shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
I tried both New and old Gms Core
But it don't let me sign in
Stuck at Licences Agreement Screen View attachment 4759298

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk
A quick read of the FAQ or a quick Search of the Thread would have told you what to do....
This question has been asked & answered countless times...
Disable or Uninstall Chrome & Login to your account with Micro G - Profit ?

Sent from my SM-G965W ??

Reactions: joluke
The youtube automatically gets minimize how to fix it
And starts playing in background
I had the same problem. Other apps with pip would do the same and other things. tried everything, whipping data on apps but the only thing that worked is factory rest. For me it started when I updated from March patch to May. I went back to March. Next will test update to May again.

Eleo

Apr 16, 2012
Essen, Germany
Google Pixel 3a XL
Google Pixel 6
Anyone have this issue where when you press "recent apps" instead of "home" when leaving youtube, PIP would not work?
Works here. Need much more info that that (actually you haven't provided any info either abour your device OR about the app version used) for troubleshoot.
My Note 8 feels laggy after the install of Vanced Youtube...some one got same problems? Use Magisk 19.1
Nope. Try turn off vanced magisk module to see difference.

Last edited:

AndrzejDwo

May 26, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy S5
here is fix Those didn't login into YouTube vanced

firstly disable chrome app and clear data from gooogle play service after try again.
in my view problem comes from chrome web services

LOL :laugh:
What a priceless discovery! How did find that out?
Impossible became possible!

Crazy_Oni

here is fix Those didn't login into YouTube vanced

firstly disable chrome app and clear data from gooogle play service after try again.
in my view problem comes from chrome web services
Correct. and you shouldn't have android system web view higher than Version 73.xx installed.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

mkdante381

Jul 29, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S9+
I tried both New and old Gms Core
But it don't let me sign in
Stuck at Licences Agreement Screen
For you and other users YouTube Vanced non-root. Stop spamming: pls for fix login, login problem...
For noobs:
Install MicroG Vanced (New) 0.2.4-105 and give ALL permissions to microg. Additionaly go to settings>applications and notifications>advanced>application permissions (This is list all permissions)>Faking the signature of the package>enable this permission for microg and no problem with login.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/6270602?hl=en

Reactions: joluke

Bwyan Benton

Jun 29, 2010
Windsor, Ontario
For you and other users YouTube Vanced non-root. Stop spamming: pls for fix login, login problem...
For noobs:
Install MicroG Vanced (New) 0.2.4-105 and give ALL permissions to microg. Additionaly go to settings>applications and notifications>advanced>application permissions (This is list all permissions)>Faking the signature of the package>enable this permission for microg and no problem with login.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/6270602?hl=en

And what exactly is faking the signature of the package? Enable what permission?

Reactions: sdamark

astrovale

Aug 27, 2010
Rimini
Hello, I've installed the latest magisk module of the black themed version (v14.10.53 (b01.30.30)), but the apps shows in white: have I done something wrong? This happened only lately, because the black themed was working up until a few days ago.
How can I solve it?

AndrzejDwo

May 26, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy S5
Hello, I've installed the latest magisk module of the black themed version (v14.10.53 (b01.30.30)), but the apps shows in white: have I done something wrong? This happened only lately, because the black themed was working up until a few days ago.
How can I solve it?

I assume you've turned on black theme in settings. Right?

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Why no updates beyond 14.10.53 for non-root?

Why update beyond 14.10.53 for non-root? What do you expect from that update? Why you're asking for eta? Why you don't follow forum rules? Why you didn't use search?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod Edit├┤Closing note. YouTube Vanced lives on in ReVanced (not affiliated with Vanced)├

‼️Before asking or posting anything, please read the first and second posts.‼️

Always check the official Vanced website or XDA thread when downloading. Other sites are fake, contain advertisements (possibly even malware), and have older versions.

