FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.1+] YAATA SMS/MMS app

964 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,730
 
By kajozord, Senior Member on 1st August 2014, 10:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd August 2014, 12:35 PM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
add dual sim sms support please
 
 
3rd August 2014, 01:05 PM |#22  
kajozord's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 1,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clevercat

add dual sim sms support please

It is difficult because Android has no official support for dual sim. Each manufacturer adds such support on their own.
3rd August 2014, 08:31 PM |#23  
kajozord's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 1,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Added chatheads. New apk uploaded.

Name:  chatheads.jpg
Views: 8106
Size:  74.2 KB
The Following User Says Thank You to kajozord For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kajozord Ad-Free
3rd August 2014, 10:37 PM |#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
So everything seems to work fine, except I cant send or receive images through MMS. When someone sends, it fails to download. When I send, it always gives a general error.

Verizon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD
3rd August 2014, 10:56 PM |#25  
kajozord's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 1,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoochieCoo

So everything seems to work fine, except I cant send or receive images through MMS. When someone sends, it fails to download. When I send, it always gives a general error.

Verizon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Check apn in app settings.
3rd August 2014, 11:35 PM |#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajozord

Check apn in app settings.

Its the Verizon URL.

But I tried port 80 and 8080.

Also tried:
http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=xxxxxxxxxx

Where the x's are my phone number.


Still a no go. Wouldn't know what else to try.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD
4th August 2014, 06:14 AM |#27  
kajozord's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 1,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoochieCoo

Its the Verizon URL.

But I tried port 80 and 8080.

Also tried:
http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=xxxxxxxxxx

Where the x's are my phone number.


Still a no go. Wouldn't know what else to try.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Try
http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms
4th August 2014, 12:20 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajozord

Try
http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms

That's was the original URL.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD
4th August 2014, 12:58 PM |#29  
a4apple's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Great! Nice sms app I've ever tired! Good job
The Following User Says Thank You to a4apple For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift a4apple Ad-Free
4th August 2014, 02:59 PM |#30  
kajozord's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Wrocław
Thanks Meter: 1,730
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoochieCoo

That's was the original URL.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Try enter the same parameters as you have in apn in phone settings.
4th August 2014, 04:21 PM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Nice!
It's a great app. However, I experience lag when opening up settings!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chathead, mms, popup, sms

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes