstones*
	Traces*
	Usage Stats*
	Vendor etc*
	Proc Files*
	ROOT acct folder*
	My Log Files*

Settings
	Global List
	Secure List
	System List

System Etc Dynamic Lists
	Bluetooth Files*
	Default-Permissions Files*
	Init Files*
	Init.d Files*
	Nano Files*
	Permissions Files*
	Preffered-Apps Files*
	SELinux Files*
	SSH Files*
	SecComp Policy Files*
	Security Files*
	SysConfig Files*
	WiFi Files*

Busybox
	IOStat
	MPStat
	Traceroute Google
	PGrep All
	PS
	PS All
	PS Mine With Threads
	PS All With Threads
	PS Threads User Limiited
	Arch
	Arp
	Base64 Example gps.conf
	Block ID's
	DU All in Human Readable
	Hardware Clock Time
	Multiple Checksums of /etc/hosts
	One Year Calendar
	PMap each process
	PSTree
	Running Apps
	STAT of /etc/hosts
	Keyboard Mode

Sys Folders
	Sys/Class*
	Sys/Devices*
	Sys/Modules*

System Folders
	EFS Folders

Various Data Folders
	Data Local tmp*
	Data Miscellaneous*
	Data ROOT Files*
	Data System Users Files*
	Data/System Files*

Logcat
	DMessage
	Dmesg Processing Actions
	Last KMsg
	Logcat
	Logcat - Info lines
	Logcat - Warning Lines
	Logcat - Error Lines
	Logcat - SELinux
	Logcat clear

TeMeFI Configuration
	TeMeFI Logs*
	Delete a TeMeFI Log*
	Delete ALL TeMeFI logs
	Get Settings persistance
	Get default Blob Config
	Toggle BUSYBOX Config
	Toggle ROOT Config
	Toggle Settings persistant

MediaDB SQL
	Last 100 music files added to MediaDB
	Last 1000 added to MediaDB
	MediaDB Music Count
	File Size Distribution
	Songs missing Album Art

SELinux
	Get SELinux Status
	Set SELinux Enforcing
	Set SELinux PERMISSIVE

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
New Build v1.0.8

Added a few items See OP for download link.

One of the items added enables post filtering any previous saved results. A very powerful and handy feature.
For example, you could save off 4 or 5 different unrelated reports, and then search all the reports/output for any mention of a single word/term eg "version" NB: the search is not case sensitive.

The above feature can be found in the menu under "TeMeFI Configuration>Search ALL Logfiles" or to check a single selected file "TeMeFI Configuration>Search a Logfile"

Cleaned up the menu a little.

Last edited:

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
whoops... forgot to update the version number within the build itself. corrected. But if you downloaded the previous version, there will be no issues. And there are no new/extra features in this new build with the correct version number.

Last edited:
Reactions: pocketrule

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
New build!

New Version v1.0.9 See OP for download

Added a few items
Corrected the log search functionality
Clean up the menu a little
Shortened the animation time (ie a few hundred milliseconds less waiting)
Added confirmations on some "dangerous" menu items

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
New Build!

New Version v1.0.10 See OP for download

Fixed bug where id the menu was clicked before it first generated, it would never fully generate
Added a few items
Cleaned up the menu a little

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
New build!

New Build!

See OP for download

The big change in this version is that the start-up time can be reduced significantly, by pre-setting the fact you have root and/or busybox. You can find these setting under
TeMeFI Configuration>Default Startup Config>
"Set ROOT available on Start-up"
"Set BUSYBOX available on Start-up"
"Remove Set ROOT on Start-up"
"Remove Set BUSYBOX on Start-up"
"Current Startup Config"

Added a few items (including the above)
Cleaned up the menu a little

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
New build!

New Build!

New Version v1.0.12 See OP for download

New setting gives you the option to have the menu appear at the bottom, closer to where your fingers would be hovering over/near your nav bar etc. NB: You will need to exit (use the X in the menu) and restart the app for the setting to take effect.

PS: I would really suggest taking advantage of the start-up pre-config by pre-setting the fact you have root and/or busybox. You can find these setting under TeMeFI Configuration>Default Startup Config

Last edited:

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
All I get is a dancing banana on my Pixel running Pie. Pressing back opens the menu and tapping Application Info / Manage makes it disappear. It does not prompt for root. I see it's targeting Jelly Bean 4.1, maybe that's why.
Check your root management app if you accidentally let the root message expire the first time, and thereby default to no. It will only ask once. Also maybe try wiping the data (totally safe) and restarting the app, that should re-trigger the root request. And to ask the obvious, are you sure you are rooted...;) Out of interest, are you using Magisk or SuperSU or simply root built into your ROM?

As for "JellyBean", that's simply the minimum targeted API. I am actually building and testing only on Oreo myself, and havent actually tested it on anything less than Nougat. I know at least one of the many commands wont work on anything less than KitKat. Just too lazy to test/support changes between Android versions, and don't want to restrict the minimum android version, as at least some of the functions will work on JellyBean.

It's working fine on Oreo.
Thanks mate for this very handy App!!!
I built it to be handy for me, so am not too surprised it's handy for at least one other person.:D

yochananmarqos

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 15, 2013
github.com
Google Pixel 3
Google Pixel 8
Check your root management app if you accidentally let the root message expire the first time, and thereby default to no. It will only ask once. Also maybe try wiping the data (totally safe) and restarting the app, that should re-trigger the root request. And to ask the obvious, are you sure you are rooted...;) Out of interest, are you using Magisk or SuperSU or simply root built into your ROM?

As for "JellyBean", that's simply the minimum targeted API. I am actually building and testing only on Oreo myself, and havent actually tested it on anything less than Nougat. I know at least one of the many commands wont work on anything less than KitKat. Just too lazy to test/support changes between Android versions, and don't want to restrict the minimum android version, as at least some of the functions will work on JellyBean.

I built it to be handy for me, so am not too surprised it's handy for at least one other person.:D
I'm using Magisk 17.2. No, I did not miss the root prompt, it never comes. Android complains the app was designed for an older version of Android because the target SDK actually is Jelly Bean.

Sent from my Pixel using XDA Labs

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
I'm using Magisk 17.2. No, I did not miss the root prompt, it never comes.
Then open the Magisk Manager, go into the Superuser menu item, find TeMeFI in the list, and select it over to allow Superuser. Let me know how you go.

Android complains the app was designed for an older version of Android because the target SDK actually is Jelly Bean.
That must be a new Pixel check. I know that the Playstore is now limiting new/updated apps to support a specific minimum android API, so it may be that they have added a test in their new version of android OS as well. I know there is some code I can change to change that, i'll look into it before the next release, but as a guess, its probably just a warning at this stage, but that's simply a guess, as I am on Oreo and haven't tested Pixel explicitly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi
    youtube doesn't detach for me anymore
    i use revanced magisk module
    SM-N975F A12 Magisk 25.2
    tnx
    Wait a sec, it passes all the checks! so what makes you say it doesn't detach? Has it been updated? Google have made some changes where detached apps may still appear in the list of apps to update, but they won't and can't be updated. This has been discussed previously.
    Is there a way you can fix it and make them dissappear?
    Possibly, but I have other things in my life of higher importance. Don't forget what you paid for it, and why I built it (ie for me). AND maybe its something google need to "FIX" at their end.... Remember, this all works because I am abusing less than steller code at their end.

i have many patched apps that i don't want gplay to update.
    And thats is what it does already!
    If you read my posts above, the display does not enable the playstore to update your app. It does this already. The display is only cosmetic not functional

which leads me to the 2nd question i have 812 entries some are apps that were installed years ago and no longer exist. can you add a search function to the detachment submenu?
    Again, there already is!!!

