Thanks Meter: 2,049

By Team Vanced, Junior Member on 4th March 2018, 08:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th May 2019, 12:02 AM |#10111  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spambins

Unable to use the capture/record option in Vanced. It says the permissions for microphone has to be enabled but there is no such option in the Vanced permissions.

Those permissions are in your SYSTEM settings, not the app's settings. But...Seriously?!?!

Sent from my Vortex Beat 8 using XDA Labs

---------- Post added 12th May 2019 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 11th May 2019 at 11:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newgon

I can't log in I think there's a problem with MicroG

Very funny

Sent from my Vortex Beat 8 using XDA Labs

12th May 2019, 12:16 AM |#10112  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I searched for a few minutes, (while a 4 year old pestered me to play with her) so forgive me if I missed it... but I'm having issues with background playback on my galaxy s10+. It starts to play but no playback options come up in the notification pulldown, and it just stops after about 30 seconds.. can anyone help me please?
The Following User Says Thank You to korcster54 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift korcster54 Ad-Free
12th May 2019, 01:09 AM |#10113  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
So, is there anyway to make this app work with any DPI? When I left my resolution alone and installed vanced, it would automatically go to full screen when i turned my phone horizontal. After I changed my dpi (termux > su > wm density 220) it no longer works. I changed it back to Oct 400 and it worked again. Would be nice that it was universal.

Also, when i flash or upgrade modules in Magisk, the vanced settings reset. I always change it to dark and autoplay off, but it seems to revert to stock settings after I flash modules using Magik manager.

Edit : YTVanced settings reset after every reboot

Oneplus 3
Havoc pie
Magisk 19.1
magisk manager 7.2.1
YouTube vanced b01.30.30
12th May 2019, 02:19 AM |#10114  
Flag asheville, N.C.
Thanks Meter: 88

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by korcster54

I searched for a few minutes, (while a 4 year old pestered me to play with her) so forgive me if I missed it... but I'm having issues with background playback on my galaxy s10+. It starts to play but no playback options come up in the notification pulldown, and it just stops after about 30 seconds.. can anyone help me please?

Having the same issue..
The Following User Says Thank You to joshua54 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joshua54 Ad-Free
12th May 2019, 07:48 AM |#10115  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
will not you have the dark option any more?
12th May 2019, 08:15 AM |#10116  
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasterie

will not you have the dark option any more?

Y are they removing it?
12th May 2019, 09:06 AM |#10117  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Add ability to change icon
Would be great if there was an option to change the icon, as can be done in Flamingo for Twitter for example. Maybe add a few variations of the Vanced icon and also the normal YouTube logo...
12th May 2019, 09:23 AM |#10118  
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozrr

Would be great if there was an option to change the icon, as can be done in Flamingo for Twitter for example. Maybe add a few variations of the Vanced icon and also the normal YouTube logo...

You can do that using icon packs and 3rd party launchers. If using a oneplus phone then you can change individual icon too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anuraganasane For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift anuraganasane Ad-Free
12th May 2019, 09:30 AM |#10119  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anuraganasane

You can do that using icon packs and 3rd party launchers. If using a oneplus phone then you can change individual icon too.

I am aware but I am currently using Pixel Experience ROM on my OnePlus 6, therefore I am using the pixel launcher, which doesn't allow icon packs. Consequently, an option to change the icon of the app itself would be fantastic imo. Devs, please consider this
12th May 2019, 12:26 PM |#10120  
Flag Qaqortoq
Thanks Meter: 13,287

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I am aware but I am currently using Pixel Experience ROM on my OnePlus 6, therefore I am using the pixel launcher, which doesn't allow icon packs. Consequently, an option to change the icon of the app itself would be fantastic imo. Devs, please consider this

You are using a 3rd party ROM. You can always switch to a 3rd party launcher to change icon if you want.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eleo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Eleo Ad-Free
12th May 2019, 12:59 PM |#10121  
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 2,786

More
Quote:

There's an app out there on XDA called Pixel Launcher Mods. This will/should allow you to apply icon packs and/or assign icons individually.
Quite a few icon packs have icons specifically for Vanced, too, but will always have to be applied manually.

Moto G5S Plus XT1806, AOSiP 8.1 ROM, microG (NoGapps), MultiROM, XDA Legacy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marcdw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marcdw Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
youtube

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)