FORUMS

[APP] XiaoAi Lite Multi Language (English for now)

4,297 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,130

Post Reply Email Thread
This project was born to translate the Xiaomi app needed to manage wireless headphones. Actually i successfully translated all i can in English, maybe there can be something i missed, in this case report me it with a screen.

Actually I'm testing this on Xiaomi Air 2, maybe will be needed some translations also for the others devices.

Screenshoots:

Download:

XiaoAiLite v2.7.23 English by mauronofrio

Donations:

Donate link
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2020, 03:04 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
The firmware update is on the app or released by external server?

Thanks
9th January 2020, 08:43 AM |#3  
Flag Messina
Thanks Meter: 111

More
The update Is on the app. There Is new version of app 2.7.43 for update the air 2 firmware in the 2.7.1.0.

I have version 2.6.2 and the application brings me to update to 2.6.9 but I have not updated for fear of damaging the right headphone, as happened to several users. I wait for a stable firmware without problems.
9th January 2020, 08:56 AM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieroAnt

The update Is on the app. There Is new version of app 2.7.43 for update the air 2 firmware in the 2.7.1.0.

I have version 2.6.2 and the application brings me to update to 2.6.9 but I have not updated for fear of damaging the right headphone, as happened to several users. I wait for a stable firmware without problems.

Thank you Pietro. with this version i can use Mi Ai on P20 Lite, the original one has crush on open.

i'll wait for a new release. thank you again.
10th January 2020, 10:11 AM |#5  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 58

Donate to Me
More
So nice to see you here. Thank you for your work. I remember you from your TWRP works on the Poco F1
22nd January 2020, 10:25 AM |#6  
Flag Siena

More
Hi, I just got the headphones and wanted to update them to the latest version, when will the latest version of the translated app come out?

Thanks
22nd January 2020, 11:38 AM |#7  
Flag Messina

More
I advise you not to update the headphones, I am stuck in version 2.6.2 and they work without problems. In the meantime the application has reached version 2.8.01 from 2.7.43, by updating the application but always in Chinese.

Ti consiglio di non aggiornare le cuffie, io sono fermo alla versione 2.6.2 e funzionano senza problemi. L'applicazione nel frattempo è arrivata alla versione 2.8.01 dalla 2.7.43, mediante aggiornamento dell'applicazione stessa ma sempre in lingua cinese. Con l'aggiornamento delle cuffie 2.7.1 in parecchi hanno avuto problemi con la cuffia destra non più funzionante, oppure battery drain della custodia.
22nd January 2020, 02:12 PM |#8  
Flag Siena

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieroAnt

I advise you not to update the headphones, I am stuck in version 2.6.2 and they work without problems. In the meantime the application has reached version 2.8.01 from 2.7.43, by updating the application but always in Chinese.

Ti consiglio di non aggiornare le cuffie, io sono fermo alla versione 2.6.2 e funzionano senza problemi. L'applicazione nel frattempo è arrivata alla versione 2.8.01 dalla 2.7.43, mediante aggiornamento dell'applicazione stessa ma sempre in lingua cinese. Con l'aggiornamento delle cuffie 2.7.1 in parecchi hanno avuto problemi con la cuffia destra non più funzionante, oppure battery drain della custodia.

So do you still recommend waiting for a version later than 2.7.1?but can i install the app and wait checking when there will be a version later than 2.6.2? or if I install the app will the update be automatic?

Quindi consigli cmq di aspettare per una versione successiva alle 2.7.1 ? ma posso installare l'app e aspettare controllando quando ci sarà una versione successiva alla 2.6.2? o se installo l'app l'aggiornamento sarà automatico ?

Grazie
22nd January 2020, 04:36 PM |#9  
Flag Messina

More
I advise you not to update the firmware of the headphones, at least until it is stable and does not create problems. The application installs this in English so you become familiar with the various commands and their position, so the update is not automatic but is proposed to you as soon as they connect to bluetooth. Then you install version 2.7.43 and you will see an update higher than version 2.7.1 of the firmware, at the same time the application even without bluetooth connection and with active connection will offer you to update to version 2.8.1.

Ti consiglio di non aggiornare il firmware delle cuffie, almeno finché non è stabile e non crea problemi. L'applicazione installa questa in inglese così prendi confidenza con i vari comandi e la loro posizione, tanto l'aggiornamento non è automatico ma ti viene proposto appena si collegano al bluetooth. Poi ti installi la versione 2.7.43 e vedrai un aggiornamento superiore alla versione 2.7.1 del firmware, (con questa versione l'aggiornamento proposto sarà alla 2.6.9 delle cuffie), allo stesso tempo l'applicazione anche senza collegamento bluetooth e con connessione attiva ti proporrà di aggiornare alla versione 2.8.1.
31st January 2020, 12:52 PM |#10  
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 11

More
This is so usefull. I have a Mi9 and this app works perfect with the Air2. Will be updates ?
1st February 2020, 08:32 AM |#11  
Flag Messina

More
Yes the app now Is at version 2.8.01. I attach the apk file so that we can edit it by our Mauronofrio
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
english, global, language, mi ai, xiao ai

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)