FORUMS

View Poll Results: Do you like Today Weather support to Android Wear?

Yes

198 Vote(s)
73.06%
No

73 Vote(s)
26.94%

[APP] Today Weather - A beautiful weather app with many data sources

1,656 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,161

By thotran7989, Senior Member on 17th March 2017, 10:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th November 2019, 01:48 PM |#2111  
Thanks Meter: 245

More
@thotran7989
can u tell me, where in app (and meaning) are phrases:
"Checkout %s app"
"Use my referrer link"
because i dont' know how to translate them.
And, don't know if u already told me, how many months do they get for inviting ?
"Invite your friends to join Today Weather and Get FREE %s months"
Tnx
The Following User Says Thank You to dejan- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dejan- Ad-Free
16th November 2019, 05:32 AM |#2112  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
I'm offering some promotion codes (1 year) for who help me rate 5* and write a review on Google Play . (you should post a screenshot in this topic).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thotran7989 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thotran7989 Ad-Free
16th November 2019, 06:58 AM |#2113  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Device come with a forcast app
Device come with a forcast app dont need another one
17th November 2019, 03:11 AM |#2114  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAsa

Device come with a forcast app dont need another one

thank you
17th November 2019, 08:52 AM |#2115  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
I want to add more local data source, anybody knows a good source please let me know
17th November 2019, 10:58 AM |#2116  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thotran7989

I want to add more local data source, anybody knows a good source please let me know

I find ilMeteo.it to be very accurate, at least for my region. But unfortunately they don't provide a free API access as far as I know...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Admiral Stipe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Admiral Stipe Ad-Free
19th November 2019, 02:31 AM |#2118  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thotran7989

↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
I'm offering some promotion codes (1 year) for who help me rate 5* and write a review on Google Play . (you should post a screenshot in this topic).

I just left a review under the same username.

Your app really was vital on my last trip. It's great, though I do have two feature requests:
- It would be helpful to see search locations on a map, to see which are closest to me. It might also help see which locations have the same forecast and conditions.
- It would be nice to be able to reorder the elements on the main page. For example, my security be priority after reading the textual forecast, is seeing the temp/precip for the next several days.

Thanks for the app. 👍
19th November 2019, 03:16 AM |#2119  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathuaerknedam

I just left a review under the same username.

Your app really was vital on my last trip. It's great, though I do have two feature requests:
- It would be helpful to see search locations on a map, to see which are closest to me. It might also help see which locations have the same forecast and conditions.
- It would be nice to be able to reorder the elements on the main page. For example, my security be priority after reading the textual forecast, is seeing the temp/precip for the next several days.

Thanks for the app.

Promotion code was sent.
Thank you
19th November 2019, 02:46 PM |#2120  
Forum Moderator
Flag Bruges
Thanks Meter: 6,866

More
Hey @thotran7989

I'm experiencing the weirdest bug... I travelled abroad and stayed in the same place from Monday to Thursday last week. As always, Today Weather updated its location neatly to the new place. But I have now been back home since Thursday evening (almost 5 days!) and it's still stuck on the place I visited abroad. I'm now getting weather updates and rain alerts for that place but no weather information about my home area. I'm not even sure how I should document this. Location permission is set to always on. Force ending the app and restarting it doesn't help.

Device: OnePlus 6T
Android 10 (OOS Beta 1)
TW version: 1.4.3-7.151119 (PS beta channel)
The Following User Says Thank You to Timmmmaaahh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Timmmmaaahh Ad-Free
19th November 2019, 04:17 PM |#2121  
Flag MD5: 91497e1b11f2262d0d8ff0aa7a164f3b
Thanks Meter: 3,478

Donate to Me
More
Short and maybe stupid question: did you check location on Google Maps, to check if it is stuck there too!? Just to rule.out a bug in the OOS beta you're running, as a general GPS bug would show this behaviour in other Apps as well.

Sent from my Google Pixel 4 XL using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to 5m4r7ph0n36uru For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 5m4r7ph0n36uru Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)