FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: How is it the swipe after 1.2 Alpha Version 2? (Changing handle height)

Good

3 Vote(s)
37.50%
Better but need improvements

5 Vote(s)
62.50%
Bad as before

0 Vote(s)
0%

[APP] TouchBar for Android

99 posts
Thanks Meter: 127

By alecot18, Member on 4th July 2017, 09:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th July 2017, 01:31 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecot18

Please tell me your API level so I can investigate on the reason why Google Search doesn't work, thanks!

ApI level- 24 ,nougat 7.0,Moto g4 plus stock rom

5th July 2017, 05:43 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Neat idea.

Two thoughts.

Could you add the ability to resize the trigger? I cannot tap it with my phone's DPI. It lies between my navbar and dock on the home screen which is fine, but I cannot tap the thin line.

Second, could you add a open TouchBar activity so I can create a shortcut to a gesture GUI app? Only the main activity is available now.

Thx
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palmuse For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift palmuse Ad-Free
6th July 2017, 01:07 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Good app.
6th July 2017, 04:47 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
would be great if we can use the Media controllers on different Players eg. Spotify
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamiepotter For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamiepotter Ad-Free
6th July 2017, 11:03 AM |#25  
OP Member

More
220 download in 24 hours wow!!! Thanks for everyone who download the app, this motivates me to do more!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to alecot18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alecot18 Ad-Free
6th July 2017, 11:32 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Nice!
Much usefull app! Just one problem the music player feature didn't work on Huawei P9 Lite, can you make an activity shortcut please?!? I would like to assign a shortcut icon to do that, cause it's not much comfortable the normal way. Thank You!
6th July 2017, 03:01 PM |#27  
OP Member

More
1.2 Alpha Version available! Here's the changelog:

- Minimum API reduced to 14
- Cleaner and improved code
- NEW Option to add shortcut on Home Screen to start/stop TouchBar (ShortcutActivity could also be used for gesture)
- NEW Swipe down from Handle to hide TouchBar
- NEW Close button text replaced with down arrow icon

I'm listening to all of your comments and reviews, follow the project to get updated about fixes and new features
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to alecot18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alecot18 Ad-Free
6th July 2017, 03:30 PM |#28  
Flag Jalandhar
Thanks Meter: 185

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

- NEW Option to add shortcut on Home Screen to start/stop TouchBar (ShortcutActivity could also be used for gesture)

I'm listening to all of your comments and reviews, follow the project to get updated about fixes and new features

Thanks you so much for the swipe down and close button .

One little problem the handle width is small .
I have on screen navbar on my device
Sometimes it becomes hard to trigger touchbar.
The Following User Says Thank You to @[email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift @[email protected] Ad-Free
6th July 2017, 03:46 PM |#29  
Quote:

Inspired from TouchBar for iOS (by @laughingQuoll on Twitter) , TouchBar for Android is a powerful bar to quickly control:
Wifi (ON/OFF)
Auto-rotation (ON/OFF)
Music Level
Ring mode and its Level

Also, TouchBar integrate a Google Search button and a text field for quick search and Music Controls (Previous, Pause and Next).
TouchBar appears with a swipe from the bottom and disappear when you touch outside of it, but you can control delay with which this operation must take place. Its also lightly customizable as for now, but in the next future I hope to improve settings!

Download from XDA Labs!
https://labs.xda-developers.com/store/app/com.touchbar

TouchBar for Android is a totally free project, if you want to support me: https://www.paypal.me/touchbar

XDA:DevDB Information
TouchBar, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
alecot18

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 1.1
Beta Release Date: 2017-07-05

Created 2017-07-04
Last Updated 2017-07-05

Can't swipe up on Galaxy s8 to show. Please include other options eg. from right side.
6th July 2017, 03:57 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:

Hi, Where to get the 1.2 Alpha Version to test? I am able to download only 1.1 version from XDA Labs
6th July 2017, 04:02 PM |#31  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samcex

Can't swipe up on Galaxy s8 to show. Please include other options eg. from right side.

Have you tried to put a background color to the handle? Maybe the problem is that you don't swipe in the correct area. Let me know, anyway I'm improving that feature (for example resizing that area) but swiping from another side could be an idea! Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)