FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] [4.3+] UbikiTouch - Gestures and automation App

72 posts
Thanks Meter: 58

By toneiv, Member on 16th May 2019, 12:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from toneiv: UbikiTouch allows you to define your own actions for each of your favorite applications
16th May 2019, 06:09 PM |#11  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsman31

Sounds great. Could I please get a code.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by andfm600

Can you please sent me a promo code?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerroFlux

Hey, very cool app. If you've still got promo codes I'd love one to try the pro features. Cheers and great work

Codes sent

16th May 2019, 06:32 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Gesture animations looks fantastic, could I please get a promo code?

Thx
16th May 2019, 06:43 PM |#13  
Flag Abu Dhabi
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Hi, promising app looking to incorporate all the features I'm looking for.. can I have the promo code pls?
16th May 2019, 07:38 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toneiv

Code sent.

Alloh~ha, well... I gave it a spin and here's my limited feedback because I can't use the app properly due to accessibility service lag (Just as you mentioned within apps Q&A) .

1) Add back button to the tutorial. If I accidentally skip page or just want to refresh what I read - I have to reopen it again.

2) Transparency settings - They are not easy to find.
This is probably the first thing the user will want to change and yet you do not give any indication where it is located.

This is what we have now:
Triggers - - > color - - > set trigger color (trigger area color) - - > scroll down in popup for transparency settings.

Here's my solutions:
A] Add text somewhere to indicate where the transparency settings are located ("Color & Transparency" for example).
B] Create separate place under "color" just for transparency options.

That's it buddy, good luck developing!
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBigL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheBigL Ad-Free
16th May 2019, 07:56 PM |#15  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gii226

Gesture animations looks fantastic, could I please get a promo code?

Thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by shameemindia

Hi, promising app looking to incorporate all the features I'm looking for.. can I have the promo code pls?

Codes sent.
16th May 2019, 07:59 PM |#16  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigL

Alloh~ha, well... I gave it a spin and here's my limited feedback because I can't use the app properly due to accessibility service lag (Just as you mentioned within apps Q&A) .

1) Add back button to the tutorial. If I accidentally skip page or just want to refresh what I read - I have to reopen it again.

2) Transparency settings - They are not easy to find.
This is probably the first thing the user will want to change and yet you do not give any indication where it is located.

This is what we have now:
Triggers - - > color - - > set trigger color (trigger area color) - - > scroll down in popup for transparency settings.

Here's my solutions:
A] Add text somewhere to indicate where the transparency settings are located ("Color & Transparency" for example).
B] Create separate place under "color" just for transparency options.

That's it buddy, good luck developing!

Thank you very much for this interesting feedback. I will take this into account for the next update.
It's a real shame that the accessibility service causes slowdowns on your device....
16th May 2019, 08:01 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toneiv

Thank you very much for this interesting feedback. I will take this into account for the next update.
It's a real shame that the accessibility service causes slowdowns on your device....

No problem, happy to help.

And, that's life
16th May 2019, 09:11 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Please may I have a promo code. X
17th May 2019, 03:18 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Nice gesture based application for programmable process and saving time in routine, may I the the promo code? Many thanks.
17th May 2019, 06:08 AM |#20  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by inbed247

Please may I have a promo code. X

Quote:
Originally Posted by leprechaun.ut

Nice gesture based application for programmable process and saving time in routine, may I the the promo code? Many thanks.

Codes sent
The Following User Says Thank You to toneiv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift toneiv Ad-Free
17th May 2019, 06:41 AM |#21  
Flag Ho Chi Minh
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Looks interesting, gesture animations are great. I will try. May I have a promo code, thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)