universally thought, addition to being the safest, never use shell to manage the
system partitions of your device.
Please, see all screenshots here to get a better sense of application.
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this APP * before installing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * THIS APPLICATION WAS NOT MADE FOR BEGINNERS, IF YOU ARE A BEGINNER, USE ANOTHER APPLICATION * FOR EXAMPLE RASHR OR FLASHIFY, THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS MANAGING ALL PARTITIONS * AND NOT JUST BOOT AND RECOVERY! AND YES, THIS APPLICATION USES THE GLORIOUS DD BINARY... * THE REST OF THE SAME SOFTWARE CATEGORY! * */
- Flash and Backup partitions.
- Generate MD5 built-in partition.
- Check MD5 of your files easily.
- Get outputs processes with logging.
- Set block size for writing partitions.
- Quick Power Menu.
- Auto reboot after flash.
- Any device running Android 4.1.2+
- Device with root and busybox.
- Partition layout of your device.
Release v1.41 - CURRENT
- Fixed critical issue on Flash.
- Initial release
- Added Strings (if you are willing to translate this, PM me)
- Little change in method to create folders on the /sdcard to avoid I/O errors
- Added option to clean logs
- Implemented new logs messages for easy outputs indetification
- Added Power menu feature(If you have a hardware problem or simply a quick option)
- Added Auto Reboot feature(To save your time, now an optional to auto restart after flash)
- Small fix on Strings(Wrong Strings)
- Cleaned/Optimized code
- Removed unused resources(Some unused .png and .db files)
- Fix Hardcoded Strings(Missing strings)
- Enabled ZipAlign and ProGuard(Minify) for this build
- Fixed SharedPreferences commit issues
- Optimized template.
- Now the application search for root at startup and not before operations.
- Reduced the number of calls in operations.
- Reduced the number of operations after the Runtime.exec call.
- Added new logs to better error identification.
- Added MD5 verification in your files.
- Fixed runtime errors!
- New dialogs to identify the exact exception.
Release v1.4 - CURRENT
- Reduced the number of calls BufferredWrite() on Logger()
Now the BufferredWrite() is called only if input is valid.
- Improved the accuracy of controls, now the result
comes from OnPostExecute() and not the catch block in AsyncTask.
- Added the feature "Command Preferences", you can now
configure the write block size to increase performance.
- Small FIX to delete the logs. Prior to erase written
log a new file was not created causing problems.
- Implemented new md5sum algorithm, Now this is same to TWRP md5 checking!
Get it on DOWNLOAD page.
UAPM, App for all devices (see above for details)
Last Updated 2015-01-07