FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][ROOT/MAGISK/SUPERSU][5.0+]ViPER4Android FX 2.6.0.5 (Unofficial)

53 posts
Thanks Meter: 358

By Team_DeWitt, Member on 7th April 2018, 03:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th April 2018, 10:09 PM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Nijmegen

Donate to Me
More
Oops, i accidentally duplicated a reply. If you're a moderator of admin, please remove this reply. Thanks!

7th April 2018, 10:44 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
this ester egg ^^ Realy good work install with driver in less 1 minutes everithings more beautifull and still amazing sound thanks for your hard work
The Following User Says Thank You to ALEX37330 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ALEX37330 Ad-Free
7th April 2018, 11:56 PM |#13  
Flag Alberta
Thanks Meter: 229

More
"Devices other than headset not loading (fixed in next release)"

Bluetooth works for me after I load an effect profile

Also, that was the fastest that Viper has ever installed for me. Well done.
The Following User Says Thank You to seriosbrad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift seriosbrad Ad-Free
8th April 2018, 04:55 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hmm, it seems to have a funny audio glitch whenever I launch the app. My music kinda gets quieter for a second.

Will there be a way to revert to the old materialised look? I feel like either an option to go back or have a hybrid would be nice.

I also miss the dials since the huge menus aren't fun to scroll through. Especially since you can't fine tune some of them. Maybe a slider would work too?

Also another thing is to add back the search option in the DDC menu.

Love theme though.
8th April 2018, 06:53 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Been testing it all day. Gotta say nice job guys! Super easy to install, nice look and feel, improved work flow having everything on one page. I also like that there is no static when changing the settings.

Nice app, 5 stars! If I could add something it would be the ability to collapse the sections so that it isn't cluttered with the settings I don't use. Also an easy way to download convolvers.

Favorite feature: the way you built the EQ. I can just drag my finger along it and make the arc I want. Beautiful!

Thanks guys!
The Following User Says Thank You to ifellouttabed For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ifellouttabed Ad-Free
8th April 2018, 07:13 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Unfortunately doesn't work on my Pixel 2 XL. Both drivers say they installed fine in the app and to reboot, then gets stuck on the Google splash screen, from which I have to manually reboot to get the phone to come on again, and after this neither driver sticks (0.0.0.0, driver status abnormal etc).

It's strange as the last V4A to work for me was Ahrion & zackptg5's version 2.8 (which weirdly still works fine); all of their subsequent releases didn't either.

Let me know if providing any logs will help!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bartws95 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bartws95 Ad-Free
8th April 2018, 08:48 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Working great on OP5 OOS 5.0.4 with Magisk Detected
The Following User Says Thank You to surajloharia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift surajloharia Ad-Free
8th April 2018, 08:51 AM |#18  
OP Member
Flag Nijmegen

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erak606

Hmm, it seems to have a funny audio glitch whenever I launch the app. My music kinda gets quieter for a second.

Will there be a way to revert to the old materialised look? I feel like either an option to go back or have a hybrid would be nice.

I also miss the dials since the huge menus aren't fun to scroll through. Especially since you can't fine tune some of them. Maybe a slider would work too?

Also another thing is to add back the search option in the DDC menu.

Love theme though.

Hey erak606, currently there is no way to revert to our old themed version, however we will put it online again on XDA Labs soon. About fine-tuning, we've thought about but sticked with the lists, however we might change that in the future. We are not sure about it yet.
Adding back the search option is an good idea, we will pay some attention to that in our next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartws95

Unfortunately doesn't work on my Pixel 2 XL. Both drivers say they installed fine in the app and to reboot, then gets stuck on the Google splash screen, from which I have to manually reboot to get the phone to come on again, and after this neither driver sticks (0.0.0.0, driver status abnormal etc).

It's strange as the last V4A to work for me was Ahrion & zackptg5's version 2.8 (which weirdly still works fine); all of their subsequent releases didn't either.

Let me know if providing any logs will help!

Hey Bartws95, bummer to hear your driver installation is not working, logs are definitely helpfull, make sure to grab the logs after the installation and before rebooting. Since you stated it did work with Ahrion & zackptg5's version, I will also contact them. Thanks for the report!
The Following User Says Thank You to Team_DeWitt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Team_DeWitt Ad-Free
8th April 2018, 10:15 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Doesn't go well with Lucky Patcher
8th April 2018, 10:18 AM |#20  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 1,935

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surajloharia

Doesn't go well with Lucky Patcher

You mean xda? It's supposed to be that way ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kopitalk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kopitalk Ad-Free
8th April 2018, 10:19 AM |#21  
Forum Moderator
My Toilet
Thanks Meter: 1,263

More
Great work guys
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)