After it displays the menu with your 800+ apps, and the flyout menu is showing, if you long press the X toolbar icon, a search / filter text box will pop up. I certainly could almost not use TeMeFI without this feature. And it has been documented before but admittedly I need to update the second thread post.
    By the way, kudos to the app developer. I found this while looking for a simple way to detach apps. This app is awesome, so many cool features and information literally at your fingertips. I say you can never have TMFI !! 😁
    In a hurry so just a quick reply to this aspect: It does not happen immediately, but after some days.
    I'll leave my detached test as ids, But it is not a daily.

now that you hav e said a few days have past, then there is more than ample time for something else to do it,

The only thing I could guess is that when an update comes through for the detached app, a few days later, it breaks all apps. I'll check the code again, for this case.
    hi
    youtube doesn't detach for me anymore
    i use revanced magisk module
    SM-N975F A12 Magisk 25.2
    tnx
    Which version of TeMeFI?
    TeMeFI
    Banner.png

This app provides/returns a bucket load of information regarding your device and the currently running ROM, and much, much more. And hence the name "TeMeFI"; as its Too Much F????? Information. The F stands for whatever your comfortable with.;)

BETA has a small menu bug, just click on home to get back to normal.
    Download: TeMeFI v1.2.03-BETA
    MD5: 9FFF4BDCBC843A2207E4430BA175C60A

Download: TeMeFI v1.2.02
    MD5: ED4DD65A9719BB4EA2D579CA29441C1A

Simply download the APK and install as normal, and allow root when asked, and grant storage permissions. I *think* the very first time you run it, there possibly may be an issue with the menu. Simply stop and restart the app.

You can use it without root, but you will be HEAVILY limited in what you can do. Also, installing busybox opens another menu for you, and so does Magisk (17.*+). SQLite3 is also a HUGE feature adder (ie if you have it, it enables many many methods). Can be installed via Magisk if your ROM does not have it by default.

If you are unrooted, have a read of the following post, regarding a recently added feature for non-root users

The "search" function is very useful for finding what you need, but it does not search inside dynamic menu's. Its the magnifying glass in the slide out toolbar/menu

The current menu can be viewed within the app at TeMeFI Configuration>Show Whole Menu or a historic example at:
    CURRENT MENU [as at 2023-10-27]

XDA:DevDB Information

Contributors

DiamondJohn

Version Information
    BETA
    Current Stable Version: 1.2.03
    Stable Release Date / Last Updated: 18 Nov 2023
    First Beta Release Date:
    2018-06-21

Current Stable Version: 1.2.02
    Stable Release Date / Last Updated: 27 Oct 2023
    First Beta Release Date:
    2018-06-21

Created 2018-06-19

I will fill in this page as I get around to it.
    Fly-out Toolbar items and their Actions

The fly out toolbar has had its buttons and their corresponding actions change over time. However of recent, they have been pretty stable, and as they have changed over time, and I probably said what / how their function changed, its probably all over the thread. So, I thought it might be best to have a single location / doco of what the current buttons actually do.

Firstly, to display the toolbar, simply click on the menu. If it isn't already showing.
    MenuButton.png

EVERY button, has both a "short-press" and "long-press" action.

The icons kind-of relate to their short press action.

NB The following are from v1.0..19 The main difference are a long press on the [<] arrow goes back to the previous results, and a long press of the [HOME} icon reloads the current menu (useful if you filtered the menu items), and a long press on the pencil icon saves off the action as a favourite. Also, the long press on the exit icon [X] acts to filter a menu list that was generated by code. eg any list of installed apps
    For Short-press actions:
    Shortpress menu actions.png

For Long press actions
    Longpress menu actions.png

If you get an error, a toast will be shown which is HEAVILY CUT DOWN, so please no screen shots! :mad: Also, in a recent release a Bomb Icon will appear on the screen after an error. Short press to display then FULL error, or long press the bomb to clear the error. It will not clear by itself.

And again, NOT a screen shot of the results. Save off the results using the save button (ie the pencil icon explained above), then get the log text file from /sdcard/TeMeFI, and attach it to a post.

please stop with the screenshots of a cut down error message :cry::cry::cry:
    New Build!

New Version v1.0.77

Download: SEE OP!

