5,129 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,913

By danieldmm, Senior Member on 2nd October 2016, 01:58 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
2nd October 2016, 05:41 PM |#11  
Flag █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
Thanks Meter: 675

More
Anyway to just remove the annoying Google sign in request notifications, if I don't plan on syncing with Google?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PalmCentro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PalmCentro Ad-Free

2nd October 2016, 05:44 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
How is this browser compared to other CAF builds? (SWE, RSbrowser, YuBrowser) this one looks to be updated a lot more than the others. Any issues I should be aware about?
The Following User Says Thank You to zeeBomb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zeeBomb Ad-Free
2nd October 2016, 07:13 PM |#13  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 45

More
@danieldmm Thanks for the best browser! It is possible to add clear history on exit options?
3rd October 2016, 12:27 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Two questions. The first is regarding sync. I'm trying to sync with my Google account, have granted Contacts permission, and yet it still won't sync. Is there something else I need to do?

The second question is that the frequently visited pages on the default quickdial screen are mostly pages that I've visited once, and are certainly not pages that I frequently visit. Is there a way to modify these?
3rd October 2016, 06:08 AM |#15  
Flag Backwoods NC
Thanks Meter: 69

More
I don't usually make requests but this just came to mind.

I think it'd be great to add function for when you close all tabs, to have it automatically open a new tab, instead of sitting on black page that you have to reach across and hit the + button.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rouyal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rouyal Ad-Free
3rd October 2016, 12:30 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 156

More
Fast,fast.🚀🚀
Thanks.

Enviado desde mi XT1092 mediante Tapatalk
4th October 2016, 04:34 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by groverXIII

Two questions. The first is regarding sync. I'm trying to sync with my Google account, have granted Contacts permission, and yet it still won't sync. Is there something else I need to do?

The second question is that the frequently visited pages on the default quickdial screen are mostly pages that I've visited once, and are certainly not pages that I frequently visit. Is there a way to modify these?

Can't answer the second question but try granting permission to storage for the Google account sync issue. Worked for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to charlie5467 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift charlie5467 Ad-Free
4th October 2016, 07:13 AM |#18  
Flag Ghaziabad
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Will it be good for 1gb ram
Is it ram consuming?
4th October 2016, 04:14 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
translator
what happen with the translator? no funtion to tranlate the page in ingles to translate to spanish.
4th October 2016, 10:23 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag France

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gytaro

what happen with the translator? no funtion to tranlate the page in ingles to translate to spanish.

It requires api key for that. Google Chrome uses special api key for that function. That's why its not working.

Enviado do meu A0001 através de Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to danieldmm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift danieldmm Ad-Free
4th October 2016, 10:24 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag France

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish1989

Will it be good for 1gb ram
Is it ram consuming?

It will work according to your ram... Just give that a try. And see by yourself if it's OK or not. It's not so hard

Enviado do meu A0001 através de Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to danieldmm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift danieldmm Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread