[APP][MOD][ROOT/MAGISK/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,049

By Team Vanced, Junior Member on 4th March 2018, 08:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th September 2018, 07:52 PM |#5021  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
I've installed dark version of ytva, and yeah it is fc couple times when i set the theme to dark with dark watch on too. But when i set dark theme n leave that dark watch toggle off no fc issue appear..
I'm on aosip rom for mido and baracuda for custom kernel btw..

4th September 2018, 08:11 PM |#5022  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Tried installing non root app and keep getting "Failed to parse the package" error message. Any thoughts? Have Moto g6 running Oreo. Thanks
4th September 2018, 08:24 PM |#5023  
Thanks Meter: 728

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwien20264

Tried installing non root app and keep getting "Failed to parse the package" error message. Any thoughts? Have Moto g6 running Oreo. Thanks

most likely your download got corrupted, try downloading with a different browser.
4th September 2018, 08:29 PM |#5024  
Thanks Meter: 565

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbc663

Does anyone ever read this thread or do they just go right to the last page and post their problem????
theres a fix literally posted ONE page back!!!

Please explain to me how is there a fix in the page?

You mean this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opaze

Exactly. It doesn't require any app to detach from play store. However step 1 is really important otherwise youtube will come back in your updates.
Btw, if you have any trouble, you can delete the enable_detach file and put disable_detach file instead !

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Indeed. When I remove my fingerprints, It works pretty well. But when I add even 1 fp, it crashes...

EDIT : I found a workaround to go in the settings with fp enabled.
1) Download AppOps (Requires Root)
2) Find youtube and deny the access to the fp !
3) It works !!!

However, the app still crash when I'm using PiP (it crashes when I come back to "normal" mode)

That's your fix? @mbc663? That's not a fix. It's a workaround and why would I have to download another app for the settings to work normally?

Your advice should be:" install the previous version until OP fixes such issue. "

Sorry being direct but what you said... It's not a proper fix for it.

Why doesn't it work in the first place? Did Google break it? Did the team behind Vanced break it? I think it's wiser to get to these answers

I'm not here to disrespect anyone. Just gets annoying to read answers like yours when no proper fix was given in the first place
4th September 2018, 08:34 PM |#5025  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedicemaster

most likely your download got corrupted, try downloading with a different browser.

That worked, your awesome thanks!
4th September 2018, 09:14 PM |#5026  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Problem with the new mod:
The description of the video, the video name and the 'next video' remains the same for every video (even when the videos are different) after I open YouTube.

For instance,
Let the first video I watch be 'Eminem fall" and the second video i open be "royal Enfield". So when I'm watching the second video, the video name will still be shown as "Eminem fall" and the related videos will be the ones which were shown while eminem' s song were being played.
Nothing other than the video changes. The description, name and related videos remains the same for all videos.

Thank you.
4th September 2018, 09:21 PM |#5027  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 385

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambareeshan.ps

Fix it soon.

Anything else, sir? A fan to cool you off, perhaps? A massage? Recognize this mod is provided for you FREE of charge by the kindness and skill of others. Logs and a polite attitude will do wonders for you!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nevermindthelabel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nevermindthelabel Ad-Free
4th September 2018, 09:27 PM |#5028  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermindthelabel

Anything else, sir? A fan to cool you off, perhaps? A massage? Recognize this mod is provided for you FREE of charge by the kindness and skill of others. Logs and a polite attitude will do wonders for you!

I'm being polite itself. Please take it in the right way.
I was just being upto the point.
I respect the fact that the mod is free, but I'd love to be a reason for the betterment of the mod.
So please take it in the right way.
I hope I didn't offend you.
Sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to ambareeshan.ps For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ambareeshan.ps Ad-Free
4th September 2018, 10:06 PM |#5029  
Flag Palamós
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Youtube Vanced Login Error
Hello,
I've got some problems with the non-root version of Youtube Vanced and MicroG.
I am having problems logging in with my google account on Youtube Vanced. I get this error message telling me to check my network connection.

These are all the fixes that I've tried and none of them worked:
  • Delete my account from the settings app and try to login again.
  • Clear my cache and data from Youtube Vanced and MicroG. (Using Settings app)
  • Clear the cache & dalvik cache partitions
  • Re-install the app
  • Used different versions of both Youtube Vanced and MicroG (Used YTVA 13.34.50 arm64-v8a, MicroG Vanced 0.2.4-105 and YTVA 13.32.52 arm64-v8a, MicroG Vanced 0.2.4-81)

I'm currently using a Huawei P9 Lite L-31 running Elite ROM 7.7 with EliteKernelReborn 7.3. As a recovery I am using Elite TWRP 3.1.1.

I made a logcat using the
Code:
adb logcat
command and uploaded it to Google Drive, here is the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19l6iFme4XNtg6N3OfME9Qgf-G03wylvi/view?usp=sharing

I've also recorded all my steps and uploaded them onto Youtube, here is the link: https://youtu.be/oQ_naOBetq8

Made video and logcat using YTVA 13.34.50 arm64-v8a and MicroG Vanced 0.2.4-105.

Thanks all of you for your time developing this wonderfoul app.
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieWapo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PinkieWapo Ad-Free
4th September 2018, 10:08 PM |#5030  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Can anyone please tell me where I can find the changelog? I tried visiting vanced.cf/Home/Changelogs but it won't open.
4th September 2018, 10:29 PM |#5031  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambareeshan.ps

I'm being polite itself. Please take it in the right way.
I was just being upto the point.
I respect the fact that the mod is free, but I'd love to be a reason for the betterment of the mod.
So please take it in the right way.
I hope I didn't offend you.
Sorry.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
youtube

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)