422 posts
Thanks Meter: 511

Post Reply Email Thread
6th May 2016, 04:31 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel

It's an issue with miui and the way they work. You can get root access as most of their features use a built in auto granting root to work. So if you dig deep enough you will find it.

I have the same issue with my Oneplus X on CM 13. Missed calls notification function simply does not work with any of the options. I have a rooted phone. When I check the root option SuperSu ask to grant True dialer. I grant but the root is still unchecked.
When I am trying to enable vibration on call answered it is totally the same. Check the option, SuperSu ask to grant True dialer, I grant but the option is still unchecked.

6th May 2016, 04:50 PM |#502  
Flag Anchorage
Thanks Meter: 20,887

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by battag

I have the same issue with my Oneplus X on CM 13. Missed calls notification function simply does not work with any of the options. I have a rooted phone. When I check the root option SuperSu ask to grant True dialer. I grant but the root is still unchecked.
When I am trying to enable vibration on call answered it is totally the same. Check the option, SuperSu ask to grant True dialer, I grant but the option is still unchecked.

Sounds like the issue is with CM's SU setup. They don't use the normal way of doing it and neither does MIUI so that might be your link
15th May 2016, 12:39 PM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Dual sim
Hello, i have a problem with dual sim function. If the dialer wants to set automatically a selected sim, the call doesn't start 9 times on 10...
If i chose the sim card manually with the system function, it works fine.
So i can not use the setting that links a contact to a sim card.
15th May 2016, 01:21 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 1,245

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incomtus

....problem with dual sim function....can not use the setting that links a contact to a sim card.

dual-sim functions are still wip, i think. which is why there is an option to report issues. go to true phone settings --> dual sim --> troubleshooting and complete the steps.
15th May 2016, 01:57 PM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0han

dual-sim functions are still wip, i think. which is why there is an option to report issues. go to true phone settings --> dual sim --> troubleshooting and complete the steps.

Thank you for your answer,
I have already done that,
15th May 2016, 03:00 PM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 1,245

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incomtus

....I have already done that,

better wait for the next release, which is bound to have more dual-sim related fixes.
The Following User Says Thank You to m0han For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m0han Ad-Free
18th May 2016, 02:31 PM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 156

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilexa

For 3 years I have been looking for a dialer that simply works. And that matches the lifestyle of having 1 phone (1 sim) for work and personal. Your dialer is the first one that seems to take "Contact Groups" seriously! Therefore, my gratitude! (The old HTC dialer came close but has "evolved" and I no longer use it)

I do have 1 question and 2 major suggestions.

question (perhaps a bug?):
1. I select in "Contacts to display" only Exchange (Outlook.com)
2. I go to group "Ungrouped contacts" and start adding a few to the already existing group "Work" which contains 164 contacts and was created via outlook.com/people site.
3. hours later, after my phone has synced, I go to Outlook.com to check if those changes are reflected, they are not. I perform manual sync, no change. I click on "fix sync" in your app and try again multiple times, now sync is broken and I have to remove the account/add it again (my fault, sync was not broken so I should not have selected the fix option).

Is it possible for you to enable the syncing of groups or syncing the changes of the "group" value of a contact? The workaround is that I will have to use Outlook.com/People to group my contacts correctly. But it is A LOT easier and faster to do this with your app (that's your fault, you made it too easy!).

Suggestion:
A: Could you pleeeeease add the possibility to block an entire group? If I want to block group "Work" during my holiday/annual leave, I would have to do it one by one. This is the single most important feature that I miss in all dialers. I tried them all, none of them have this feature!
You add it, I will buy your app AND donate. Even though I believe it should be basic functionality of the default dialer of my manufacturer or Android.
B: If you do add feature A, could you perhaps add the ability to schedule when to block certain groups? For example "Work" or "Clients" blocking it from 8PM till 8AM, or from date X till date Y. Almost similar to Androids Interruptions/Priority settings or Out-Of-Office settings in a mailclient.

If you add A&B I will promote your app with all the companies I work with.. everybody here uses a single phone for work/private and would LOVE this feature.

Quote:

gentle bump...

Quote:

Is it possible to get a reply from the developers about blocking contact groups? I am going on holiday Wednesday and would like to block incoming calls from group Work.

Has this app and this forum been abandoned?
I keep getting the annoying popup to donate or start paying. i really don't mind doing that.. I actually want to support such a great dialer.. unless it has been abandoned or if there is no more support.
My questions date back 5 weeks and have not been answered
24th May 2016, 04:02 PM |#508  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Question
Is there a way or file which can be backed up for dual sim contact associations?

In case someone wants to revert to previous TWRP backup it will be great to save contact associations file before restoring backup.
So after restoration of backup it would be possible to use that file and restore dual sim Contact Associations.
30th May 2016, 07:44 PM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
The only thing that is missing in True Phone is the option of selecting the color that we want for background color ( only few variants of black and white are offered) and also the option of selecting the color we want for all the contacts that don't have image.
31st May 2016, 02:57 AM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Will the 'purchase' ad be removed? Just asking as I read this will in previous posts.

- Tapatalk (SixP_v5)
31st May 2016, 08:38 AM |#511  
Flag Palm Springs, FL
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Though, you shared such android app that majority of Android smartphone and Tablets users looks for, for their devices.
However, if you compare it with CallApp then what I found missing in your app is capability of blocking IDs or Contacts, why don't you work on this functionality.
I am not saying 'app that you mentioned(AppTrue), is not of value', this application is most valuable but thing is that but check the one app that I shared..
I do hope this exchange of information and insights would be helpful for both of us.
Thanks..!
Apk: http://downloadapkinstaller.com/call...communication/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
contacts, dialer, phone

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)