FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][MOD] Today Weather - A beautiful weather app with more 10 data sources[P-CODES]

1,429 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,918

By thotran7989, Senior Member on 15th September 2019, 02:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th September 2019, 08:30 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi! Is it possible to add Weathercast (meteogroup) as a source? Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tensor7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tensor7 Ad-Free
16th September 2019, 09:55 AM |#12  
Flag Cluj Napoca
Thanks Meter: 500

Donate to Me
More
Thank you
16th September 2019, 10:05 AM |#13  
Flag 重庆
Thanks Meter: 87

Donate to Me
More
thank you, this is awesome. still paid user.
The Following User Says Thank You to bush911 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bush911 Ad-Free
19th September 2019, 01:13 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Does anybody else have a problem with data sources? I set WU and after a while it resets to Accuweather.
19th September 2019, 01:33 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 194

More
Yes, same
Please @thotran7989 look this
19th September 2019, 03:14 PM |#16  
Flag Bountiful
Thanks Meter: 559

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariospizza

Does anybody else have a problem with data sources? I set WU and after a while it resets to Accuweather.

I haven't used WU, but I can say that I am not experiencing this with Weather Company.
19th September 2019, 03:26 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariospizza

Yes, I thought I had selected the wrong provider previously, but re checking now, and back on Accuweather.
21st September 2019, 03:52 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
This is great. I have been using this since day one. Just purchased another subscription for second device. Keep up good work...
22nd September 2019, 08:15 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
I like this weather app, but - there's a big commercial in it, so I can't see why it should be any different from the free version?

I'd buy this app if the price was reasonable, but paying a monthly fee for a weather app is pushing it, it's beautiful though.
28th September 2019, 08:36 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Anyone have problems with the app constantly using gyroscope and accelerometer? I did search the main thread to find someone had the same problem but no solution was given.
28th September 2019, 08:59 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 976

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrZambie

Anyone have problems with the app constantly using gyroscope and accelerometer? I did search the main thread to find someone had the same problem but no solution was given.

Yeah, I reported on this in the original thread a while back. It's still happening for me on the XDA edition as well.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=1978
The Following User Says Thank You to Lughnasadh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lughnasadh Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)