[APP][MOD][ROOT/MAGISK/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,124

By Team Vanced, Junior Member on 4th March 2018, 08:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th September 2019, 08:17 PM |#12091  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Could possibly be device specific but I doubt it. It was working flawlessly on my Pixel 2 XL in Android 9 but since Android 10 there are a few bugs that need to be squashed.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeBandit

i dont think you can say this. i think its device specific, there are some of us, including me, who have zero issues with YT Vanced on 10.

im using non-root YT Vanced on essential phone ph-1

So videos autoplay on your home screen and the toggle for dismissing the accessibility menu too working?

Strange !!!

11th September 2019, 08:21 PM |#12092  
FL
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrencoakley

Could possibly be device specific but I doubt it. It was working flawlessly on my Pixel 2 XL in Android 9 but since Android 10 there are a few bugs that need to be squashed.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

So videos autoplay on your home screen and the toggle for dismissing the accessibility menu too working?

Strange !!!

videos are playing on home screen, and the accessibility toggles works properly.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
11th September 2019, 08:27 PM |#12093  

More
Quote:

videos are playing on home screen, and the accessibility toggles works properly.

And your on stock Android 10 not custom or beta?
11th September 2019, 08:53 PM |#12094  

More
OK at last I have found the issue with the accessibility control's X and video's not playing on home screen and I was able to resolve it on stock Android 10.

Simply unistall the Sound Amplifier apk if you have this installed and hey presto it's back working as normal.

It's integrates itself into the accessibility menu and for some reason it doesn't play well with YouTube/Vance in general.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190911-205023.jpg
Views:	582
Size:	183.2 KB
ID:	4818356  
12th September 2019, 01:38 AM |#12095  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Laramie, Wyoming
Thanks Meter: 13,968

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsteel_000

Update eta please ???

Are you serious, do you not read the Rules on XDA, Wow ! Please do not ever ask for ETA , Also this isn't a YouTube Vanced issue. Your very lucky that you didn't get flamed by others.

Sent from my Samsung SM-N975U using XDA Labs
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Venom0642 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Venom0642 Ad-Free
12th September 2019, 01:47 AM |#12096  
FL
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrencoakley

And your on stock Android 10 not custom or beta?

non-rooted essential phone, non-root yt vanced, stock android 10.
12th September 2019, 02:49 AM |#12097  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,826

More
Quote:

non-rooted essential phone, non-root yt vanced, stock android 10.

In my mind, the closest thing to "stock android" would be a google device. Every other android can be considered a custom ROM to varying degrees, to adjust for the manufacturers non-google hardware, and their interpretation of what makes android good. Especially when we are talking about early implementations of the latest version of android.
12th September 2019, 03:48 AM |#12098  
Thanks Meter: 665

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

In my mind, the closest thing to "stock android" would be a google device. Every other android can be considered a custom ROM to varying degrees, to adjust for the manufacturers non-google hardware, and their interpretation of what makes android good. Especially when we are talking about early implementations of the latest version of android.

An Essential Phone (PH-1) can run using a stock Pixel 2XL system image.
So I'd say it close enough.

Vanced 14.21.54-1421542400_API19(arm64-v8a)(nodpi)(vDark-v2.0.9) works just fine on my Pixel 3a XL. (Android 10)

Cheers.
12th September 2019, 04:29 AM |#12099  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,826

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipdev

An Essential Phone (PH-1) can run using a stock Pixel 2XL system image.
So I'd say it close enough.

Yeah... that's pretty hard to argue not to be a stock android
The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
12th September 2019, 05:54 AM |#12100  
Flag (¬‿¬ )
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Is there a way to Swipe up to view recommended videos while in Full-Screen mode? Messing with Swipe Threshold and Pixels, I cannot seem to enable it ;-;
12th September 2019, 07:34 AM |#12101  
Flag Pomburpa
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Seems like this project is dead.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
youtube

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)