Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.1+] YMusic - Listen YouTube music in background

161 posts
Thanks Meter: 866

Post Reply Email Thread
18th June 2016, 10:59 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 317

More
Question, is it planned to implement the suggest feature youtube have? Eg, when I play a song, similar or related songs are shown.. It's tricky I know, I was just wondering?

18th June 2016, 11:02 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 317

More
Just noticed the following errors when downloading songs.. I guess the timestamps and titles will allow you to investigate if necessary.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	_20160618_120024.JPG
Views:	35904
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	3786907  
The Following User Says Thank You to TwinAdk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TwinAdk Ad-Free
18th June 2016, 12:45 PM |#13  
Flag Mumbai-dombivali
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Nice initiative but will wait for much more stable and complete app.
^~^
good luck buddy.

Sent from my sprout4 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to harsh. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift harsh. Ad-Free
18th June 2016, 06:20 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ho Chi Minh City

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinAdk

Question, is it planned to implement the suggest feature youtube have? Eg, when I play a song, similar or related songs are shown.. It's tricky I know, I was just wondering?

Current version also fetches related songs, after current playback (online) ended, the next one related with it will auto play.
I planning to design screen "Player" which help you to control playback (seek, next, pause,...) and see the related songs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinAdk

Just noticed the following errors when downloading songs.. I guess the timestamps and titles will allow you to investigate if necessary.

Oh, I got it, I have fixed this bug and will include it in next versions.

Big thanks for you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khangneovip For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift khangneovip Ad-Free
18th June 2016, 07:43 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 174

More
You're a genius. Best online music app ever, I really liked it. Could you add predictive search just like in youtube or it isn't possible?
The Following User Says Thank You to felipe_hdez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift felipe_hdez Ad-Free
18th June 2016, 07:49 PM |#16  
Love the app idea.

Here are suggestions:

1). Playlists - It would be nice to search/play music playlists.

2). Seek Bar - There are some long music mixes or playlists converted into one large file, the ability to fast forward the long track is not possible.

These two features makes YouTube a great app for music.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pedro2NR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pedro2NR Ad-Free
18th June 2016, 09:33 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 253

More
I can't download the media libs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LPW00 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LPW00 Ad-Free
18th June 2016, 11:31 PM |#18  
Flag New Hampshire
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Me either I've tried to all day thought it was just me

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to tattooedgod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tattooedgod Ad-Free
19th June 2016, 01:56 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
With Amazon Fire TV arm64 libs start to download but then the app crashed and won't start up again. Deleted cache and data and the app will start again and trying to download the libs again but it is again crashing.
The Following User Says Thank You to raphael.e For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raphael.e Ad-Free
19th June 2016, 02:19 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ho Chi Minh City

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael.e

With Amazon Fire TV arm64 libs start to download but then the app crashed and won't start up again. Deleted cache and data and the app will start again and trying to download the libs again but it is again crashing.

I'm thinking of it. May be my app detects wrong CPU architecture of your devices (I see some topic say about android TV issues with CPU arch).

Your TV's cpu is arm64, does my app download arm64-libs.zip?

Thanks for your report.
19th June 2016, 02:31 PM |#21  
Flag New Hampshire
Thanks Meter: 46

More
I don't think it's compatible with my phone so my error. I'm using LG G2 with a 2.26ghz Krait 400 cpu its qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to tattooedgod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tattooedgod Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)