FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][ROOT/MAGISK/SUPERSU][5.0+]ViPER4Android FX 2.6.0.5 (Unofficial)

49 posts
Thanks Meter: 323
 
By Team_DeWitt, Member on 7th April 2018, 03:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th June 2018, 06:57 PM |#331  
D3LTA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Almelo
Thanks Meter: 115
 
Donate to Me
More
@Team_DeWitt

For some reason no version of V4A is working on our Joying PX3 sofia3G units.. for some it works but cracks and Hicks for others like me I can't get it even to get it "processing"

The last official V4A is installing fine and install of driver works but that's it.. changing audio_effects.conf doesnt work.

This version 2.6.0.5 locks up when installing driver and reboots the unit.. and shows the DCC error on start of the app.

Are you guys willing to help me try to fix this and make it work.. ??

If so what info do you need to debug this ?
 
 
14th June 2018, 04:23 AM |#332  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
I'm running ResurrectionRemix but I've noticed this happening on other 8.1 ROMs on my OnePlus 3t. Whenever I connect to my Bluetooth speaker after booting, ViPER4Android service shows the system dialog that it crashed. It usually only does it the once, and eventually the service seems to start working, but not if I immediately open the app.
The Following User Says Thank You to lauralbaby For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lauralbaby Ad-Free
14th June 2018, 04:54 PM |#333  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Probably the easiest experience i've ever had installing V4A.
Great work devs!
14th June 2018, 10:47 PM |#334  
Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
@Team_DeWitt I have just sent you a czech translation for this awesome app. Feel free to use it!
The Following User Says Thank You to kouzelnik3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kouzelnik3 Ad-Free
15th June 2018, 12:11 AM |#335  
stylz3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Long Island
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
I've been using this mod for a few weeks now and it's working great. The only issue is it's not taking my irs files into effect. No matter what file I chose nothing happens. Is there something I need to do in order for this version of V4A to have them working
16th June 2018, 08:01 AM |#336  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauralbaby

I'm running ResurrectionRemix but I've noticed this happening on other 8.1 ROMs on my OnePlus 3t. Whenever I connect to my Bluetooth speaker after booting, ViPER4Android service shows the system dialog that it crashed. It usually only does it the once, and eventually the service seems to start working, but not if I immediately open the app.

Crashing on Bluetooth connect, Matlog file attached.
Attached Files
File Type: txt btviper2018-06-15-23-53-25.txt - [Click for QR Code] (127.4 KB, 12 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to lauralbaby For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lauralbaby Ad-Free
16th June 2018, 01:21 PM |#337  
_Sherrif's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas 🔫
Thanks Meter: 152
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylz3

I've been using this mod for a few weeks now and it's working great. The only issue is it's not taking my irs files into effect. No matter what file I chose nothing happens. Is there something I need to do in order for this version of V4A to have them working

I ran into this once before with V4A. Check the main V4A page, if i remember correctly you need to change to a user app then back to a system app or vice-versa to get it working. It is something similar to this.

Hope this helps....
16th June 2018, 02:43 PM |#338  
OP Member
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 323
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3LTA

@Team_DeWitt
For some reason no version of V4A is working on our Joying PX3 sofia3G units.. for some it works but cracks and Hicks for others like me I can't get it even to get it "processing"
The last official V4A is installing fine and install of driver works but that's it.. changing audio_effects.conf doesnt work.
This version 2.6.0.5 locks up when installing driver and reboots the unit.. and shows the DCC error on start of the app.
Are you guys willing to help me try to fix this and make it work.. ??
If so what info do you need to debug this ?

I suggest to read post 2. I'd like to receive a log where you are installing the driver (don't reboot afterwards).
The ddc error is when the ddc database cannot be copied from the app to the /data partition. Not sure why that happens, but it doesn't effect the driver processing issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeguminBOT

Probably the easiest experience i've ever had installing V4A.
Great work devs!

Thanks for the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouzelnik3

@Team_DeWitt I have just sent you a czech translation for this awesome app. Feel free to use it!

