Post Reply Email Thread
11th July 2019, 07:48 PM |#11291  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 705

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced07

Could you PLEASE let us copy things in video descriptions so we don't have to go to the website every time? Thanks

Universal Copy on Play Store.

11th July 2019, 07:58 PM |#11292  
Quote:

Could you PLEASE let us copy things in video descriptions so we don't have to go to the website every time? Thanks

Since there is an existing app for that, you won't get it from the vance team
11th July 2019, 08:27 PM |#11293  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
All of a sudden ads showing in seatch results
Hi. All of a sudden today when i do a search, for most queries i get a row or two of ads in the search results. The funny thing is it happens on my note 9 with android 9 but doesnt happen on my galaxy tab with android 8. Both have the same exact version 14.10.53 dark theme. Any ideas whats going on?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190711-152320_YouTube Vanced.jpg
Views:	1178
Size:	194.8 KB
ID:	4790826  
11th July 2019, 08:40 PM |#11294  
Thanks Meter: 548

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegt2

Hi. All of a sudden today when i do a search, for most queries i get a row or two of ads in the search results. The funny thing is it happens on my note 9 with android 9 but doesnt happen on my galaxy tab with android 8. Both have the same exact version 14.10.53 dark theme. Any ideas whats going on?

Unfortunately adds in search bar are common thing and there is nothing we can do about it.

Cheers
12th July 2019, 12:26 AM |#11295  

More
Is there anyways for the volume up be boosted? Some videos play extremely low. Thanks for this awesome app!
12th July 2019, 01:58 AM |#11296  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2brocklebank

The only way I found in order to be able to continue using Huawei's gestures and having enabled the pip of the app is to play the video full screen and then use the swipe up gesture(in the bottom middle of the video) to get into home and that way the video opens as pip.

Unfortunately this trick doesn't work if the phone is portrait.

Maybe using a 3rd app gestures works as I'm fiding the Huawei's gestures kinda complicated coming from a Samsung.

Cheers.

I use GMD gestures in my mediapad m5. Really happy with it

Enviado desde mi CMR-W09 mediante Tapatalk
12th July 2019, 05:26 AM |#11297  

More
Cannot install on Oneplus 7 pro (OOS 9.5.9)
Is this the right place to post this? First timer.

Description:
I got new OnePlus7 pro and I updated it to OOS 9.5.9 with help of Oxygen updater. Have TWRP recovery and Magisk root. Trying to install Youtube Vanced. I uninstalled original Youtube (was simple as it wasn't a system app in this case). Installed Magisk module but the app doesn't appear even after looking installed. Also tried Root version through vanced.app website, it says could not install. I wonder what I may be doing wrong?

Screenshots: ***Was trying to post imgur link but not sure if it is working.Screenshots

I appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks.
12th July 2019, 07:50 AM |#11298  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbeach05

Since there is an existing app for that, you won't get it from the vance team

Liiiike??
12th July 2019, 08:10 AM |#11299  
Flag Qaqortoq
Thanks Meter: 13,341

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Liiiike??

Thiiiiiiiiiis
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...7/post79885554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaalb

Is there anyways for the volume up be boosted? Some videos play extremely low. Thanks for this awesome app!

Not inside this app obviously. You can boost your phone's sound by 3rd party apps/modules. Dont expect everything from a YouTube app
The Following User Says Thank You to Eleo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Eleo Ad-Free
12th July 2019, 09:36 AM |#11300  
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine978645

Is this the right place to post this? First timer.

Description:
I got new OnePlus7 pro and I updated it to OOS 9.5.9 with help of Oxygen updater. Have TWRP recovery and Magisk root. Trying to install Youtube Vanced. I uninstalled original Youtube (was simple as it wasn't a system app in this case). Installed Magisk module but the app doesn't appear even after looking installed. Also tried Root version through vanced.app website, it says could not install. I wonder what I may be doing wrong?

Screenshots: ***Was trying to post imgur link but not sure if it is working.

I appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks.

Hi ! Use a root explorer and go to Root System App and youtube folder inside install youtube App. Restart and...
The Following User Says Thank You to ggkameleon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ggkameleon Ad-Free
12th July 2019, 09:59 AM |#11301  
Thanks Meter: 104

More
I thank Vanced and everyone involved in this app.👍

There is a Massive global online experiment going on right now. And it's being conducted by the smartest people in the world.
They come up with new and novel ways to hook us in and addict and draw us in make us click and manipulate us.
We cannot let these tech companies have this unchecked power.

Believe me everyday day every second Trillions (yes trillions)! of bits of data, about You and Me everyone you know, get collected everytime we see an ad or click a link.

The reality is all that information allows all of those technology companies to build a highly detailed profile of who you Are, what triggers you how to hook you in.
And ultimately how your behaviour could be shifted!!

Take some thought into what you watch and read online everyone.

So once again thanks Vanced team. 👍
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AndroidHtc101 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AndroidHtc101 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
youtube

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)