Thanks Meter: 1,051

By Team_DeWitt, Member on 7th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th February 2020, 09:22 AM |#3511  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeerajBhatt

installed it from magisk, pasted those 2 files too into the required folder. It booted but the app is not visible

Sent from my vince using XDA Labs

All I did was install viper4android and the audio modification library, rebooted, run viper and installed the driver files when asked. I didn't paste any files.
15th February 2020, 09:26 PM |#3512  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
i am having a slightly different problem. I install v4a 2.7.1 it automatically reboots. the phone gets stuck and i cant get ito twrp to moves the 2 files. I am having to install stock android to get into my phone again. sm-n950f and lineage 17.1 Can anyone help
15th February 2020, 10:01 PM |#3513  
Flag El Calafate, Santa Cruz
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by passtim

I installed this latest version today on an unofficial LineageOS 16 moto 4g. It took me a while to figure out that I needed the Audio Modification Library - maybe that could be clearer in the instructions. Anyhow, no matter, it eventually installed its driver and worked.

What I was looking for was a feature in past versions that let me set up different left and right equalisations, or at least a left/right balance control. My hearing is quite bad, and is severely imbalanced, so this was the main feature I was looking for. It seems to be missing. Is there any chance it will be added back in at some point? It would be a real boon to those of us with very different left and right hearing issues. If it is still there and I have missed it please let me know!

Hey there, have you tried adjusting the audio balance going to "Accessibility" into Settings?
15th February 2020, 10:39 PM |#3514  
Thanks Meter: 394

More
Every installation process is different

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
16th February 2020, 03:43 AM |#3515  

More
I know there is a workaround for the boot loop in android Q. However, I will wait for the next build of viper which fixes this issue. So, are there any plans for a new build?
The Following User Says Thank You to StarBusters97 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StarBusters97 Ad-Free
16th February 2020, 07:13 AM |#3516  
Flag Nairobi
Thanks Meter: 75

More
The problem I face with viper audio mods is they randomly stop working until you reboot the device. I'm not knowledgeable in android modding but is there a way yo make effects stick no matter what? I'm running andoid pie lineage OS. Thanks in advance.
16th February 2020, 11:02 AM |#3517  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by All-In-One

Hey there, have you tried adjusting the audio balance going to "Accessibility" into Settings?

On my lineageOS 16 system there's no balance control that I can find anywhere, in Accessibility or Audio settings.

The feature I really miss, which used to be in viper4android, and was the reason I installed the new version to try, is the ability to adjust the equalisation differently for each ear. The volume I need in the middle frequencies is roughly the same on each side, but at low and high frequencies is quite different. It's a shame they dropped that feature, because it is quite rare.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by reservation31

i am having a slightly different problem. I install v4a 2.7.1 it automatically reboots. the phone gets stuck and i cant get ito twrp to moves the 2 files. I am having to install stock android to get into my phone again. sm-n950f and lineage 17.1 Can anyone help

Sorry, I'm on 16, and there are no files to be moved.
16th February 2020, 11:11 AM |#3518  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 1,182

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenana

The problem I face with viper audio mods is they randomly stop working until you reboot the device. I'm not knowledgeable in android modding but is there a way yo make effects stick no matter what? I'm running andoid pie lineage OS. Thanks in advance.

Disable any battery optimization.
The Following User Says Thank You to marciozomb13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marciozomb13 Ad-Free
16th February 2020, 12:30 PM |#3519  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

I have this problem too. My phone is rooted op7 pro and i have to launch the viper4android app to get its working everytime my phone bootup. I made the viper4android into system app. Does anybody has solution for this?
The Following User Says Thank You to kokoroa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kokoroa Ad-Free
16th February 2020, 01:23 PM |#3520  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 2,431

More
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokoroa

I have this problem too. My phone is rooted op7 pro and i have to launch the viper4android app to get its working everytime my phone bootup. I made the viper4android into system app. Does anybody has solution for this?

A few things to try:
1. Look into setting the NICE (for Viper) to the highest
2. Check if its is being killed by the LMK, and possibly adjust your LMK values accordingly
3. Set the OOM to superman (for Viper)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
16th February 2020, 02:33 PM |#3521  
Flag Markuszowa
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adek89

In android 8.1 in Lenovo tab 3 plus, option bluetooth ( select screen) dont work, no efect.

Attachment 4945317

Wysłane z mojego Lenovo TB-8703X przy użyciu Tapatalka

?

Wysłane z mojego Lenovo TB-8703X przy użyciu Tapatalka
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)