FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+][Unlimited][No Coupon] 🌟 Totally Free VPN 🌟- Hundreds of VPN Servers!

135 posts
Thanks Meter: 114

By Rejinderi, Senior Member on 1st June 2015, 04:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th June 2015, 11:47 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borfas

is bluffing, name application will lures, do not enter the trap, It is not totally free as name
here is a unlock for working.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...freevpn.prokey

How are they bluffing they offer you free servers at no cost and no time limit they just made another app with money if you wanna support them
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Assunta_Maggio74 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Assunta_Maggio74 Ad-Free
11th June 2015, 11:51 AM |#22  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3DJOK3R1

How are they bluffing they offer you free servers at no cost and no time limit they just made another app with money if you wanna support them

let spells.
13th June 2015, 02:26 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member

More
I realise playstore download is very little.. to ensure u get the latest update pls download from the playstore
The Following User Says Thank You to Rejinderi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rejinderi Ad-Free
14th July 2015, 09:07 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member

More
Pushing the thread up.
15th July 2015, 07:51 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 1,127

Donate to Me
More
@Rejinderi:
How can you/they pay for the server bandwidth costs?
How privacy and security are protected in the redirected traffic?
24th July 2015, 08:57 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technical

@Rejinderi:
How can you/they pay for the server bandwidth costs?
How privacy and security are protected in the redirected traffic?

the server bandwidth are hosted by individuals all over the globe.. they are all volunteers helping to make the Internet more open.

privacy wise, they can actually log your non https access they wanted to which I believe is the case for most vpn providers.. if you cannot trust then I don't suggest you to use it.

security wise, by using this all your traffic will be encrypted when communicating with the vpn so your isp or government cannot track your Internet activity through normal means.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rejinderi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rejinderi Ad-Free
25th July 2015, 03:28 PM |#27  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejinderi

the server bandwidth are hosted by individuals all over the globe. they are all volunteers helping to make the Internet more open.
privacy wise, they can actually log your non https access they wanted to which I believe is the case for most vpn providers. if you cannot trust then I don't suggest you to use it.
security wise, by using this all your traffic will be encrypted when communicating with the vpn so your isp or government cannot track your Internet activity through normal means.

Thanks. I'm a common user and I'm just hate ads and anything related to them. They can see all my traffic and do whatever they want but, please, never use it to target me with ads or change my search results, or send me spam...

Who are "they"? Individuals not enterprises?
26th July 2015, 05:01 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Thanks. I'm a common user and I'm just hate ads and anything related to them. They can see all my traffic and do whatever they want but, please, never use it to target me with ads or change my search results, or send me spam...

Who are "they"? Individuals not enterprises?

yup. I don't think they will do that. they are individuals.. if u have extra bandwidth u can also become aa volunteer and make yourself a host.
26th July 2015, 08:17 PM |#29  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejinderi

yup. I don't think they will do that. they are individuals.. if u have extra bandwidth u can also become aa volunteer and make yourself a host.

In general, I'm connected using two WiFi networks. In one of them I have extra bandwidth.
Is there a way to configure to use it only in a particular network?

Also, is there a way to autostart the app?
Does Google continue to block automatic acception of VPN or the dialog could disappear as well?
Could we see options for automatic connection like "always use this server" or "always use nearest server" or "always use fast server"?
31st July 2015, 02:49 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

In general, I'm connected using two WiFi networks. In one of them I have extra bandwidth.
Is there a way to configure to use it only in a particular network?

Also, is there a way to autostart the app?
Does Google continue to block automatic acception of VPN or the dialog could disappear as well?
Could we see options for automatic connection like "always use this server" or "always use nearest server" or "always use fast server"?

0) Regarding the two Wifi networks, I don't have that kind of option in the app, the feature even if implemented will only be used by the minority. You will have to manually control it.
1) There could be a way to auto start the app but I don't think it is feasible as the list is dynamic, the server that you connect to previously might not be there in the next startup.
2) The dialog is required by the OS itself. I cannot make it disappear by itself.
3) The answer to this question can be referenced back to question 1's answer. What you can do however is sort the list according to the sortable types (score, ping, country name, etc.). Click on the same sortable type when it is selected will allow you to sort it in ASC or DESC order. The sort is sticky so that when the app starts up the list loaded from the server will already be sorted based on your selection.
31st July 2015, 06:04 AM |#31  
Flag philippines for now
Thanks Meter: 278

More
Can you make it affordable to common individuals..for the pro since vpn comes from free individuals all over..just a thought.....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bypass, firewall, vpn

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)