FORUMS

[APP][ALL ROOT SOLUTIONS][6.0+]ViPER4Android FX 2.7

70 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,170
 
By Team_DeWitt, Member on 7th April 2018, 03:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th June 2020, 07:46 PM |#4151  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uudruid74

Yea. I forget where I found it, but if you have trouble finding it, let me know

Got it and oooo it's smooth. No drastic changes but it makes everything better. Also helped a lot with the overemphasized highs I was having so I was able to bring back the mids I lowered. I attached it with a bunch of others that I find if anyone needs it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ViPER4Android.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.75 MB, 210 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to brandontowey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift brandontowey Ad-Free
27th June 2020, 08:07 PM |#4152  
Senior Member
Flag Spokane
Thanks Meter: 219
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandontowey

Got it and oooo it's smooth. No drastic changes but it makes everything better. Also helped a lot with the overemphasized highs I was having so I was able to bring back the mids I lowered. I attached it with a bunch of others that I find if anyone needs it.

Just tried the convolver and omfg it changed everything. Smooth as butter no kidding!! Thank you!!!! 10/10 reccomend to anyone! Insane convolver!!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using XDA Labs
28th June 2020, 09:14 AM |#4153  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Can anyone help?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200628-134928.png
Views:	512
Size:	128.7 KB
ID:	5049375  
29th June 2020, 03:58 PM |#4154  
MarkusOSx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 129
 
Donate to Me
More
Why is viper4 v2.7.1.6 so quiet via Bluetooth connection?
Set Eq and master to max but still too quiet

Only me with the problem?
Im using lineageos 17.1
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200629-165541_ViPER4Android_FX.png
Views:	302
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	5050247  
29th June 2020, 04:01 PM |#4155  
MarkusOSx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 129
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberavater

Can anyone help?

you need to reinstall the drivers
29th June 2020, 04:10 PM |#4156  
Wishmasterflo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 155
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkusOSx

Why is viper4 v2.7.1.6 so quiet via Bluetooth connection?
Set Eq and master to max but still too quiet

Only me with the problem?
Im using lineageos 17.1

Yes I guess via Bluetooth tge sound quality is different. Perhaps try to use some other Convolver for bluetooth.
30th June 2020, 06:36 AM |#4157  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkusOSx

you need to reinstall the drivers

I did that and it's still the same.
30th June 2020, 06:46 AM |#4158  
PoochyX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 407
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberavater

I did that and it's still the same.

Information on your daily driver is needed to trouble shoot

(Havoc GSI)
30th June 2020, 06:48 AM |#4159  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoochyX

Information on your daily driver is needed to trouble shoot

(Havoc GSI)

How do I share that? link to stock rom?
1st July 2020, 03:11 AM |#4160  
Junior Member
Flag Grodno
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Is it possible to get 96khz over LDAC to work? Currently V4A works only with 48khz, and I didn't find any way to make it work with 96khz

Also, question for developers: is it possible to get v4a drivers work without root( i mean create an app that would work like wavelet)? It would be great as viper is the only reason for me to root.
The Following User Says Thank You to HPLazerJetPrinter1012 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HPLazerJetPrinter1012 Ad-Free
1st July 2020, 07:26 PM |#4161  
Senior Member
Flag *******
Thanks Meter: 535
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPLazerJetPrinter1012

Is it possible to get 96khz over LDAC to work? Currently V4A works only with 48khz, and I didn't find any way to make it work with 96khz

Also, question for developers: is it possible to get v4a drivers work without root( i mean create an app that would work like wavelet)? It would be great as viper is the only reason for me to root.

Viper4Android has 32bit(closed-source) driver. So processing is limited to 48khz.
Only the App UI has been updated to support latest android release. The driver is same old 2.5.0.4
There is rootless version of viper on @Zackptg5's website, though u will still need a custom recovery to flash it.
Anyway once bootloader is unlocked i think its much better to root.
Viper is a systemwide equalizer unlike wavelet which is audio-session only equalizer, Hence Viper needs to have root ideally.
Use JamesDSP if u want 96khz, It has 64-bit(open-source) driver and hence has support for higher frequencies and bit-rates.
I have tried my best to clear all your doubts For the rest just tinker away!!!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dr.07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dr.07 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes