FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 GPU

[APP][ROOT/MAGISK/SUPERSU][5.0+]ViPER4Android FX 2.6.0.5 (Unofficial)

53 posts
Thanks Meter: 358

By Team_DeWitt, Member on 7th April 2018, 03:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th April 2018, 10:19 AM |#21  
Forum Moderator
My Toilet
Thanks Meter: 1,263

More
Great work guys

8th April 2018, 10:19 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopitalk

You mean xda? It's supposed to be that way ...

viper
8th April 2018, 10:23 AM |#23  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 1,935

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surajloharia

Doesn't go well with Lucky Patcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by surajloharia

viper

6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kopitalk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kopitalk Ad-Free
8th April 2018, 10:26 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopitalk

6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

I understand but viper by ahrion works fine with Lucky patcher but this one don't just that

Isn't Viper By Ahrion a creation of developers too .

But that's just fine with me
8th April 2018, 10:37 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 1,331

More
As someone who is personally in contact with Jason, the original developer of Viper4Android, I'd just like to say,
1. No, this is not officially developed by the same person who originally developed the original V4A series, nor has he been officially authorized to continue the series.
2. Yes, I am still in contact with Jason.
3. No, it does not seem like Jason give a flying f**k what happens to V4A anymore. And looking at the improvements that have been made, I'd say the deWitt team is as welcome to inheriting the series as anybody would be. Given that they have also expressed that they are willing to change the naming convention if and when Jason requests it, my conclusion is this is as good as it gets in terms of continuation of the V4A "brand".
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Joe0Bloggs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Joe0Bloggs Ad-Free
8th April 2018, 02:48 PM |#26  
working great in LOS z5compact, install driver gake long time, so I restart my device and violaaa .. driver installed
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180408-204209.png
Views:	1072
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	4470421  
8th April 2018, 04:20 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Sounds absolutely awesome 🤘
I have a bug though
Every time i exit and re-enter the viper app while playing playing music a toast appears (screenshot) and the convolver eq and output gain turn off amd i havw to manually switch them off and turn them on to work.

The volume ducks when system sounds play too and a similar toast appears but the effects arent disabled.

Im running android 8.1 resurrection remix on a oneplus 3t
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_ViPER4Android_FX_20180408-203415.png
Views:	952
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	4470479  
8th April 2018, 04:51 PM |#28  
OP Member
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 358

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Az56

Sounds absolutely awesome 🤘
I have a bug though
Every time i exit and re-enter the viper app while playing playing music a toast appears (screenshot) and the convolver eq and output gain turn off amd i havw to manually switch them off and turn them on to work.

The volume ducks when system sounds play too and a similar toast appears but the effects arent disabled.

Im running android 8.1 resurrection remix on a oneplus 3t

Glad you like it.
That message usually pops up when another app is controlling the driver too. If you don't have another version of viper installed and the message still appears, please pm me using the format posted below the OP and I will see what I can do
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Team_DeWitt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Team_DeWitt Ad-Free
8th April 2018, 05:36 PM |#29  

More
I had another version of viper app from the magisk module. I froze that version with titanium and rebooted. I still have the magisk module and the toast message doesnt appear anymore. But every time i open viper convolver get disabled and together with it the eq and output gain, the same problem as before. I'm guessing that's a problem ur working on as stated in the op?
8th April 2018, 06:54 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Az56

I had another version of viper app from the magisk module. I froze that version with titanium and rebooted. I still have the magisk module and the toast message doesnt appear anymore. But every time i open viper convolver get disabled and together with it the eq and output gain, the same problem as before. I'm guessing that's a problem ur working on as stated in the op?

Why not uninstall the previous Viper module?
Uninstall that, then download this app from XDA Labs and install the driver directly from the app so you won't have duplicate apps.
8th April 2018, 07:34 PM |#31  

More
Yeah lemme try that
When i installed 2.6.0.0 it didn't ask for driver installation. Probably cus it detected the drivers from the magisk module.
I'll remove it and try

Update : Removed the module and tried installing driver from the app. The driver installed successfully but after reboot the driver still isn't installed
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)