161 posts
Thanks Meter: 903

Post Reply Email Thread
19th October 2020, 11:52 AM |#1751  
Thanks Meter: 167

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalimit

I use ymusic for watching videos and would be nice to have option to stop playback when locking phone

Why don't you use YouTube directly to watch videos in this case? It's easier. YMusic incorporates features that are not in YouTube. I think that's the goal of the app. But what you are asking already exists with YouTube. Why implement a feature that already exists in the main app?

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A6003 en utilisant Tapatalk
21st October 2020, 12:05 AM |#1752  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Feature query: Offline youtube playlist sync
Guys sorry if it comes out as a newbie question, i searched through the thread, i did find the mention of offline sync of YouTube playlists at a few places, but was unable to find the feature myself.

Is this feature available? If yes, assistance would be appreciated. If no, any chance of implementation of the feature?

Please note that i am not asking about manual download feature here as i already know about it.

Thanks in advance for assistance.
24th October 2020, 05:27 AM |#1753  
Thanks Meter: 217

More
Will youtube-di getting C&D's affect this project
The Following User Says Thank You to stanleyopar2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stanleyopar2000 Ad-Free
25th October 2020, 01:04 PM |#1754  
Flag Zbaszyn
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Guys, I don't see downloaded music. I need to reboot the phone, then app shows them in library
The Following User Says Thank You to gajor66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gajor66 Ad-Free
26th October 2020, 08:31 PM |#1755  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks
Really love this app, can't for the life of me understand why YouTube doesn't allow this but thanks alot dev.
27th October 2020, 10:25 PM |#1756  
Flag Warsaw

More
I have encountered "Error: ChannelHomeFetcher failed with error code 2 null". At the same time automatic playlist are not created and I can't swtitch channels.

Have any of you encountered this issue?
29th October 2020, 10:46 AM |#1757  
Thanks Meter: 167

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edlaurens

Does it work on iOS, my husband has an iphone and he could use this app

I don't think so. It's an Android app.

Envoyé de mon SM-T585 en utilisant Tapatalk
30th October 2020, 11:22 AM |#1758  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
I can´t fectch or visualize Watch Later and other custom playlists... I´m getting "playlistfetcher with error code 2 null"
12th November 2020, 03:07 PM |#1759  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by infasciato

hi there,
I get this issue: everytime I lock the screen (P8Lite Android 7) Ymusic stops play the music.
I've just disabled the battery saving for this app and disabled the data saving but without success: how can I do?

Many thanks

same issue
Today, 11:55 AM |#1760  

More
I can't sign in even tho everything in MigroG is checked, do you know any solution?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)