FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

View Poll Results: What version of android are you running?

Kitkat [4.4.2]

21 Vote(s)
2.85%
Lollipop [5.x]

35 Vote(s)
4.76%
Marshmallow [6.x]

167 Vote(s)
22.69%
Nougat [7.x]

513 Vote(s)
69.70%

[APP] HD Wallpapers With WallR

234 posts
Thanks Meter: 131

Post Reply Email Thread
WallR - Your Premium Wallpaper App

WallR

WallR

Get it on google play]

Did you know that an average user checks their device more than 80 times a day? Make each time a real pleasure with beautiful HD wallpapers from WallR. Let your device be a treat to your eyes everytime you check it.

Enable WallR’s Automatic Wallpaper Changer and it will keep changing your device wallpaper, automatically. Thus, set up once, and forget. WallR, will keep providing you with your favourite HD Wallpapers.

You have a vast sea of over 100k+ beautiful HD Wallpapers to choose from along with brand new beautiful HD wallpapers being added everyday across 10+ categories.

WallR is your Jarvis for wallpapers.

Features :-
 100k+ HD Wallpapers
 Search for your favourite HD Wallpapers
 Set Wallpapers with just a single click
 Customize and then set as Wallpapers
 Download wallpapers
 Add to gallery for offline use
 Crystallize wallpapers to generate some state of the art low poly images
 Change wallpaper Automatically
 Share wallpapers directly, without downloading them

Pro features in Detail :-

Download Wallpapers – Download and save HD Wallpapers to your device’s memory and use them for anything you want to.

Crystallize Wallpapers – Convert any Wallpaper from within the app to a beautiful and exotic low poly Image. As a pro user, you also have the ability to save the Crystallized Wallpaper.

Automatic Wallpaper Changer – Firstly, add yur favourite images to the gallery using the ‘Add to gallery’ option and then choose the interval after which a wallpaper should change (you have options ranging from 10 minutes to 1 Day) and then just enable it. You can also shuffle them.

Add to gallery for offline use – You can add your favourite wallpapers to the gallery and select any amongst them and set them as wallpaper, even when you dont have internet connectivity.

Share wallpapers directly, without downloading them – We have hosted the wallpapers in our server, thus all you need to do is share the link of the image to your desired person, and then he/she can download the wallpaper by just clicking on the link.

Please note that the WallR app consists of high quality wallpapers. Regular usage can use a lot of data. Please be aware that your Internet Service Provider or mobile carrier's normal rates and fees may apply to your use of WallR You are solely responsible for such charges and fees.

This app contains ads that can be removed, and features which can be accessed with an In App-Purchase. But for Beta testers, promo code will be provided which will enable the pro features for free!

PERMISSIONS

* INTERNET
Explanation - Used to obtain wallpapers. Also used by internal performance based tools like CrashAnalytics to track crashes

* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
Explanation - To download Wallpapers and also to change the wallpapers automatically.

Get it on google play

Screenshots:-

Explore new imagesAll time popular wallpapers

Handpicked Wallpapers10+ Categories to choose from

Tons of customization options

Change wallpapers automatically

THANK YOU.
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Abhriya Roy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Abhriya Roy Ad-Free

6th March 2017, 01:57 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 163

Donate to Me
More
First !!!!!. how do i become a beta tester and get the code
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ajaykumar21066 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ajaykumar21066 Ad-Free
6th March 2017, 02:03 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaykumar21066

First !!!!!. how do i become a beta tester and get the code

Hello! Thank you for your reply. Please download the app by visiting https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tudio.wallr100 or by clicking on the 'Get it on google play' button on the post. And I am forwarding you the promo code in personal message.
Do post your valuable feedback.
Thank you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abhriya Roy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Abhriya Roy Ad-Free
6th March 2017, 02:56 PM |#4  

Donate to Me
More
Awesome app bro , and crystallize feature is killer
6th March 2017, 03:15 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaykumar21066

Awesome app bro , and crystallize feature is killer

Thank you so much. Could you please provide me with your overall app experience and suggest as to what could be better?
6th March 2017, 04:28 PM |#7  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhriya Roy

Thank you so much. Could you please provide me with your overall app experience and suggest as to what could be better?

Sure I will let me use it for sometime. App refresh animation is very good

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Ajaykumar21066 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ajaykumar21066 Ad-Free
6th March 2017, 05:11 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evgeniy vinogradniy

Rotate menu button pls

Okay thank your for your suggestion.
6th March 2017, 05:23 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 192

More
Sent me the code please : waiting for the code to activate premium
The Following User Says Thank You to jerryn70 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jerryn70 Ad-Free
6th March 2017, 05:44 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryn70

Sent me the code please : waiting for the code to activate premium

Hi! Please check your inbox.
The Following User Says Thank You to Abhriya Roy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Abhriya Roy Ad-Free
6th March 2017, 05:46 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
So far.
So far this has been a great app. May I please also receive a promo code?
The Following User Says Thank You to philville82 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift philville82 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)