FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] [2.3.3+] Xender, Share and Transfer App | Cross OS transfer | Phone-PC connect

74 posts
Thanks Meter: 75

By AnMobi, Member on 22nd October 2014, 04:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th October 2014, 11:21 AM |#21  
OP Member

More
Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the app. If that doesn't work, tell me and we'll try something else. This is an extra-ordinary problem but we can help you solve it.

27th October 2014, 11:27 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Yes, I have done it with clearing cash and data and the problem persist.
27th October 2014, 11:34 AM |#23  
OP Member

More
We are sorry we just realized your problem . When you get to the third page, tap on the bottom of your screen to continue.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	154341Screenshot20141027084518.png
Views:	277
Size:	209.2 KB
ID:	2987006  
The Following User Says Thank You to AnMobi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnMobi Ad-Free
27th October 2014, 06:46 PM |#24  
Flag NYC AkA GOTHAM!
Thanks Meter: 117

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMobi

I've googled HTCOne Max wifi hotspot, it seems that many users discussed about several mobile operator disable the phone WiFi hotspot capabilities
Maybe that is the reason why Xender having trouble accessing the wifi hotspot module.

You should try some Mods to enable the wifi hotspot/tethering capabilities from this XDA thread and retry Xender!

Yes but that would require me to root my phone and other things that I don't want or need to do. Guess I just can't use the app. But thanks anyways
27th October 2014, 11:01 PM |#25  
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 22

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMobi

Hi killoid!

Have you try using the apps?
I just tried personally using 5 different handsets and connected to 5 different countries using VPN, and still no single ads coming out.

Thank you!

I'm not sure if I understand that. Here I've also found advertisement present in the Play Store version.
The Following User Says Thank You to seancojr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift seancojr Ad-Free
2nd November 2014, 04:58 AM |#26  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seancojr

I'm not sure if I understand that. Here I've also found advertisement present in the Play Store version.

Hi Seancojr,

You should try to re-install Xender from play store,
we've push new update which we believe the issues is fixed!
Which means there is no more ads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killoid

@AnMobi 1st of all,dont misadvertise to people. this app contains ads! proof is attached as screenshot. the ui needs a lot of works to be done. apk size is too huge, even bigger than anyshare/shareit. start up is also a bit slow.& what's the point of connecting to facebook? i think it is more bloated than those chinese ones! uninstalling for now. btw i tested it on a gingerbread device.

Hi Killoid!

We have push new update on play store, the ads issue is now GONE!

Thanks
6th November 2014, 05:20 AM |#27  
OP Member

More
Bump!
10th November 2014, 05:48 AM |#28  
OP Member

More
We are working on new features !!
20th November 2014, 02:06 AM |#29  
OP Member

More
We just pushed new update!
20th November 2014, 09:55 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Very good but in samsung note 3 neo em not able to select memory card its shows directory not available... its a kitkat os problem bt please fix the problem..
25th November 2014, 06:43 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
yes, this is one of the powerful app that i have been using for 2/3 months.

I am quite sure, if u get it from play store, there is always ads come with it. I have tried to dowload from playstore few times. it always came with ads.

the one i am using is with no ads.
I can't remember where i download it from. i think most likely from a chinese forum.
I am quite sure a lot of Chinese/China is using this app.

It is good to transfer apps/pictures/files from phone to phone. the speed is about 2/4 MB/s (MegaByte not MegabBit).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cross os, file transfer, phone to phone, sender, transmission

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)