Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Hello, did you download this app?
We need your reviews and rate.
Thanks.
@Brainlab Thread closed and download link removed. Either provide a free exclusive release for XDA members or or promo codes without any conditions here in the thread or by PM's. Please advise the moderators team (best via the report function) to re-open the thread when ready for this. Thanks for your cooperation.

XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.
  • Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
  • Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
  • Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
  • Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
  • Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if both of the following conditions are met:
    A) The site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership, who actively maintains an XDA-Developers support thread(s) / posts, related to the download.
    B) The site is a relatively small, personal website without commercial advertising / links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    512.png

VPN Pro - Unlimited Hotspot Proxy

Details
    VPN Pro - Unlimited Unblock FREE Hotspot VPN with unlimited bandwidth! Access blocked websites and apps.

What are the features of the VPN Pro?

★ Fast and secure VPN speed.
    ★ Free & Unlimited Bandwidth VPN hotspot
    ★ Always free and no need to register.
    ★ Access more than 100+ VPN servers to connect to worldwide!
    ★ Encrypted VPN more than secure other VPN.
    ★ One-touch connection to super-fast VPN servers, totally free.
    ★ No time limit.
    ★ Access all websites or social media apps such as Netflix, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Snapchat
    ★ Works with Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G, and all mobile data carriers. It’s free and No traffic or bandwidth limit.
    ★ Hide your IP and browse & unblock all sites anonymously.
    ★ Protect WiFi Hotspot, WiFi Security
    ★ Encrypts data using OpenVPN protocols (TCP).

Download click button easily on Google Play

{Mod edit}

Please don’t forget rate & write comment on Google Play.

Sorry about that other topic issues. We created new apps for you. Don't forget reinstall this app on Google Play.
    I think giving the promo codes are stopped.
    No point in asking anymore.
    So kindly rate and review as per how is the app than blindly rating it...:good:

Hello we are delivering new promo codes.
    Thanks
    Can I get a promo code please? Do you have servers for COD Mobile?
    Can you give me a promo code ? thank you
    Can I get a promo code as well? Thanks!