Vanced Banner-01-01.png

Vanced is a well-known modded version of the YouTube app with many features such as ad-blocking and background playback. Vanced also offers some extra features to enhance the user experience. The entire list is available below:

Features:

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

Since YouTube v14.41.52, Google has moved to split APKs format. The Android package installer doesn't support Split apks yet, so we are now using Vanced manager for installing all vanced apps. The steps to use the vanced manager are below:
    Especially for MIUI, there's a separate guide that can be accessed using this link. For all other devices, please follow below:

For Non-Root:
    1. Install Vanced Manager
    2. Open Vanced Manager and tap the blue arrow in the lower right corner.
    3. Begin installing Vanced microG. (Without which you won't be able to install Vanced (or Music Vanced) or use login)
    4. Then install Vanced (or Music Vanced), log in to your account and enjoy!
    For Root:
    1. Install Vanced Manager
    2. Open Vanced manager and tap on the "Magisk" icon to grant root permissions.​
    3. Once you are in, begin installing Vanced (or Music Vanced).​

Important information:

• We replaced our root installation with vanced manager, which directly mounts vanced on top of Youtube in the /data/app directory, making it easier and faster than before.
    • Vanced will not block ads while casting since when you use the casting feature, it doesn't send the video from your phone to the Chromecast/TV. Instead, your phone acts like a remote controller for the youtube app in your Chromecast/TV. That is why the advertisement is displayed.
    • Purchasing items in the non-root version of the app will not work as microG doesn't support it. Hence, it is preferable to use the original YouTube app or using the web version for any purchase.
    • If your videos are lagging or the application starts to crash while watching live videos, please enable VP9 codec from codec override present under vanced settings. Google forced the ExoPlayer v2, which is highly experimental and unstable on unsupported devices.
    • YouTube has dropped support for Android 5 (Lollipop) with v17.xx.xx. Hence, the minimum supported version is now Android 6 and above.

Known bugs:

• Swipe down gesture for refreshing home feed breaks randomly. It's an issue with litho that only Google can fix. There's nothing we can do to fix it. (Tap here to learn more)
    • As of v16.16.38, casting won't work due to an upstream microG bug. (Tap here to learn more)
    • On portrait/vertical videos, preferred quality options do not work.
    • Swipe controls triggers when swiping either upwards or downwards to scroll through description or in live chat when in landscape mode.
    • On new action bar layouts(server-sided feature), the new toggles won't work.
    • Info cards toggle is broken (Temp fix: Disable it through your Google account settings. This setting disables info cards everywhere.)
    • App crashes with java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError while playing some video outside of vanced.
    • Manual codec override is broken and very experimental.
    • Some users might face geographical ads on YouTube Shorts tab.
    • SponsorBlock segments at the end of videos in playlists causes playback on the next video to start where the previous one ended.

Social links

Thread Managed by @ZaneZam, @Razerman, @KevinX8 and @laura almeida

BUG Reports:

Steps to do before reporting a bug:
    1. Do a search and see if it has already been reported
    2. Check that the bug is actually a Vanced bug and doesn't happen in the original YouTube.
    Steps to do when reporting a bug:
    1. Make sure you are being enough descriptive of the problem.
    2. Take a logcat (Google search if you don't know how). Especially if the issue is a crash.
    3. Taking pictures of the problem doesn't hurt.
    4. If the report is vague (missing information), it will most likely just be ignored. If you are not going to show any effort in resolving the problem, why should I?
    Bug report template:
    1. Vanced exact version number (Do NOT say latest).
    2. Download link used to download Vanced.
    3. Installation method (whether user SAI or Vanced Manager)
    4. Device.
    5. ROM (optional may not help).
    6. Any applied Substratum/swift overlays.
    7. Logs if there are any crashes/force closes (upload to Pastebin or hastebin or katbin) and paste the link of it with your report. [Check here to know how to get logs]
    8. A brief description of the issue
    9. Any installed mods to the system.
    10. Test your issue on the stock youtube app

Important links:

Downloads:

Alternative Mirrors for pre 15.x: AFH Mediafire
    New site up https://vanced.azurewebsites.net/ with latest version of YouTube as base (13.10). Includes some bugfixes and other changes detailed on discord. At the time of writing this post apkmirror lacks apks for arm so you will have to wait a while until it has them and then we will be able to make arm root builds.
    New update is out v13.28.54 with following changes:
    - 13.28.53 Full width search bar fix
    - Translation support for more strings
    - HDR brightness bug fixed when using swipe controls
    - Auto repeat can now be linked to autoplay toggle
    - Top-Swipe paddig range added
    - Seek buttons fixed
    - COMPLETE REWORK of all mods for v13.27+ versions (many thx and all credits to @Razerman !!)