FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[App][4.4+] Ultra Lock - An App Lock With Innovative Lock Types. **Free Promo Codes**

206 posts
Thanks Meter: 87

By [email protected], Senior Member on 15th June 2018, 07:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi Everyone,

Are you using any App Lock or Gallery Vault applications to lock your private apps, photos and videos? Is your friends, family and colleagues finding your locked apps or Gallery Vault PIN or Pattern by looking over your shoulder? Are you tired of changing your PIN and Pattern very often?

Here we introduce our App Lock to solve all your hassles. Unlike other App Lock applications, Ultra Lock provides a lot of unique lock options along with the traditional PIN, Pattern and FingerPrint based lock options.. Few of the unique lock options in the app are,

1. Hours and Minutes PIN: Unlike the ordinary PIN option, if you choose Hours and Minutes PIN lock in the Ultra Lock, your lock screen password will be changing every minute to the current time in your mobile. So, your lock screen password will be changing automatically to the current time on every minute and you need not remember anything to recollect the password. Just look at time in the notification bar and enter it. Still don’t get it? Lets say you have selected Hours And Minutes PIN option and locked WhatsApp application. You try to open the WhatsApp at 11:15 PM, the lock screen will show up before the Whatsapp and ask for the PIN to unlock it. The PIN will be 1115 which is the current time your mobile. If you try to open WhatsApp on 11:20, the PIN by that time will be 1120.

2. Date and Month PIN: Date and Month PIN is similar to Hours and Minutes PIN whereas the PIN will be changing to current date in the mobile instead of the current time. So, your PIN will be changing every day automatically to the current date. Lets say the current date is 31-07-2016 (dd/mm/yyyy format), so your locked apps PIN will be 3107 (dd/mm).

3. Battery and Battery PIN:Battery and Battery PIN will set your mobile’s current battery level as the lock screen PIN. For example, if the battery is 50% then the lock screen PIN will be 5050.

4. Minute and Date PIN: Minute and Date PIN will set the current Minute and Date as the lock screen PIN. If the current time is 11:10 PM and the Date is 15th June, then the lock screen PIN will be 1015 which is a combination of the current minute(10) and current date(15).

5. Battery and Minute PIN: Battery and Minute PIN will set the current battery level in your mobile and current minute as the lock screen PIN. For example, if the current battery level is 50% in your mobile and the time is 11:20 PM, then the lock screen PIN will be 5020 which is the combination of current battery level(50%) and current minute(20).

Like these, there are lot more unique PIN options like Minute and Date PIN, Date and Minute PIN, Minute and Month PIN, Month and Minute PIN, Hours and Date PIN, Date and Hours PIN, Month and Hours PIN, Hours and Month PIN, Date and Date PIN, Minute and Battery PIN, Battery and Hours PIN and Hours and Battery PIN.

Other Cool Features of the app are,

1. Last Used Time for Apps: You can check the last used time for the apps whenever you unlock the locked apps. Ultra Lock will show a small notification message at the bottom of the screen with the last used time of the app. Also, you can check the same details inside the Ultra Lock app.

2. Time Based Lock: You can automatically change the list of locked apps based on the current time. For example, Using this option, you can lock your preferred apps at 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and unlock all the apps after 6:00 PM automatically by setting the corresponding profiles.

3. WiFi Based Lock: You can automatically change the list of locked apps based on the connected WiFi. For example, Using this option, you can lock your Preferred apps when you are connected to your Office WiFi and disable lock when you are disconnected from it by setting the corresponding profiles.

4. Intruder Detection: Using this option, You can find who tries to access your locked apps. If someone tried to access your locked apps by putting a wrong PIN/Pattern, the app will silently takes a photo and notifies you when you unlock any app next time.

5. Random Numeric Keypad: This option will randomise the keypad numbers.

6. Modifiers: If someone among your friends knows about this app, don’t worry. You can make use of the Modifier options available inside the settings. Reverse Modifier will make the reverse of the current time as your lock screen PIN where as Offset Modifier will add/subtract the value which was provided by you to the time or date. So, you can create your custom dynamic PIN based on the special PIN lock type options with these modifiers.

7. Photo and Video Vault: You can add your private photos and videos inside our App Lock's Photo and Video Vault. Once you have added the photos and videos to the App Lock's vault, those photos and videos won't be visible at any other places like Gallery or File Manager in your mobile apart from the App Lock. You have to open the vault inside the App Lock to access your vault contents.

Along with these great features, Ultra Lock provides lot more cool features in its settings.

You Can Download the App from Google Play Store by Clicking here. Please give it a try and share your valuable feedback.

I am giving away the pro version promo codes for the early users. If you would like to grab one, download the app first and comment below. I will share the promo code in a private message.

The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free

16th June 2018, 03:03 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Nice Interface and easy to use. Questions, is the hidden photo and video encrypted? And where are they stored? Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to aezv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aezv Ad-Free
16th June 2018, 03:35 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aezv

Nice Interface and easy to use. Questions, is the hidden photo and video encrypted? And where are they stored? Thanks.

Thanks for your kind words. Currently the hidden photos and videos are not encrypted. They are stored in such a way that they aren't accessible to any app or person. Encryption is planned for the next major release.
17th June 2018, 11:55 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Downloaded it and had time to mess about with it! Love it!
Are there any promo codes left? Thanks!
17th June 2018, 01:04 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NASTY1

Downloaded it and had time to mess about with it! Love it!
Are there any promo codes left? Thanks!

Thanks for your kind words. I have sent the promo code in a private message. Please check your inbox and let me know if you need any assistance.
17th June 2018, 03:06 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
downloaded the app can u please give me the promo code if any is lrft
17th June 2018, 05:08 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
So many features in this app lock, already installed, please provide me the promo code to get more access.
17th June 2018, 05:47 PM |#8  
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Hi, I am excited by this app and I would like to try it in pro! Don't you mind...?
17th June 2018, 06:06 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosters

So many features in this app lock, already installed, please provide me the promo code to get more access.

Thanks for your kind words. I have sent the promo code in a private message. Please check your inbox and let me know if you need any assistance.
17th June 2018, 06:07 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratik1234agarwal

downloaded the app can u please give me the promo code if any is lrft

Thanks. Yes i have handful of codes left with me. I have sent the promo code in a private message. Please check your inbox.
17th June 2018, 06:08 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kouzelnik3

Hi, I am excited by this app and I would like to try it in pro! Don't you mind...?

Thanks for your kind words. I have sent the promo code in a private message in XDA. Please check your XDA inbox.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
app lock, gallery lock, locker, photo and video lock, ultra lock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)