FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 GPU

[APP] [WINDOWS] VCF Manager V1.0 BETA

34 posts
Thanks Meter: 45
 
Post Reply Email Thread
15th July 2017, 05:55 PM |#11  
3llomi's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heimdallZ

I try this app but i have error.
See the photo i join .
I have this error when i choose VCF explorer.
Decompress VCF work well
Compress VCF work well too
I use win10 update creator

did you try another VCF File?
if the Another file works can you send me the VCF File to see what's the problem please?
Thanks for Feedback
 
 
15th July 2017, 06:24 PM |#12  
3llomi's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master-ZizO

@3llomi duplicated contacts is not a bug while converting contacts2.db.. because there is group conatcs for whatsapp and viber ...etc.
not your fault

actually the bug is if you have multiple phone Numbers in one contact it will be separated into multiple contacts.
i will try to merge them into a Single contact in the Next update.
15th July 2017, 11:08 PM |#13  
heimdallZ's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3llomi

did you try another VCF File?
if the Another file works can you send me the VCF File to see what's the problem please?
Thanks for Feedback


Vcf card here
https://mega.nz/#!bkISnaRa!Nt7cdM9sN...iucAE7A4OwpmZw
16th July 2017, 09:59 AM |#14  
logosA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Heraklion Crete
Thanks Meter: 2,431
 
More
I dont know what I am doing wrong but this is what I get trying to open a contact
Windows 7 x64
Attached Files
File Type: txt vcflog.txt - [Click for QR Code] (4.4 KB, 14 views)
16th July 2017, 12:34 PM |#15  
_FreaK_'s Avatar
Member
The Dark Side Of The Moon
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Hi.
I recieve the same error as heimdallZ. I tied with multiple files on win7 x64.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	54
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	4213319  
16th July 2017, 02:13 PM |#16  
3llomi's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heimdallZ

Vcf card here
https://mega.nz/#!bkISnaRa!Nt7cdM9sN...iucAE7A4OwpmZw

Quote:
Originally Posted by logosA

I dont know what I am doing wrong but this is what I get trying to open a contact
Windows 7 x64

Quote:
Originally Posted by _FreaK_

Hi.
I recieve the same error as heimdallZ. I tied with multiple files on win7 x64.

Thanks for report. i will look into it and i will try to fix it in the next update.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3llomi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 3llomi Ad-Free
16th July 2017, 02:32 PM |#17  
logosA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Heraklion Crete
Thanks Meter: 2,431
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3llomi

Thanks for report. i will look into it and i will try to fix it in the next update.

the log in english from another PC because I understood Greek characters cannot be handle correct by the Unicode so it will be impossible to understand what its talking about
Attached Files
File Type: txt vfc_eng.txt - [Click for QR Code] (4.4 KB, 14 views)
17th July 2017, 01:09 AM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
thank u
17th July 2017, 05:22 PM |#19  
zoel.fahmi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heimdallZ

I try this app but i have error.
See the photo i join .
I have this error when i choose VCF explorer.
Decompress VCF work well
Compress VCF work well too
I use win10 update creator

Same error, but I'm using Windows 7
19th July 2017, 01:30 AM |#20  
3llomi's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoel.fahmi

Same error, but I'm using Windows 7

I think there is a contact that has more than 7 Phone Numbers which is not supported in the Current Version.
However the update is coming very soon, so stay tuned.
19th July 2017, 02:32 AM |#21  
zoel.fahmi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3llomi

I think there is a contact that has more than 7 Phone Numbers which is not supported in the Current Version.
However the update is coming very soon, so stay tuned.

Aye Aye Captain, I'm hopping this app to be much better.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
contacts, vcard, vcf, vcf manager

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes