FORUMS

View Poll Results: Do you like Today Weather support to Android Wear?

Yes

198 Vote(s)
73.06%
No

73 Vote(s)
26.94%

[APP] Today Weather - A beautiful weather app with many data sources

1,656 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,159

By thotran7989, Senior Member on 17th March 2017, 10:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th February 2020, 08:29 AM |#2191  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thank you for your great app. Can you add an option to refresh the widget after tapping on it?
The Following User Says Thank You to ntnguyen94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ntnguyen94 Ad-Free
23rd February 2020, 09:09 AM |#2192  
Thanks Meter: 245

More
@thotran7989
hi...in app i can't find few phrases to translate, and i don't know in which way to translate them (because of the pronouns and grammatical genders in our language):
- Checkout %s app
- Active data source
- Low
- Moderate
- High
- Very High
- Extreme
The Following User Says Thank You to dejan- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dejan- Ad-Free
28th February 2020, 10:50 PM |#2193  
Flag Mercedes
Thanks Meter: 22

Donate to Me
More

Here's the screenshot, send me the code, thanks!
29th February 2020, 12:14 PM |#2194  
Flag Cosenza
Thanks Meter: 548

More
Just buy the app if you like it, or keep it with ADS.
Simple...and a sign of respect for the developer.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to --anx-- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift --anx-- Ad-Free
8th March 2020, 09:02 PM |#2195  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
@thotran7989- Are you plan some new widget to the future release?
11th March 2020, 10:53 AM |#2196  
Flag Port Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 73

More
@thotran7989 Would it be possible to add data from the Met Office for UK weather? (https://metoffice.apiconnect.ibmclou...production/api)

This new API supports global weather also now apparently.
The Following User Says Thank You to scotia_rfc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scotia_rfc Ad-Free
10th April 2020, 11:11 AM |#2197  
Flag Cumbria
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotia_rfc

@thotran7989 Would it be possible to add data from the Met Office for UK weather? (https://metoffice.apiconnect.ibmclou...production/api)

This new API supports global weather also now apparently.

Second this would be great to have Met Office added
14th April 2020, 07:06 PM |#2198  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi, I love your app! Thanks so much for making it! Would it be possible to have an option to let us choose a different icon set for the persistent notification then the one used in the rest of the app? For example, I prefer using icon set 3 in the app, but would love to use icon set 4 in the persistent notification. If you would consider adding a "Choose Icon Set" option in the notification settings screen, that would be great.

Also it would be great if you could add the option of choosing a bolder, easier to read font for the notification temperature. (I usually set weather apps to display a temperature in my navigation bar in the summer, and switch it to an icon showing what the weather is like in winter)

To show what I mean about the font. Here's a picture of both Arcus Weather's temperature notification on the left, and Today Weather's on the right:

Arcus's is bolder and easier to read, but it's going to be discontinued so I won't be able to use its notifications soon.
If both my requests are too much trouble to implement, just the font one would be very much appreciated.
Thanks for reading this!
15th April 2020, 07:36 AM |#2199  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Hello there. in the last version 1.4.6-15.090420 the weather underground provider is not working for me. When i choose it it automatically goes to today weather provider. Can you please check it? Many thanks.
16th April 2020, 04:39 PM |#2200  

More
@thotran7989
hi...in app i can't find few phrases to translate, and i don't know in which way to translate them (because of the pronouns and grammatical genders in our language):
- Checkout %s app
- Low
- Moderate
- High
- Very High
- Extreme
- Air pollution

can u send me some screenshoots, where are this words in app
24th April 2020, 12:57 PM |#2201  

More
App suddenly start to crash today (latest version)... Anyone else?

Poslano z mojega SM-G930F z uporabo Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)