All feature requests & suggestions taken on board, I am really keen to make this the best it can be!
It's available to download via Google Play & XDA Labs, the labs version can not be updated from the play store.
Volume Control Panel comes in 2 flavours, Free & Pro, the pro version offering a much wider selection of customisation's.
Volume Control Panel Pro is designed to work as a replacement to the system volume control overlay or along side it, with multiple customisation options and all 6 system volume controls instantly available at a click (Call & Cast are only shown when needed) with the extra added bonus of a screen brightness control.
Replace the system panel with the Volume Button Override option or launch the panel from the non obtrusive floating trigger, extra handy if your volume keys are worn or damaged.
* An Android 9/10 inspired Volume Control Panel.
* Instant opening.
* Works in Lock Screen.
* Override volume keys.
* Optional Swipe Up/Down floating trigger.
* Open from launcher or other apps.
* Choose Media or Ring as the default button response.
* Configurable Dark/Light Modes.
* Auto Dark/Light Mode.
* Custom vibration intensity.
* Start collapsed or expanded.
* Left or Right handed mode.
* Left or Right handed in landscape.
* Left or right trigger.
- The panel will open on the same side.
* Custom vertical position.
* Custom panel timeout.
* Hide the alarm volume panel.
* Add Screen brightness panel.
* Swap/Invert Buttons
* Force close system dialog.
* Custom background, slider & icon colours.
* Adjustable panel height & width.
* Adjustable panel margin.
* Option to exclude from certain applications.
* Volume streams: Cast, Media, Ring, Notification (If Supported), Call & Alarm.
* Bluetooth volume control.
* Quick Settings Pull-down Tiles.
* Pinned Launcher Shortcuts (Oreo+)
* Screen Shot button (Android 9+)
* Google Assistant & Flashlight Buttons.
* Optional Audio Feedback.
Quick Access Icons (in the panel):
* Instant access to alarm clock & alarm status.
* Mute microphone in call.
* Mute media or casting streams.
* Switch between speaker/earpiece when in call.
* Toggle between Ring, Vibrate or do Not Disturb (Silent).
* Screen Shot (Android 9+).
Quick Settings Pull Down Tiles:
* Mute Media.
*Toggle Ring Mode.
* Launch Volume Panel.
* Mute Media.
* Toggle Ring Mode.
* Launch Volume Panel.
Volume Control Panel does not collect, store or share any personal information, nor does it have any of the permissions required to do so, it doesn't even connect to the Internet!.
Play Store Link (Free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...volumepanelads
Play Store Link (Pro): https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ts.volumepanel
XDA Labs: https://labs.xda-developers.com/stor...volumepanelads
- If the Notification Panel is enabled and splitting ring & notification is supported by the system, ring & notification are independent, if the notification panel is hidden, both stream's are tied together and follow ring volume.
PLEASE NOTE: Button Mapping apps such as Button Mapper or Bixby Button Re-mapper may interfere if volume button customisation is enabled.
Required Permissions (Feature Linked):
* Accessibility - Detect volume +/- key presses.
* Do Not Disturb Access.
* Notification Listener Access - Detect audio casting.
* Overlay Permissions - Show the panel as a system overlay.
* Usage Access: Detect the presence of excluded applications.
If you would like to contribute to translating the app, please drop me an email and fork my git: https://github.com/LeeDroid-/Volume_Panel_Translations
Despite the generic Android system warning for all accessibility services, The Volume Control Panel Accessibility service does not capture or store any information, it simply listens for volume +/- button presses.