Notable changes are:
    v2 of detach apps from playstore NB: If you are already using it, simply reapply the method. Method 3 is recommended for YouTube, but all 3 have been upgraded
    Added touchable hot-spots to the mem info graph
    Added Timezone view and setting
    corrected the loading of the previous results when displaying the covid pages

Updated Items. within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Latest Updated Menu Items"
    Application Info / Manage>Detach Package from Playstore>Select Package then Protection Level v2
    Application Info / Manage>Detach Package from Playstore>List all configured detached apps
    Currently Running>Memory>Meminfo Usage Graph by Category
    Currently Running>Memory>Meminfo Usage Graph by Process
    Currently Running>Memory>Meminfo Usage Graph by OOM
    Various Ungrouped Extras>COVID-19 Status Update
    Various Ungrouped Extras>COVID-19 Status Update>COVID-19 Status Update Desktop

New Items. within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Latest Added Menu Items"
    Current State>Timezone>Set Current Timestamp (ROOT)
    Current State>Timezone>Set Current Timezone
    Current State>Timezone>Get Current Timezone
    Current State>Timezone
    Current State>Timezone>Get Current Timezone (ROOT)

It is recommended that you delete ALL your existing favorites and re-create them, as they will run the old code/version.

Enjoy and stay safe.
    New Build!

New Version v1.0.66

This release is a major update.:eek:

• Added a new type of battery history graph. Type 4. This new one plots the battery drain % per hour (user selectable max range) with the colour of the block as the battery level %.
    • corrected spelling of "Manage Permission" to "Manage Permissions"
    • Removed duplicate battery reset, changed it to a short cut
    • Moved a bunch of battery stuff into a new menu of "Currently Running>Battery" INCLUDING the battery history graph
    • moved running processes into a sub menu
    • moved a bunch of dumpsys commands from various location to mostly be under the single menu item "Current State>Dumpsys"
    • Added LMK details
    • Added Setting of LMK min memory values
    • Added Setting of LMK min memory break OOM levels and their mod
    • On the new battery history graph, the horizontal ruler count depends on the % (4-4 lines, 25=5 lines, 50=5 lines 100=4 lines and 200 = 10 lines)
    • added a colour map/legend to battery history graphs that use it
    • Added a few other menu items/actions
    • Improved handling of device rotation/orientation and switching to another app and back again

As you can see below, there have been a lot of changes to the internal code that run reports, and perform the actions.

However, the BIG new feature is the "Currently Running>Battery>Battery History Graph", I have now added a new way to look at your battery history.
    "4. Discharge Rate as vertical height and Battery Level as the Gradient Colour (Green=100%, Red=0%)"​

THIS NEW GRAPH IS THE BIG ADDITION! It is truly my latest obsession. It displays your battery discharge rate / hour as the vertical height (so the lower the better), and the colour of the graph shows your battery level (it should basically fade from green to red, left to right) And logically, the higher the graph, the faster the change in colours. NB: My phone has a removable battery, so you can see jumps where I changed battery, instead of charging the one in the device. Another interesting fact that comes out in the graph, is the jump in discharge (ie the height) during a boot and shutdown, which makes totally logical sense.:good:

This graph is an early build, so should be considered a WIP:p. 90% of the time, it appears OK:victory:, but I have seen some questionable results (minor) if the device is rebooted and switched between charging often. I thought it was good enough for a first release :highfive:

It takes some time in getting a firm grasp of exactly what you are looking at, but once you do, its like you can see the "Matrix" :cool:

NB: This graph is in addition to the previously provided graphs.

You can view the new graph at 4%/hour (with each horizontal line at 0.5% intervals), 25%/hour (with each horizontal line at 5% intervals), 50%/hour (with each horizontal line at 10% intervals), 100% (with each horizontal line at 25% intervals) and 200% (with each horizontal line at 10% intervals). (and a few others I added at the last minute:rolleyes:)

An important concept to understand, is the 100% / hour would mean your battery would be dead in an hour, IIIFFFF the graph showed that it was running at full tilt for the full hour.

There is also a colour chart/grid below the graph to help translate the colours to actual battery levels. But again, if you transfer the file to a pc, the mouse hover should give you the details (I didn't test it, but I did not change it either)

When its charging, it may appear to flip up and down. This is due to the source data being in whole numbers (ie integers, eg 1 instead of 1.5), so it it charges at 3% per 2 minutes, it will report 1 minute at 1% and then the next minute at 2%, and then back again, and hence the flip/jumping up and down.

