Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

thotran7989

Account currently disabled
Sep 27, 2013
todayweather.co
6mJUOF1.png

Today Weather is a beautiful & simple-to-use weather app that provides the world's most accurate local weather forecasts.

Features:
● Global weather data sources: Accuweather.com, Dark Sky, Weatherbit.io, OpenWeatherMap, Foreca.com, Here.com, etc.
● Separated data sources for each country: Weather.gov (U.S. National Weather Service), Weather.gc.ca (Canada's official weather source), Dwd.de (Germany's Meteorological Service), Aemet.es (The State Meteorological Agency of Spain), Meteofrance.com (METEO FRANCE SERVICES), Bom.gov.au (Australia's official weather forecasts), Smhi.se (Swedish Meteorological), Dmi.dk (Danish Meteorological Institute), Yr.no (The Norwegian Meteorological Institute), Met.ie (The Irish National Meteorological Service).
● Personalize your phone/tablet with the coolest and fully customizable widgets.
● Easy to view weather information anywhere in the world.
● Prepare for anything with 24/7 weather forecast and chance of rain.
● Protect your health with air quality, UV index and pollen count.
● Catch the beautiful moments of sunrise, sunset, full moon night with provided information.
● Alert severe weather: Alerts for Strong Wind, Heavy Rain, and Heavy Snow, and Thunderstorms through.
● Radar: A weather radar is used to locate precipitation, calculate its motion, estimate its type (rain, snow, hail, etc.), and forecast its future position and intensity.
● Rain, snow alarm: Alerts you when rain is approaching.
● Take and share photo with weather information for friend.
● Daily weather forecast notification.
● Other useful information: actual temperature, humidity, visibility, dew point, air pressure, wind speed and direction.

Thanks so much for trying Today Weather! Don't hesitate to shoot us a note at todayweather.co@gmail.com if you have any questions.

More pictures of the app.

C6YjSfL.png

OV6Q2eP.png
PJDI9FF.png

0leDJqb.png

Download official:
DOWNLOAD WITH GOOGLE PLAY
DOWNLOAD WITH APPLE STORE

* Checkout my other app:
1Gallery: A Cool Photo Gallery App That Supports Hidden Pictures (ENCRYPTED) [PROMOTION CODES]
Calc - A new kind of Calculator [PROMOTION CODES]

Last edited:

mariospizza

Dec 22, 2009
Thank you very much, finally with Weather Underground support it has become the perfect app for my location!

Edit: I had some problems with the automatic location feature initially, but now it works perfectly, it was probably something on my end :)

Last edited:
Reactions: thotran7989

mariospizza

Dec 22, 2009
Does anybody else have a problem with data sources? I set WU and after a while it resets to Accuweather.

webwhizardz

Sep 30, 2015
This is great. I have been using this since day one. Just purchased another subscription for second device. Keep up good work...

iwannarock

Sep 7, 2016
I like this weather app, but - there's a big commercial in it, so I can't see why it should be any different from the free version?

I'd buy this app if the price was reasonable, but paying a monthly fee for a weather app is pushing it, it's beautiful though.

Lughnasadh

Mar 23, 2015
Google Nexus 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
Last edited:
Reactions: thotran7989
I've done some digging around today and found out via logcat that the app is running a webview in the background. I've force stopped the webview and the sensor usage stops until it relaunches it again. Usually relaunching the app will also stop using the sensors. So far this seems to be a problem with Android 9 as I didn't have this on Android 8.

Code:
10-05 16:30:48.654 1121 1176 I ActivityManager: Start proc 27371:com.android.chrome:sandboxed_process0/u0i172 for webview_service mobi.lockdown.weather/org.chromium.content.app.SandboxedProcessService0

Reactions: Sony make.believe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6mJUOF1.png

Today Weather is a beautiful & simple-to-use weather app that provides the world's most accurate local weather forecasts.

Features:
    ● Global weather data sources: Accuweather.com, Dark Sky, Weatherbit.io, OpenWeatherMap, Foreca.com, Here.com, etc.
    ● Separated data sources for each country: Weather.gov (U.S. National Weather Service), Weather.gc.ca (Canada's official weather source), Dwd.de (Germany's Meteorological Service), Aemet.es (The State Meteorological Agency of Spain), Meteofrance.com (METEO FRANCE SERVICES), Bom.gov.au (Australia's official weather forecasts), Smhi.se (Swedish Meteorological), Dmi.dk (Danish Meteorological Institute), Yr.no (The Norwegian Meteorological Institute), Met.ie (The Irish National Meteorological Service).
    ● Personalize your phone/tablet with the coolest and fully customizable widgets.
    ● Easy to view weather information anywhere in the world.
    ● Prepare for anything with 24/7 weather forecast and chance of rain.
    ● Protect your health with air quality, UV index and pollen count.
    ● Catch the beautiful moments of sunrise, sunset, full moon night with provided information.
    ● Alert severe weather: Alerts for Strong Wind, Heavy Rain, and Heavy Snow, and Thunderstorms through.
    ● Radar: A weather radar is used to locate precipitation, calculate its motion, estimate its type (rain, snow, hail, etc.), and forecast its future position and intensity.
    ● Rain, snow alarm: Alerts you when rain is approaching.
    ● Take and share photo with weather information for friend.
    ● Daily weather forecast notification.
    ● Other useful information: actual temperature, humidity, visibility, dew point, air pressure, wind speed and direction.

Thanks so much for trying Today Weather! Don't hesitate to shoot us a note at todayweather.co@gmail.com if you have any questions.

More pictures of the app.

C6YjSfL.png

OV6Q2eP.png
    PJDI9FF.png

0leDJqb.png

Download official:
    DOWNLOAD WITH GOOGLE PLAY
    DOWNLOAD WITH APPLE STORE

* Checkout my other app:
    1Gallery: A Cool Photo Gallery App That Supports Hidden Pictures (ENCRYPTED) [PROMOTION CODES]
    Calc - A new kind of Calculator [PROMOTION CODES]
    great but more widgets are appreciated ^^
    That is true and also more weather icons and the ability to customize widgets. :good::good::good:
    This app is beautiful :):)

Fast, dark mode wonderful and so customizabile.

In my opinion, if you add support for icon themes o add more icon theme (like real weather and so on, more realistic icons) will be perfect!;)
    You are king
    Weather underground also decent

Already rated 5star
    S
    sirTAVARES
    great but more widgets are appreciated ^^