Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.1+] YMusic - Listen YouTube music in background

161 posts
Thanks Meter: 868

Post Reply Email Thread
30th August 2019, 11:47 AM |#1561  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Why every time I open the app a dialog appears asking me to "please install YMusic Plugin (free) to unlock all features" and help support the app.

No other explanation anywhere I can see, though I see some dodgy sites offering this download also with no explanation.

What the hell is going on?
The Following User Says Thank You to solonicity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift solonicity Ad-Free
6th September 2019, 04:06 PM |#1562  
Thanks Meter: 170

More
Hey all. Just found out about this app and installed it format he official site. I also installed the plugin and paid the money for premium.

The app states it can download videos but I’m not seeing this happening. It has been down a loading the audio with a still image.

I bought this app mainly for the ability to download video. Has this been removed or did I misunderstand what the app can do?

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

Hey all. Just found out about this app and installed it format he official site. I also installed the plugin and paid the money for premium.

The app states it can download videos but I’m not seeing this happening. It has been down a loading the audio with a still image.

I bought this app mainly for the ability to download video. Has this been removed or did I misunderstand what the app can do?
6th September 2019, 05:10 PM |#1563  
Thanks Meter: 435

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marctronixx

If downloading videos is your main purpose, you should go with Newpipe instead.
The Following User Says Thank You to andy356 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andy356 Ad-Free
6th September 2019, 06:48 PM |#1564  

More
I hear you but this app states it can download videos . So my question is , can it or can it not download videos?
6th September 2019, 08:26 PM |#1565  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Yes it can

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Quote:

I hear you but this app states it can download videos . So my question is , can it or can it not download videos?

Yes it can
6th September 2019, 08:29 PM |#1566  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 372

More
Quote:

It can dl videos, make sure you've selected the video icon at the top of the now playing screen before choosing MP4 download.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kam333 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kam333 Ad-Free
6th September 2019, 08:30 PM |#1567  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:

Yes
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190906-142808_YMusic.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	252.7 KB
ID:	4816119  
The Following User Says Thank You to Sutko82 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sutko82 Ad-Free
6th September 2019, 08:43 PM |#1568  

More
So I’m on a note 10+ unlocked. I see the video download links and i can download them. But when i play i just see the thumbnail image whilst the audio plays. Ill even see the CC dat populate but no video?

I’m having no issues with newpipe and vanced, but i don’t understand the issue with this app?

EDIT: as a matter of fact, .when i click on a video to play the video doesn’t move! I just hear the video! It just shows the thumbnail.

Again I’m using YouTube vanced stock uprooted unlocked note 10+. I have DISABLED the original YouTube .. does this app need the original YouTube enabled?
6th September 2019, 09:46 PM |#1569  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 372

More
Quote:

So I’m on a note 10+ unlocked. I see the video download links and i can download them. But when i play i just see the thumbnail image whilst the audio plays. Ill even see the CC dat populate but no video?

I’m having no issues with newpipe and vanced, but i don’t understand the issue with this app?

EDIT: as a matter of fact, .when i click on a video to play the video doesn’t move! I just hear the video! It just shows the thumbnail.

Again I’m using YouTube vanced stock uprooted unlocked note 10+. I have DISABLED the original YouTube .. does this app need the original YouTube enabled?

I'm also using Vanced, I can download vids no problem.
also check Settings>playback>Play video by default is On

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kam333 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kam333 Ad-Free
9th September 2019, 06:19 AM |#1570  
Thanks Meter: 209

More
trying to download micis - get "Download links generation failed".

Unrooted Android 10
9th September 2019, 06:36 AM |#1571  
Thanks Meter: 209

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avd

trying to download micis - get "Download links generation failed".

Unrooted Android 10

Sent from my PH-1 using XDA Labs
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190909-013424.png
Views:	520
Size:	248.6 KB
ID:	4817120  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)