By Team Vanced, Junior Member on 4th March 2018, 08:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th November 2018, 12:16 PM |#7091  
Thanks Meter: 750

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordjinn

Weird problem.
The non root version does not record the liked status of videos and does not keep the watched videos in the history. Using the latest stable version.
The stock app works fine with the same account.
The rooted version on my phone also works fine.

This started happening after changing my youtube channel to branded channel. The settings are set to keep a watched history. Any guesses of what might be wrong?

if you had read the faq you would have known that that's the problem.
microg has trouble with brand accounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to thedicemaster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thedicemaster Ad-Free
27th November 2018, 06:00 PM |#7092  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,725

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmakk2055

Is this safe to use?

I think this thread isn't the best site to ask about it... ::LOL::

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	negro-piensa.jpg
Views:	2432
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	4653226  
The Following User Says Thank You to bartito For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bartito Ad-Free
27th November 2018, 06:11 PM |#7093  

Donate to Me
More
Please Devs, in a future release, can you disable the annoying "youtube update is available" activity?
Thanks in advance!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bartito For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bartito Ad-Free
27th November 2018, 06:21 PM |#7094  
Thanks Meter: 901

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartito

I think this thread isn't the best site to ask about it... ::LOL::

I was asking as in Google shut down my account for not using official app!
27th November 2018, 06:24 PM |#7095  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmakk2055

I was asking as in Google shut down my account for not using official app!

I'm using the root version due to that.
IMO Google can detect the signature of the app, and also the package name, that are changed if you use the non rooted version, but no problems if you use the root or magisk versions (but this is a opinion)
27th November 2018, 07:47 PM |#7096  
Thanks Meter: 160

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartito

I'm using the root version due to that.
IMO Google can detect the signature of the app, and also the package name, that are changed if you use the non rooted version, but no problems if you use the root or magisk versions (but this is a opinion)

I agree, but I (like many others) never found a permanent way to detach YouTube from Play Store. Although some disable auto update, that's not an option that works for me for various reasons.
27th November 2018, 08:10 PM |#7097  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oroboros74

I agree, but I (like many others) never found a permanent way to detach YouTube from Play Store. Although some disable auto update, that's not an option that works for me for various reasons.

Sudohide worked for me, permanently.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zraxonix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zraxonix Ad-Free
27th November 2018, 08:17 PM |#7098  
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 1,368

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zraxonix

Sudohide worked for me, permanently.

requires xposed which a lot of users dont want as to not fail CTS profile check
27th November 2018, 08:53 PM |#7099  
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by oroboros74

maybe the new looping method works now? for me it does so far on a daily basis on Oxygen OS9. if u use the magisk module of ytva just as usual enable it via /cache/enable_detach file.
more infos here: https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-Re...0be961899d1af2
the universal installer needs a fix which i'm about to finish but i see u r using magisk so that would be your choice anyway i guess.
would be nice to hear if the update notification "does take a longer break" now with the new loop.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZaneZam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ZaneZam Ad-Free
27th November 2018, 09:41 PM |#7100  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Problems with videos not showing in subscription feed
Hoping someone can help out. This app is great and has been working fine on version 13.37.52 up until earlier today. I haven't done anything or changed anything since I was last on YT a few hours ago, but I just tried to look at new videos on my subscriptions feed this evening, and it will only show the most recent 14/15 videos. I can pull down to refresh and it refreshes the feed, but when I scroll down it still only shows about 14 or 15 videos and wont load more no matter what I try. Weirdly, the home feed is working like it should; I can pull down to refresh and keep scrolling down to see more and more videos as they load correctly there.
I noticed there was a newer version 13.43.50 so Ive installed that now, and it's still not loading more than the most recent handful of vids in the subscription section.
Anyone else getting this? Is it just me? Any solution?
Cheers in advance
(Root install, flashed with TWRP)

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen1nicola

Hoping someone can help out. This app is great and has been working fine on version 13.37.52 up until earlier today. I haven't done anything or changed anything since I was last on YT a few hours ago, but I just tried to look at new videos on my subscriptions feed this evening, and it will only show the most recent 14/15 videos. I can pull down to refresh and it refreshes the feed, but when I scroll down it still only shows about 14 or 15 videos and wont load more no matter what I try. Weirdly, the home feed is working like it should; I can pull down to refresh and keep scrolling down to see more and more videos as they load correctly there.
I noticed there was a newer version 13.43.50 so Ive installed that now, and it's still not loading more than the most recent handful of vids in the subscription section.
Anyone else getting this? Is it just me? Any solution?
Cheers in advance
(Root install, flashed with TWRP)

Ah, please ignore this. Ive just discovered this is a YT problem, not a Vanced issue! Oops! Should have checked twitter first!
27th November 2018, 10:23 PM |#7101  
Thanks Meter: 409

More
don't know if it mentioned..But if someone want to unlink youtube vanced from playstore in 1 sec,install 3c toolbox.Is the best app I ever used in my whole life.
The Following User Says Thank You to kos25k For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kos25k Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adfree, mod, noad, youtube

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)