13 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,049

By Team Vanced, Junior Member on 4th March 2018, 08:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th March 2018, 11:11 PM |#31  
Flag Tampa, Florida
Thanks Meter: 730

More
I got worried when I saw thread closed. Knowing it just moved to a new home makes me feel better!
The Following User Says Thank You to Nosferatu. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nosferatu. Ad-Free

4th March 2018, 11:17 PM |#32  
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Hmm how to use this with magisk ? i downloaded the linked magisk module but if i install it via magisk there is no new app
The Following User Says Thank You to finneus_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift finneus_ Ad-Free
4th March 2018, 11:21 PM |#33  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 236

Donate to Me
More
Thx, this is awesome.
4th March 2018, 11:22 PM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 240

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by finneus_

Hmm how to use this with magisk ? i downloaded the linked magisk module but if i install it via magisk there is no new app

Yeah the Magisk module downloads as bin format. Change "bin" to "zip" and flash. Not sure why Google Drive is doing that.

crDroid 4.0 Android 8.1 navbar issues persist in the latest version for Magisk Black. Navbar is white with black buttons on the YouTube homescreen. Then turns invisible when using the white theme or black when using the black theme. Will post screenshots
The Following User Says Thank You to Trickymaster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Trickymaster Ad-Free
4th March 2018, 11:40 PM |#35  
Flag Hamburg

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickymaster

Yeah the Magisk module downloads as bin format. Change "bin" to "zip" and flash. Not sure why Google Drive is doing that.

crDroid 4.0 Android 8.1 navbar issues persist in the latest version for Magisk Black. Navbar is white with black buttons on the YouTube homescreen. Then turns invisible when using the white theme or black when using the black theme. Will post screenshots

for me i downloaded a .zip file but after installing it in magisk nothing happened even after a restart of my device. I will just use the Non Root version with microG like i did before i rooted my phone.
4th March 2018, 11:59 PM |#36  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Laramie, Wyoming
Thanks Meter: 13,819

Donate to Me
More
Great Job appreciate your hard work 👍👍👍

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using XDA Labs
5th March 2018, 12:00 AM |#37  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 21

More
This works perfectly thank you to the devs!! It actually detached from the play store in old version the detach module never worked
5th March 2018, 12:08 AM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 3,174

More
Quote:

for me i downloaded a .zip file but after installing it in magisk nothing happened even after a restart of my device. I will just use the Non Root version with microG like i did before i rooted my phone.

Are you using correct arch? It worked perfectly for me. Installed through magisk manager.
How about logs? Maybe we can trouble shoot.
5th March 2018, 12:17 AM |#39  
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 1,111

More
Wow
That's all that can be said. Brilliant work much appreciated
5th March 2018, 12:19 AM |#40  
Flag Hamburg

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madbat99

Are you using correct arch? It worked perfectly for me. Installed through magisk manager.
How about logs? Maybe we can trouble shoot.

Hi

What do you mean by arch ? I attached a log
Attached Files
File Type: log magisk_log_20180305_011111.log - [Click for QR Code] (5.8 KB, 68 views)
5th March 2018, 12:27 AM |#41  
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 1,111

More
Quote:

Hi

What do you mean by arch ? I attached a log

Do you still have YouTube installed? Even an older version of vanced?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
youtube

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)