Great work! It will be included in the next release

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylz3

I've been using this mod for a few weeks now and it's working great. The only issue is it's not taking my irs files into effect. No matter what file I chose nothing happens. Is there something I need to do in order for this version of V4A to have them working

I suspect the irs files to have some broken sectors in it. If you try loading an irs and catch a log where it states "your file sucks", it's broken.
You should use a program like audacity, open the irs, and save it again to ensure the official wav layout is used so the app can read it.
I have made this change on purpose to improve the app's simplicity, speed and size.
If that change doesn't work, you could help by filling in a bug report (see post 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauralbaby

Crashing on Bluetooth connect, Matlog file attached.

Fixed in next release (also stated in post 2, first issue)
The Following User Says Thank You to Team_DeWitt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Team_DeWitt Ad-Free
16th June 2018, 06:49 PM |#339  
Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
until there's an update there are some macros you can create an macrodroid that do help.
I made 3 that's what I'm doing are working
one is whenever I open my music apps it opens Viper then reopens the music app . it's a pain in the butt but it's one macro for application

the next one is whenever I receive any notification on Bluetooth it reopens Viper than one second later presses the back button which puts you back to the previous thing you were doing. if you shorten the time before it presses the back button it doesn't work I'm looking for a better work around but for now that's working.
here is how that looks

{"m_GUID":-5030074218966388225,"m_actionList":[{"m_applicationName":"ViPER4Android FX","m_excludeFromRecents":true,"m_packageToLaunch ":"com.pittvandewitt.viperfx","m_startNew":true,"m _SIGUID":-5285071431577094241,"m_classType":"LaunchActivityA ction","m_constraintList":[],"m_isDisabled":false,"m_isOrCondition":false},{"m _delayInMilliSeconds":0,"m_delayInSeconds":1,"m_us eAlarm":false,"m_SIGUID":-8732802534123313563,"m_classType":"PauseAction","m _constraintList":[],"m_isDisabled":false,"m_isOrCondition":false},{"m _SIGUID":-7721078216340178412,"m_classType":"PressBackAction ","m_constraintList":[],"m_isDisabled":false,"m_isOrCondition":false}],"m_category":"Media Control","m_constraintList":[{"m_btState":2,"m_deviceName":"Any Device","m_SIGUID":-8619979506279299271,"m_classType":"BluetoothConstr aint","m_constraintList":[],"m_isDisabled":false,"m_isOrCondition":false}],"m_description":"on Oreo ROMs viper4android crashes when you receive notifications this is just to restart it ","m_descriptionOpen":true,"m_enabled":true,"m_exc ludeLog":false,"m_headingColor":0,"m_isOrCondition ":false,"m_name":"reenable viper","m_triggerList":[{"m_applicationNameList":["Any Application"],"m_exactMatch":false,"m_excludeApps":false,"m_exc ludes":false,"m_ignoreOngoing":true,"m_option":0," m_packageNameList":["Any Application"],"m_soundOption":0,"m_supressMultiples":true,"m_te xtContent":"","m_SIGUID":-9097977320672442832,"m_classType":"NotificationTri gger","m_constraintList":[],"m_isDisabled":false,"m_isOrCondition":false}]}
16th June 2018, 11:28 PM |#340  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamisan

until there's an update there are some macros you can create an macrodroid that do help.
I made 3 that's what I'm doing are working
one is whenever I open my music apps it opens Viper then reopens the music app . it's a pain in the butt but it's one macro for application

the next one is whenever I receive any notification on Bluetooth it reopens Viper than one second later presses the back button which puts you back to the previous thing you were doing. if you shorten the time before it presses the back button it doesn't work I'm looking for a better work around but for now that's working.

Yep I have similar in Tasker. You can also use the shortcuts in most launchers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Pear_Launcher_20180616-152825.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	4528506  
16th June 2018, 11:43 PM |#341  
The-Droidster's Avatar
Senior Member
XDA 24 x 7
Thanks Meter: 899
 
More
Can you please add a Tasker intent to start and stop the service? Or is there a shell command to start/stop the service?
The Following User Says Thank You to The-Droidster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The-Droidster Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes