FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][MOD][ROOT/MAGISK/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,146
 
By Team Vanced, Junior Member on 4th March 2018, 08:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th September 2019, 12:29 PM |#12191  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Hi
Is there any option to skip age verification without singning in? I have no gapps, no account, and as this is the best modded app I ever used, this would be the last thing to be perfect for me.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ii9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ii9 Ad-Free
19th September 2019, 12:59 PM |#12192  
Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeadyBead

Use Smart YoutubeTV for Android TV/Fire TV --

https://smartyoutubetv.github.io/


Sent from my OnePlus6 using XDA Labs

Thank you. I found this one. But I was looking for a more classical design (before the Google revamp). Also I really would be interested for an adblocker, which this app does not seem to provide. At least it doesn't mention it in the feature list.
19th September 2019, 01:04 PM |#12193  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmel2k

Thank you. I found this one. But I was looking for a more classical design (before the Google revamp). Also I really would be interested for an adblocker, which this app does not seem to provide. At least it doesn't mention it in the feature list.

Ahh. Gotcha. Well let me know if you find anything like that.

As far as I know though, this app is closest to YTVanced for Android TV. I use it on my Fire stick and it blocks ads etc, plus some additional little tweaks you can toggle on/off.

Sent from my OnePlus6 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to BeadyBead For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BeadyBead Ad-Free
19th September 2019, 01:14 PM |#12194  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
no connection
Guys, I have a problem with the app. All of a sudden, it stopped connecting to YouTube servers several days ago. Tried reinstalling it completely with the latest version of the app itself, even gapps, no positive results. I am using S9+ stock, no root, no VPN, different DNS servers or whatever, no any kind of internet restrictions. Stock youtube app works fine. Does somebody have similar problem. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1568894968554.jpg
Views:	594
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	4822167  
The Following User Says Thank You to MrYoan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MrYoan Ad-Free
19th September 2019, 01:30 PM |#12195  
Senior Member
Flag singapore
Thanks Meter: 269
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYoan

Guys, I have a problem with the app. All of a sudden, it stopped connecting to YouTube servers several days ago. Tried reinstalling it completely with the latest version of the app itself, even gapps, no positive results. I am using S9+ stock, no root, no VPN, different DNS servers or whatever, no any kind of internet restrictions. Stock youtube app works fine. Does somebody have similar problem. Thanks

Well, no one who wants to help can guess which version you're on and whether it's rooted version or otherwise. (No, I'm not being funny. You'll get better and appropriate response by nailing down the necessary needed info.)

But to answer the last line, yes, I had it previously, but no more.



On older versions, of non root, clear microg account in device settings - account, then log in again.

For the latest .54 non root, uninstall both apks, then reinstall corresponding microg first then the main app.

Now, this may not be the solution to your problem (if you're on non root) but these are the steps I took when I had that problem. Sometimes it may not work (some users encountered that).

For non root, need to ensure corresponding version of microg used with version of VYTB to be installed.

Apologise that I have no speaking rights for rooted or Magisk version as I don't install that.

Hope this post is of some relevance.

Cheers mate!
19th September 2019, 02:41 PM |#12196  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ii9

Hi
Is there any option to skip age verification without singning in? I have no gapps, no account, and as this is the best modded app I ever used, this would be the last thing to be perfect for me.
Thanks

Why not just use your google account, sign in, and be done with it
19th September 2019, 03:56 PM |#12197  
garylawwd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 1,374
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbeach05

Why not just use your google account, sign in, and be done with it

No gapps though.
My recommendation is to setup a Google account for microg and install the non root and microg apks and sign in with that. Thus keeping somebit of privacy.
Although at the end of the day this is still goolag just a modified version of the original youtube so it's full of trackers and data collection anyway so he may aswel just install gapps
19th September 2019, 05:20 PM |#12198  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbeach05

Why not just use your google account, sign in, and be done with it


Quote:
Originally Posted by garylawwd

No gapps though.
My recommendation is to setup a Google account for microg and install the non root and microg apks and sign in with that. Thus keeping somebit of privacy.
Although at the end of the day this is still goolag just a modified version of the original youtube so it's full of trackers and data collection anyway so he may aswel just install gapps

I don't have an account, I know I could even do just a random, and it may sounds nonsense for some, but I try to stay google free as much as possible, have custom rom, without gapps, and I use some other apps sometimes, that play all the videos, what normally asks verification, therefore I thought that must be an easy trick. But these apps are not as fluid and well done, so I'd love to have vanced without this filter, and be able to play any video, that include 3 "stonger" word, etc.
I thought I gave it a try here with my question, thanks anyway for reply.
19th September 2019, 05:23 PM |#12199  
garylawwd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 1,374
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ii9

I don't have an account, I know I could even do just a random, and it may sounds nonsense for some, but I try to stay google free as much as possible, have custom rom, without gapps, and I use some other apps sometimes, that play all the videos, what normally asks verification, therefore I thought that must be an easy trick. But these apps are not as fluid and well done, so I'd love to have vanced without this filter, and be able to play any video, that include 3 "stonger" word, etc.
I thought I gave it a try here with my question, thanks anyway for reply.

But going Google free with YouTube?
Vanced is the original youtube app just modified so it's the very same as having normal YouTube installed as far as privacy and data go.
Stick with newpipe for a gapps-less experience
19th September 2019, 06:15 PM |#12200  
Joe333x's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
Just want to point out here in case anyone using the root version of the installer has the search folder as "ownload" instead of download so it won't install. Easiest fix is to just put the APK in the installer zip.
19th September 2019, 07:13 PM |#12201  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garylawwd

But going Google free with YouTube?
Vanced is the original youtube app just modified so it's the very same as having normal YouTube installed as far as privacy and data go.
Stick with newpipe for a gapps-less experience

Yeah it's true, the main thing was here about to avoid the account. I know it's part of google, and so android is, but there r differrent levels
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adfree, mod, noad, youtube

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes