Post Reply Email Thread
1st December 2019, 08:36 PM |#5441  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you!
3rd December 2019, 01:26 AM |#5442  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
I am using the latest beta version of Yaata and still have the issue with Yaata turning the pictures sideways when sending them. The only way I can make them send properly is to use the gallery on my phone to choose and share them. It does appear that they send properly if I am forwarding them from within Yaata.

Does the developer have a way to be contacted? I used to use the Google+ group, but in Google's infinite wisdom, they decided to kill that off.
3rd December 2019, 01:33 AM |#5443  
Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynabman

I am using the latest beta version of Yaata and still have the issue with Yaata turning the pictures sideways when sending them. The only way I can make them send properly is to use the gallery on my phone to choose and share them. It does appear that they send properly if I am forwarding them from within Yaata.

Does the developer have a way to be contacted? I used to use the Google+ group, but in Google's infinite wisdom, they decided to kill that off.

I would try the email address in the app store. This is a known issue though. Been reported for over a year.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to tpapa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tpapa Ad-Free
3rd December 2019, 01:44 AM |#5444  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpapa

I would try the email address in the app store. This is a known issue though. Been reported for over a year.

Thank you! I have sent him a message. I will let you know if I hear anything from him.
3rd December 2019, 09:21 AM |#5445  
Thanks Meter: 390

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek.banerjee

Does this support saving or blocking to background and saving of flash sms pop ups?
Can this feature be built if possible?
Would love to pay for the app if possible

Sent from my LG-H950 using Tapatalk

I do not find the answer.
Does app support disable of pop-ups from Flash SMS? (Class 0)
Providers use it to Push pop ups to customers requesting services - Okay to accept, Cancel.
This appear over all apps, which can cause mistakingly to accept charges for services that user does not want.

Is there a way to not pop-up? hide? Cancel?
5th December 2019, 06:31 AM |#5446  

More
Conversation scrolling issue.
When scrolling through a conversation I can see a lot of choppiness especially when the conversation / thread has pictures in the conversation or a large text message, sometimes I will see a blue dot (theme color) in place of the picture for a second or two. Once I scroll through the thread then everything is fine as it seems to then have everything loaded. Is this a known issue or any thoughts that could help with the choppiness / lag when scrolling through a conversation, on a Galaxy S10? Thank you!!!!
5th December 2019, 09:02 AM |#5447  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttalone

When scrolling through a conversation I can see a lot of choppiness especially when the conversation / thread has pictures in the conversation or a large text message, sometimes I will see a blue dot (theme color) in place of the picture for a second or two. Once I scroll through the thread then everything is fine as it seems to then have everything loaded. Is this a known issue or any thoughts that could help with the choppiness / lag when scrolling through a conversation, on a Galaxy S10? Thank you!!!!

I have not seen this on my Galaxy S9 +.
6th December 2019, 03:16 PM |#5448  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttalone

I have this too. It's especially bad on group threads. I think there's some lag with loading mms messages and group threads are technically all mms messages.
7th December 2019, 12:16 AM |#5449  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I just installed the latest beta and sometimes my chatheads aren't showing up. All permissions are still in place. Just sometimes, not always, which makes it even more strange.
7th December 2019, 04:59 PM |#5450  

More
Problem searching content in messages of app Yaata
Hi,
I can't search for content in my messages in Yaata app. Once I tap the filter botton, it charges infinitly.
Can you please help ?
Thank you,
Jim
8th December 2019, 07:29 PM |#5451  

More
Is there any way to see which theme is applied to Yaata? I see the list of themes, including a couple that I have saved (trying to make sure I don't lose my settings), but I have to choose different ones until I find the one I want.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chathead, mms, popup, sms

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)