FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you like Today Weather support to Android Wear?

Yes

5 Vote(s)
55.56%
No

4 Vote(s)
44.44%

[APP] Today Weather - A beautiful & simple-to-use weather forecast app

884 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,159

By thotran7989, Senior Member on 17th March 2017, 10:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Today Weather - Forecast
Version 1.1.7

Today Weather is a beautiful & simple-to-use weather app that provides the world's most accurate local weather forecasts.

Features:
● Display weather forecast clearly and easy to understand.
● Enjoy every moment you open the app with thousands of beautiful photos corresponding to the weather and the day.
● Prepare for anything with 24/7 weather forecast and chance of rain.
● Protect your health with air quality and UV index.
● Catch the beautiful moments of sunrise, sunset, full moon night with provided information.
● Other useful information: actual temperature, humidity, visibility, dew point, air pressure, wind speed and direction.
● Easy to view weather information anywhere in the world.
● Take and share photo with weather information for friend.
● Quick-view weather forecast using widget.
● Daily weather forecast notification.
● Alert severe weather.

Helpful tips:
● Scroll down for detailed weather information.
● Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
● Submit your photos to Today Weather: https://flic.kr/g/wpJ2m

I will provide FREE Premium version for developer to ROM development for all devices.

How to use promotion code:

Help us translate to your language. I will offer you premium version if you are interested in this one.
https://lockdownteam.oneskyapp.com/c...ject?id=223707

DOWNLOAD WITH GOOGLE PLAY
Attached Files
File Type: apk TodayWeather_1.0.6.apk - [Click for QR Code] (9.59 MB, 942 views)
File Type: apk TodayWeather_1.1.2.apk - [Click for QR Code] (11.37 MB, 348 views)
File Type: apk TodayWeather_1.1.4.apk - [Click for QR Code] (11.94 MB, 394 views)
File Type: apk TodayWeather_1.1.5.apk - [Click for QR Code] (14.72 MB, 216 views)
File Type: apk TodayWeather_1.1.6.apk - [Click for QR Code] (14.40 MB, 242 views)
File Type: apk TodayWeather_1.1.7.apk - [Click for QR Code] (14.42 MB, 152 views)
The Following 55 Users Say Thank You to thotran7989 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thotran7989 Ad-Free

17th March 2017, 10:14 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
What's New:

↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
Like this app? Keep us inspired by giving a 5-star rating!

Version 1.1.7:
- New layout for Galaxy S8, LG G6.
- 7, 10, 15 Day Detailed Forecasts (Dark Sky, Wunderground.com, Weather.com)
- Add Feels Like temperature to notification, widget.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Update language.

Version 1.1.6:
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- Update language.

Version 1.1.5:
- Support to turn off photos.
- Widget 4x2 hourly forecast.
- New icon set.
- Add mmHg for pressure.
- Update language.
- Bug fixes.

Big thanks to all translators!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thotran7989 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thotran7989 Ad-Free
17th March 2017, 01:59 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Hi guys,
Can you give me some suggest?
The Following User Says Thank You to thotran7989 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thotran7989 Ad-Free
17th March 2017, 02:20 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Just installed it on my OnePlus 3, OxygenOS 4.1.0 (Nougat 7.1.1), rooted. It's not working. The two white points freeze animating but no other data. I gave all permissions but useless. Taping on the upper right square-arrow icon says "OOPS! Something went wrong. Check your connection and try again" but the phone is on 4G connection.
LE - I manually entered a location and it's working but it should detect my location, right?
The Following User Says Thank You to cimbrum For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cimbrum Ad-Free
17th March 2017, 03:43 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cimbrum

Just installed it on my OnePlus 3, OxygenOS 4.1.0 (Nougat 7.1.1), rooted. It's not working. The two white points freeze animating but no other data. I gave all permissions but useless. Taping on the upper right square-arrow icon says "OOPS! Something went wrong. Check your connection and try again" but the phone is on 4G connection.
LE - I manually entered a location and it's working but it should detect my location, right?

Hi,
Thank you for reported, the app can't detect location. Are you using google maps and it's working?
17th March 2017, 07:51 PM |#6  
News Writer
Thanks Meter: 496

More
Works for me on unrooted Huawei Mate 9 on Android 7.0 Nougat. Location was off by 0.9 miles for some reason but that doesn't matter for a weather app.
The Following User Says Thank You to MishaalRahman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MishaalRahman Ad-Free
17th March 2017, 09:14 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MishaalRahman

Works for me on unrooted Huawei Mate 9 on Android 7.0 Nougat. Location was off by 0.9 miles for some reason but that doesn't matter for a weather app.

Thanks
17th March 2017, 10:21 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Oneplus 3 oxygenOS 4.1.0 (nugat 7.1.1) rooted with magisk. After first launch (info about app, allowing access to location) the app wont start properly - the logo shows app and the it crashes.
The Following User Says Thank You to xamilek555 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xamilek555 Ad-Free
17th March 2017, 10:32 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Can't join Beta group.
"Aplicação não disponível

Ainda não foi publicada uma versão de testes desta aplicação ou não está disponível para esta conta." - In Portuguese

Something like App not available. A beta version of this app wasn't published yet or isn't available for this account.
The Following User Says Thank You to rmrbpt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rmrbpt Ad-Free
17th March 2017, 10:33 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Working so far on Wileyfox Swift 2 Plus,did notice some things saying kph instead of mph but it depends on which weather provider I use. I Will be road testing it over the weekend.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using XDA-Developers Legacy app
The Following User Says Thank You to sam tyler For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sam tyler Ad-Free
17th March 2017, 10:42 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmrbpt

Can't join Beta group.
"Aplicação não disponível

Ainda não foi publicada uma versão de testes desta aplicação ou não está disponível para esta conta." - In Portuguese

Something like App not available. A beta version of this app wasn't published yet or isn't available for this account.

Happens to me too...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)