1. The app is crashing when finalizing the download using the bestvideo option when sharing (attached log).
2. The app crashs if you put it in the background (click the home button, recents...) shortly after adding a link and before the "Loading..." animation appears.
3. The selection menu in the downloads tab only works in the first moment, if you make the selection, click the back icon in the upper left corner and try to select again, the menu will not appear.
4. For some reason the app does not pass the "Loading..." screen when I try to download a vimeo link, but in QPython it works normally, could you take a look?
And some suggestions:
1. Add the "best" parameter to the share menu. In that case youtube-dl will download the single file that contains the best video and best audio (probably prioritizing the video quality).
2. Some sites do not offer separate video and audio files, so Avidd will not download anything if you share a link of this type of site using "bestvideo" or "bestaudio". It would be nice to add a toast message informing the user in that case.
And seriously, I respect you a lot for bringing youtube-dl in an easy way. Thank you so much for your time and great work!