[APP][4.1+] YMusic - Listen YouTube music in background

161 posts
Thanks Meter: 868

Post Reply Email Thread
9th March 2018, 11:23 AM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Good morning dear Developers and Community,

Since I've updated to the latest version upon trying to download a song (tried multiple ones) in vorbis/mp3/etc format the download seems to be starting but then I get the following notification:

Code:
Error: Attempt to invoke virtual method "java.lang.String gw.b()" on a null object reference
I'm not sure why this happens, maybe some fetching error?

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Thank you in advance!

EDIT:

I solved this by uninstalling and re-installing from the XDA Labs market store
10th March 2018, 08:38 AM |#1012  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I loved this app, it's a great app, however I would like to mention some things,

* Downloading music with artwork or atleast thumbnail
* Integration of both apps , as standanlone Media app is useless
11th March 2018, 07:25 AM |#1013  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Great app. I can't seem to get it to cast to my Google Home though (audio only casting device). Does this app support casting?
11th March 2018, 09:03 AM |#1014  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codster314

Great app. I can't seem to get it to cast to my Google Home though (audio only casting device). Does this app support casting?

I have a similar question. I would like to send speech commands via Google home so it will play on the Google home device. Can you make the app Google home or IFTTT compatible.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xcraig For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Xcraig Ad-Free
14th March 2018, 06:22 PM |#1015  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Perfect. Thanks
15th March 2018, 12:09 PM |#1016  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Really nice app, i'm appreciating it very much
It would be perfect if we could see in the saved playlists tab not only our own created ones but also imported ones too, such as this one:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...7LBn5BPlr-R6cN
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to froma72 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift froma72 Ad-Free
15th March 2018, 03:05 PM |#1017  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello,

A truly great application which goes straight to the point without any useless functionalities.

I just noticed a little bug : if I start a music and then either put the app in background or lock my phone, when I come back to the app and whether move any song in the current playlist or remove a song from the current playlist (basically when I have any interaction with any song in the playlist), the music which is currently playing start back from the beginning.
However, this only happen to the first interaction, the following don't have any effet of the music currently playing.

Cheers.
16th March 2018, 05:19 AM |#1018  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Cannot play item
I cannot find or play item youtu.be/-bwNyj0zshA
The Following User Says Thank You to Xcraig For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Xcraig Ad-Free
17th March 2018, 01:49 PM |#1019  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Love this app!
I'm wondering if there is an option to save an existing playlist as "my playlist".
As far as I can see, I need to create a new playlist and then add each song.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4 utilizzando Tapatalk
18th March 2018, 01:02 PM |#1020  
Flag Tallinn
Thanks Meter: 1,101

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcraig

I cannot find or play item youtu.be/-bwNyj0zshA

Probably because it's unlisted on YouTube.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to manpildo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manpildo Ad-Free
18th March 2018, 05:49 PM |#1021  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I was wondering if it's possible to just play single songs through this app without creating a playlist? When I play a song, it immediately creates a playlist of songs it will autoplay after. Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)