FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+][Unlimited][No Coupon] 🌟 Totally Free VPN 🌟- Hundreds of VPN Servers!

135 posts
Thanks Meter: 114

By Rejinderi, Senior Member on 1st June 2015, 04:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th June 2015, 07:50 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
It seems to work on the higher and newer end of xperia. I have enabled playstore devices for those devices.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rejinderi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rejinderi Ad-Free
6th June 2015, 05:06 AM |#12  
Flag San José
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Awesome! Thank you!
7th June 2015, 07:07 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Is this safe? Not one of those VPNs where some dude in Mexico can sit and browse my traffic is it?
7th June 2015, 10:05 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
There are Italian servers?
9th June 2015, 05:29 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delboyd12

Is this safe? Not one of those VPNs where some dude in Mexico can sit and browse my traffic is it?

When you use VPN you have to take such risk, technically I think it is possible for any VPN service out there to do that. You have to weight the pros and cons. If you don't trust the project or volunteers you might want to consider using paid VPN services that you trust instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy880

There are Italian servers?

Every server you see on the list is by volunteers, if there is someone from Italian hosting then it might appear on the list. If the server decides to stop hosting then it will disappear from the list.

Quote:

As you can see on the List of VPN Gate Public VPN Relay Servers, there are a lot of running VPN Gate Public VPN Relay Servers. These VPN servers are neither physically placed on a specific datacenter nor a specific IP address range; they are hosted on different ISPs and on a wide variety of physical locations.
Every VPN Gate Public VPN Relay Servers are distributed and hosted by many volunteers. A volunteer is a person who owns a computer which is kept hooked up to the broadband that connects to the Internet. A volunteer agrees to provide the CPU time and the bandwidth to support the VPN Gate Academic Experiment. You can become a volunteer, too.
Volunteers are distributed throughout the world. The ISPs of volunteers also vary. So IP addresses of every VPN servers are distributed, showing no particular patterns of their assigned IP addresses. The total number of volunteers changes from time to time, so as the servers' IP addresses. Therefore, if something wrong happens to the governmental firewall, most VPN Gate servers should survive such incident. If a few VPN Gate servers become unreachable, you may choose among more servers located in a different territory.
VPN Gate is available free of charge, because our servers are hosted by volunteers and they do not spend very much for bandwidths and CPU times for the servers they have. Not only that it is free, but also you are not required to register a user account upon using this service.
To sum up, unlike the traditional shared VPN services, the VPN Gate Academic Experiment Service can be used at no costs.

9th June 2015, 09:48 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
private servers? Good app but too high risk, pass.
10th June 2015, 07:47 AM |#17  
work on my Sony Xperia ZL Android 5.0.2.. but can i ask some question, i don't understand what VPN is.. Sorry, can someone explain what it do? Does it save my mobile cellular data plan?

I do learn fundamental network in my diploma but i'd fail those subject because of this... i don't understand what such thing as VPN, TCP blah blah... please teach me..

Sent from my C6502
10th June 2015, 05:20 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniLaLaLaLaLa

work on my Sony Xperia ZL Android 5.0.2.. but can i ask some question, i don't understand what VPN is.. Sorry, can someone explain what it do? Does it save my mobile cellular data plan?

I do learn fundamental network in my diploma but i'd fail those subject because of this... i don't understand what such thing as VPN, TCP blah blah... please teach me..

Sent from my C6502

basically vpn routes all your Internet traffic through another server or computer.

a vpn is mostly used to bypass blocked websites or access contents that are only available for certain counties.

for example if your country is blocking abc.com. then you might connect to another country such as Italy and since abc.com is not blocked in Italy you can access it.

another example would be if u tried to access a video and it says "this is only available in the US" then u will be able to view it if you use a US vpn server.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rejinderi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rejinderi Ad-Free
10th June 2015, 06:08 PM |#19  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 83

More
is bluffing, name application will lures, do not enter the trap, It is not totally free as name
here is a unlock for working.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...freevpn.prokey
10th June 2015, 08:49 PM |#20  
Ohh i got it, finally a clear answer that i can use for my re-take network exam.. Thanks!
i though the VPN is used to save our cellular mobile data, so i wont need to pay for my cellular data anymore.. by the way, thank you so much..

I had google about VPN before this and i don't even understand what wiki's stay.. Stupid me

Sent from my C6502
11th June 2015, 11:47 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borfas

is bluffing, name application will lures, do not enter the trap, It is not totally free as name
here is a unlock for working.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...freevpn.prokey

How are they bluffing they offer you free servers at no cost and no time limit they just made another app with money if you wanna support them
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Assunta_Maggio74 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Assunta_Maggio74 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bypass, firewall, vpn

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)