Its good to use the 4% to check your idle drain (mine goes below .5%! which would mean theoretically 200hrs if it stayed like that; but I normally get about 25hrs due to actually using the phone). I switch to one of the higher (ie 25-200%) graphs to see just how high the peaks go for a very short time.

The other BIG thing is the Low Memory Killer (ie LMK) items.

Also, its been there a while, but wake-locks are under the new battery menu as well.

Totally New Items. within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Latest Added Menu Items"
    Code:
    These first two are simply shortcuts to the original items found in a different location within the menu. Just saves navigating back and forth when investigating/correcting the MediaDB
    	Database>MediaDB SQL>Extend Shortcut: Media Scan File(s) [Java] - Date Range
    	Database>MediaDB SQL>Extend Shortcut: Media Scan File(s) [Java] - Start Character

General info regarding the internal action items. I mainly use this for info and as an integrity check of the menu system before I do a release, in case of a typo.
    For example, The first one is a listing of where I have used shortcuts, which in a way are a duplicate, but only as an entry point. There is only a single version of the code.
    	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Menu / Action Shortcuts
    	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Action Type Breakdown
    	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Count of Child Menu Items
    	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Duplicate Sort Order
    	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Missing Parent Menu Item
    	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Missing Expand Prefix
    	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Menu with No Children
    	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Missing Action Command
    	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information

These allow you to view AND modify your LMK. NB: The third item in the list actually has ALL the config detils (mem va;lsand OOM val's) while the first has a bit of textural background explaining LMK values somewhat.
    	Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)>Current OOM to LMK Min Memory
    	Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)>Current LMK Min Memory Free Values
    	Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)>Set OOM to LMK Min Memory Free Break Points
    	Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)>Set LMK Min Memory Free Values
    	Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)

Currently Running>Battery>Battery Files /sys/class/power_supply/battery

Currently Running>Broadcasted Activity Intents
    	Currently Running>Battery>Battery Properties & Health
    	Currently Running>Battery>Battery Reset
    	Device Details>Kernel>CPU Scheduler Features
    	Dynamic Lists>Files>Data System

Currently Running>Running Processes
    	Currently Running>Battery

You will see some "New Items" in this list, as I had major upgrade/fixes after my initial cut of code.
    Modified Menu Items within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Updated Menu Items"
    Code:
    TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Count of Child Menu Items
    TeMeFI Configuration>Get default Blob Config      
    Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)>Current OOM to LMK Min Memory
    Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)>Set OOM to LMK Min Memory Fre
    Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Two Field Table Filter
    Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Filtered Delete Table Data
    Database>Admin Actions>Individual PRAGMA statements against a Table
    Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Complex Filtered Table Data
    Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Filtered & Grouped Table Data
    Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Filtered Table Data   
    Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Grouped Table Data    
    Database>Dynamic DB Queries>All Table data        
    TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Missing Action Command
    TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Missing Parent Menu Item
    TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Menu / Action Shortcuts
    Device Details>Display Size                       
    Database>Admin Actions>Run ALL PRAGMA statements for a Database
    Database>Admin Actions>Individual PRAGMA statements against a Table
    Currently Running>Battery>Battery History Graph   
    Device Details>Kernel>SYS Kernel File join        
    Currently Running>Battery>Battery Simulate>Battery Reset

Enjoy!
    New Build!

New Version v1.0.82

Notable changes:
    NB: the changes made to the detach methods, are only spelling and extra info. There are no structural/technical changes to the detach methods.
    The battery history changes are covering two aspects.
    1. The formatting is now more in-line with the doze graph (black on white table text for headers/labels)
    2. The Auto-Height has been corrected. I think it currently runs off of a % of items by count, not by time at that discharge rate. Previously it rounded the max up so much, it basically included nearly everything every time.

Updated Items. within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Latest Updated Menu Items"
    Currently Running>Battery>Battery History Graph
    Application Info / Manage>Detach Package from Playstore>ENABLE ATT: One App for re-attachment
    Application Info / Manage>Detach Package from Playstore>List all configured detached apps

New Items. within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Latest Added Menu Items"
    Currently Running>Doze>Doze Parameter Description

Enjoy and stay safe.