[CLOSED] [CLOSE]

Do you like Today Weather support to Android Wear?

• Yes

Votes: 200 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 73 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

thotran7989

Account currently disabled
Sep 27, 2013
todayweather.co
So excited Today Weather was chosen as one of Googleplay’s Best Apps

6mJUOF1.png

Today Weather is a beautiful & simple-to-use weather app that provides the world's most accurate local weather forecasts.

Features:
● Display weather forecast clearly and easy to understand.
● Enjoy every moment you open the app with thousands of beautiful photos corresponding to the weather and the day.
● Prepare for anything with 24/7 weather forecast and chance of rain.
● Protect your health with air quality and UV index.
● Catch the beautiful moments of sunrise, sunset, full moon night with provided information.
● Other useful information: actual temperature, humidity, visibility, dew point, air pressure, wind speed and direction.
● Easy to view weather information anywhere in the world.
● Take and share photo with weather information for friend.
● Quick-view weather forecast using widget.
● Daily weather forecast notification.
● Alert severe weather.

Helpful tips:
● Scroll down for detailed weather information.
● Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
● Submit your photos to Today Weather: https://flic.kr/g/wpJ2m

Widgets:

7nEKtOW.png
VEz6kFU.png

Download Today Weather from the Google Play Store
Download Today Weather from the Appstore

* Checkout my other app:
1Gallery: A Cool Photo Gallery App That Supports Hidden Pictures (ENCRYPTED) [PROMOTION CODES]
Calc - A new kind of Calculator [PROMOTION CODES]

Last edited:
C

cimbrum

Just installed it on my OnePlus 3, OxygenOS 4.1.0 (Nougat 7.1.1), rooted. It's not working. The two white points freeze animating but no other data. I gave all permissions but useless. Taping on the upper right square-arrow icon says "OOPS! Something went wrong. Check your connection and try again" but the phone is on 4G connection.
LE - I manually entered a location and it's working but it should detect my location, right?

Last edited:

xamilek555

Feb 12, 2011
Oneplus 3 oxygenOS 4.1.0 (nugat 7.1.1) rooted with magisk. After first launch (info about app, allowing access to location) the app wont start properly - the logo shows app and the it crashes.

rmrbpt

Nov 4, 2011
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Can't join Beta group.
"Aplicação não disponível

Ainda não foi publicada uma versão de testes desta aplicação ou não está disponível para esta conta." - In Portuguese

Something like App not available. A beta version of this app wasn't published yet or isn't available for this account.

xamilek555

Feb 12, 2011
Can't join Beta group.
"Aplicação não disponível

Ainda não foi publicada uma versão de testes desta aplicação ou não está disponível para esta conta." - In Portuguese

Something like App not available. A beta version of this app wasn't published yet or isn't available for this account.

Happens to me too...

cricket4all

Nov 26, 2015
Just installed the app.
It looks great and i am loving this app.

But there are few more thing need to be added according to me.

These are:-
1. In the weather widget if we scroll down or up then it should show us the other location save in the app.

2. There should be more option in the widget. In this i mean we can add what we want to see in the widget. Like i wanted to see sun set and sun rise time in the widget.

I Hope these suggesting help you..

And one more thing cant understand difference between weather underground and dark sky birth showing different temperature. Pls help in this.

vagyula

Nov 14, 2007
It doesnt work on the MIUI8 for me (Xiaomi Mi4 6.0.1 and Mi5 7.0 neither) Message: check the network and try again. (Checked it with Wi-Fi and Mobile data also, but i got same issue)

tatemae

Jun 5, 2010
I've been playing around with it for a while, and these are my thoughts so far:

