FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] [ROOT] Uninstall System Apps

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 17

Post Reply Email Thread

Hey guys,
as some of you might know, deleting system apps can be a nightmare. I developed an application that simplify this process. All you have to do is select the apps you want to remove and the app will automatically delete everything (no TWRP, no reboot).
The app is free, OPEN SOURCE and without ads; it requires root and it is compatible with Android Oreo down to Gingerbread.
Your list of deleted apps can be exported and shared with your friends.
The idea behind this project is to create a community where people share their lists of apps selected. I've created a bunch of lists HERE for the most popular phones.

Feel free to UPLOAD your list, any help is always appreciated. You can download the app from the GOOGLE PLAY.

Don't forget to hit the thanks button, thanks! <3

Download:

Screenshot:
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Nicola Serlonghi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nicola Serlonghi Ad-Free
29th December 2018, 07:52 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Finally!!
This App works perfectly.
Thanks for your effort
2nd January 2019, 06:33 PM |#3  
Flag Wherever I May Roam
Thanks Meter: 18

More
It works like a charme! Tnx!
8th January 2019, 07:12 PM |#4  
Thanks very strong tool working fine for delete system app.
10/10
27th January 2019, 06:01 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Thabks for your work man! I am on pie with my p20 pro, but for the life of me cant get your app to have root rights. There is no root provilege popup coming. Also cant add it in magisk :/
Any ideas what i do wrong?

Thanks
31st January 2019, 03:01 PM |#6  
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I've removed all verizon apps preinstalled on my Moto Z force at last!! Thanks a lot! will share it app with my friends
14th February 2019, 08:02 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Does it permanently delete them? Anyway to backup the APK's just in case?
16th February 2019, 04:32 PM |#8  
Flag Białystok
Thanks Meter: 42

More
LG G6 @ Stock Android 8.0.0 with Magisk, not working. I have BusyBox installed but after reboot apps are still installed. I can help by sharing info if it will help to make this app better and succesfully uninstall unwanted apps.
16th February 2019, 04:46 PM |#9  
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Excuse me... a question... how the attached file is used, for example: "Samsung_Galaxy_S7.uninsSystemApp"
What's the way to work with this file? I hope a simple text list with the name of the unistallable apps.... Thank you!
23rd February 2019, 11:03 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Finally I found the app that lets me remove all this pre-installed useless apps! Will download it right now!

Great job!
23rd February 2019, 11:11 AM |#11  
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 0

More
If somebody prefers to uninstall the apps one by one, there's a list anywhere? Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)