• The placement of the hamburger menu to the right strikes me at somewhat counter-intuitive, and also goes against the Android HIG. I'd much prefer a regular App Bar.
  • The use of full-screen mode is also kind of annoying – in my opinion, this mode should be reserved for content that calls for immersion like reading a book or watching a movie (and the Android HIG says more or less the same thing). I don't spend that much time in the weather app, and having to hunt for my home buttom when I'm done is kind of a hustle. There should at least be an option to disable it.
  • Why would I need to know the temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit? Also, a back-slash is not the right character to separate two temperature values, which adds to the confusion and looks off from a typographic standpoint.
  • The dark theme is neat, although it would be nice to have some options. But the dark widget really sticks out on most home screens, as does the dark notification. Also, that circle around the weather icon in the widget and notification adds unnecessary clutter to something that is otherwise quite minimalist.
  • The photos are nice and all, but sometimes it's not entirely clear what kind of weather they denote. A weather icon next to the temperature info would be nice.

All in all, I like the general style of the app. It also seems to work well from a technical standpoint, e.g. finding my location and updating like it should. It's just that some things, like the full screen mode, strikes me as form over function. Where this to follow the Android HIG, I could see myself using this instead of Weather Timeline which is my current daily driver for weather info.

Last edited:
Reactions: thrillerbee

otti17

Oct 31, 2009
HY
Beautyful looking app :good:. Working only after changing data provider to "dark sky" on my D802 rooted with Magisk and AICP 7.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So excited Today Weather was chosen as one of Googleplay’s Best Apps

6mJUOF1.png

Today Weather is a beautiful & simple-to-use weather app that provides the world's most accurate local weather forecasts.

Features:
    ● Display weather forecast clearly and easy to understand.
    ● Enjoy every moment you open the app with thousands of beautiful photos corresponding to the weather and the day.
    ● Prepare for anything with 24/7 weather forecast and chance of rain.
    ● Protect your health with air quality and UV index.
    ● Catch the beautiful moments of sunrise, sunset, full moon night with provided information.
    ● Other useful information: actual temperature, humidity, visibility, dew point, air pressure, wind speed and direction.
    ● Easy to view weather information anywhere in the world.
    ● Take and share photo with weather information for friend.
    ● Quick-view weather forecast using widget.
    ● Daily weather forecast notification.
    ● Alert severe weather.

Helpful tips:
    ● Scroll down for detailed weather information.
    ● Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
    ● Submit your photos to Today Weather: https://flic.kr/g/wpJ2m

Widgets:

7nEKtOW.png
    VEz6kFU.png

Download Today Weather from the Google Play Store
    Download Today Weather from the Appstore

* Checkout my other app:
    1Gallery: A Cool Photo Gallery App That Supports Hidden Pictures (ENCRYPTED) [PROMOTION CODES]
    Calc - A new kind of Calculator [PROMOTION CODES]
    Is this a thread for the development of the app and discussion to improve, or "give me a free promo code" thread? To the OP, can you please start a separate thread that has something to do with this application and not I'm to cheap to spend a dollar, give a free promo code, and while your at it here are my requests for you to cater the app to me. Sad really.
    Ok guys enough. Just because someone doesn't post is a while doesn't mean anything. Not everyone can be on xda everyday.

So sit back and wait.
    This thread has become an "ask promo code" place only...

Come on guys, if you like the all, just buy it and support the developer, he was very kind on giving codes in the past, but that doesn't mean that he has to do it every time...

I don't know if this is ok for the developer...if I was him I prefer to have feedback and suggestions for the app improvement here...not a tons of posts asking promo codes again and again...

I've tried the app, liked it, bought it and came here to suggest things and advices...as it should be.

But that's my opinion, of course.
    Wel this the first response i get to this nonsense.
    I rest my case...
    So, to summarize, you made the same request 9 times, you didn't get a satisfactory reply and therefore you'll now sulk. I believe I've seen this behavior before. Coincidently, I have a 2 year old son that expresses similar behavior.
    Nonetheless, welcome to XDA. Try to keep it respectful and strive for a constructive discussion to everyone.

Sent from my OnePlus One using XDA Labs